Family Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
that works also. mother is the one on her back, daughter is the one downward. both can see each others pussies, though I imagine they do not want to. Mother can simply look away, daughter who is upside might have a harder time with that.
Maybe they want to look at each other. Maybe this is one of their shared fantasies :p

Last edited:
While I can def think of some people in my family who SHOULD be crucified, it's not in an erotic way.....heh...sorry. But seriously, I am sure we all have "those types" in our family tree. How they got there though is a mystery to me since I was not the one who put them there.

To be honest, it was kind of a waste as I liked that tree.

It's a delicious fantasy, mother and daughter together. Crucified so intimately, touching, seeing each other, even tasting each other?

Or just crucified together, sharing their ordeal, forced to see the other in her agony and humiliation.

This pic was stitched together from two by and wonderful artist over on the Foundation, whose name escapes me ! :doh::oops:
(please forgive me I have a terrible memory sometimes)

MothDaugh.jpg

My Aunt and I i being crucified together

Would someone pls write me a short story of my aunt and I being crucified together naked. Her name is Leah and is a middle aged devout Christian. Don’t be afraid to get dirty with it

Attachments

• 83A981B6-3D4E-48C9-930C-2AE41C33C553.jpeg
    83A981B6-3D4E-48C9-930C-2AE41C33C553.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,289
Last edited by a moderator:
I would really appreciate it if someone more talented than I am could write me a story depicting certain members of my family being crucified, and graphically pls. I wouldn’t mind being crucified also. Pics available for inspiration if needed. Thank you as I am new to the site.

These two threads are right on topic for what you are looking for.

These two threads are right on topic for what you are looking for.
Thank you! Your'e a lot faster as I.

My Aunt and I i being crucified together

Would someone pls write me a short story of my aunt and I being crucified together naked. Her name is Leah and is a middle aged devout Christian. Don’t be afraid to get dirty with it
So probably best in passion play, but you need a 3rd person to crucify, you remember Jesus, 2 robbers......

Back
Top Bottom