famous people on the cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi executioners,

you all know the famous pic of Madonna on cross which was suggested to be blasphemous, but I consider just ridiculous, since her arms are not stretched, she is not nude, she is not flogged, she is not anally penetrated by a cornu, nothing... There are some suggestions of Miley C. or the Gaga-Lady. That brings me to the questions: Which famous person, do not say Trump or Biden, should be crucified, preferably on stage or movie, and what actually be done with the victim by you. Start with one suggestion to get the point: Consensual, singer Grace Jones, stripped nude, bound with ropes to cross, no flogging, no rape, anally used with very large sedile to the song "Pull up the bumper".m1.jpglg.jpgm2.jpg

Grace Jones would-be good . Perfect crux material. Any good manip would be great.
So far "Grace Jones":"Rest of the world" = 2:0. funny! Actually Sir Roger Moore would vote for her too, you surely know the story! jonescross.jpg

Keep in mind that the site rules state:
Discussion of politicians or other well-known people in the context of this site could be perceived as threatening and attract the kind of attention we do not want.
so let's be careful what is said and posted on this thread.

Here is the famous Raquel Welsh crucifixion shoot by Terry O'Neil
Raquel+Welch+Terry+O+Neill+Terry+O+Neill+Presents+9qjEyISq2_9l (2).jpg320BBE4000000578-3484794-Khloe_Kardashian_gave_fans_a_glimpse_of_the_artwork_that_hangs_i-m-15...jpggettyimages-81732027-1024x1024.jpgraquel-welch-bed-WM.jpgs-l400.jpgNewsFeatureRaquelWelch.jpghome-2016-03-khloe-kardashian-art-3010-getty-main.jpg

I think the pictures of Raquel Welch are the most famous. I believe there from a photo session to make a cover for a rock album.

Back
Top Bottom