Fantasy Art And Images

Go to CruxDreams.com
Fantasy Art And Images . I would be happy to have a thread moved but reluctant if it's of little interest , . Maybe best leave it and let it end . Also can pics be moved that are posted in other threads .
Either way I would like to know . I would hate to feel I'm wasting my time and the moderators and adding more expense to the forum . I know I have rubbed some here the wrong way . So I have to ask . PM would be fine if answering if more comfortable .

Fantasy Art And Images . I would be happy to have a thread moved but reluctant if it's of little interest , . Maybe best leave it and let it end . Also can pics be moved that are posted in other threads .
Either way I would like to know . I would hate to feel I'm wasting my time and the moderators and adding more expense to the forum . I know I have rubbed some here the wrong way . So I have to ask . PM would be fine if answering if more comfortable .
The answer to both your questions is yes. To start, you need to create a new thread in the Fantasy Art and Images. It will appear when a mod has ticked a box then you can use the new thread as normal.

You can also have a whole existing thread moved into the new section if you ask a moderator and we agree it's suitable.
But if you want to highlight your own work, starting a new thread, as Melissa suggests, is probably the best way, even-if you re-post some content you've shown elsewhere on the Forums.

You can also have a whole existing thread moved into the new section if you ask a moderator and we agree it's suitable.
But if you want to highlight your own work, starting a new thread, as Melissa suggests, is probably the best way, even-if you re-post some content you've shown elsewhere on the Forums.
I haven't a clue to a title , have a good idea to how to arrange things . Open to suggestions anytime . Or I can wing it .... Post are numbered in the thread posted in so that's a no brainer . I'm aware everything is subject to approval . How do you decide on new un-posted pics? No BDSM or unoriginal is pretty vague . If it's not artwork then I get it but a lot of subject matter is based on BDSM . The other thing is I sometimes post something to preview is that ok . I see things I don't like or want to fix , also unsure of some of my subject matter so I change my mind not because I'm holding back . If preferable I'll stay away from here , not a problem with me . I'm not technically advanced as most here .

Last edited:
I haven't a clue to a title , have a good idea to how to arrange things . Open to suggestions anytime . Or I can wing it .... Post are numbered in the thread posted in so that's a no brainer . I'm aware everything is subject to approval . How do you decide on new un-posted pics? No BDSM or unoriginal is pretty vague . If it's not artwork then I get it but a lot of subject matter is based on BDSM . The other thing is I sometimes post something to preview is that ok . I see things I don't like or want to fix , also unsure of some of my subject matter so I change my mind not because I'm holding bac

Anyone's response is fine ... not sure if this can be seen by others .

The answer to both your questions is yes. To start, you need to create a new thread in the Fantasy Art and Images. It will appear when a mod has ticked a box then you can use the new thread as normal.
I replied to Eulalia but your response would be just as well received , Melissa .

I replied to Eulalia but your response would be just as well received , Melissa .
1.Go to the section Fantasy Forum
2.Click on the sub section Fantasy Art and Images
3.Create a new thread. Give it a title and post some content.
4.Your thread will then be approved. After that there is no need for any further approval. You can then post in your new thread.
Give it a try.

I haven't a clue to a title , have a good idea to how to arrange things . Open to suggestions anytime . Or I can wing it .... Post are numbered in the thread posted in so that's a no brainer . I'm aware everything is subject to approval . How do you decide on new un-posted pics? No BDSM or unoriginal is pretty vague . If it's not artwork then I get it but a lot of subject matter is based on BDSM . The other thing is I sometimes post something to preview is that ok . I see things I don't like or want to fix , also unsure of some of my subject matter so I change my mind not because I'm holding back . If preferable I'll stay away from here , not a problem with me . I'm not technically advanced as most here .
I'm not quite sure how many of those problems I can address.
I haven't a clue to a title
'Artwork by GoatJr' would do unless you can think of something more original - or you want to post different selections as separate threads, in which case 'title by GoatJr'.

No BDSM or unoriginal is pretty vague . If it's not artwork then I get it but a lot of subject matter is based on BDSM .
If what you're posting is definitely portraying people engaged in consensual BDSM, then it belongs in that section.
If you're at all doubtful, it probably doesn't, put it in the Fantasy Forum, or ask us mods for advice.
The other thing is I sometimes post something to preview is that ok
Yes, a thread where you post an original image, get feedback and produce 'improved' versions would be fine.

Back
Top Bottom