Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is Charlotte, a starlet of my Nude Poker Players (nude hanging poker) comics.

Charlotte Portrait 04 Empire Ad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Training Yesterday Chapter 1​

Hi everyone

This is a collaboration with Necroboy. If you have seen his amazing comic, Training Day (recommended!) this is a prequel! And this prequel has two chapters so far rendered, with at least one follow-up chapter set in the Morgue!

Nb made the 3D images. The story (Training Yesterday) is my own, and then NB came up with some plot enhancements, greatly expanding the story. The captions are my own.

This comic was 3 years in the making! Mostly a gap between my nagging NB to make it, and his actually going ahead! Finally, my persistence paid off, The art that NB created went beyond my wildest expectations, it's heavenly!

The images here are smaller, so this site can display them.
Enjoy the show.

Training Yesterday - smaller 01.jpgTraining Yesterday - smaller 02.jpgTraining Yesterday - smaller 03.jpgTraining Yesterday - smaller 04.jpgTraining Yesterday - smaller 05.jpgTraining Yesterday - smaller 06.jpgTraining Yesterday - smaller 07.jpgTraining Yesterday - smaller 08.jpgTraining Yesterday - smaller 09.jpgTraining Yesterday - smaller 10.jpg

Back To Death Chapter 2 21-24
It's a bit early for Halloween, but never too early to read comics!
Bored of Planet Earth? Treat yourself to the finest comics in the genre, set in the Hangovian Empire! (Ask me for details)

Back To Death Ch2 21.jpgBack To Death Ch2 22.jpgBack To Death Ch2 23.jpgBack To Death Ch2 24.jpg

Last edited:
Fizgigs Gigs Continues

Attachments

• Fizgigs Gigs 10.jpg
    Fizgigs Gigs 10.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 118
  • Fizgigs Gigs 09.jpg
    Fizgigs Gigs 09.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Fizgigs Gigs 08.jpg
    Fizgigs Gigs 08.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 113
  • Fizgigs Gigs 07.jpg
    Fizgigs Gigs 07.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Fizgigs Gigs 06.jpg
    Fizgigs Gigs 06.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 133
Training Yesterday Ch1
Hi again. Welcome back to this collaboration with NecroBoy, he did the art to my story, and I captioned it. (Comics stuff).

Training Yesterday - smaller 11.jpgTraining Yesterday - smaller 12.jpgTraining Yesterday - smaller 13.jpgTraining Yesterday - smaller 14.jpgTraining Yesterday - smaller 15.jpgTraining Yesterday - smaller 16.jpgTraining Yesterday - smaller 17.jpgTraining Yesterday - smaller 18.jpgTraining Yesterday - smaller 19.jpgTraining Yesterday - smaller 20.jpg

Cut From The Team (with Susan Coquin)
Six applicants have failed to make Nudeford university’s famous Rock-papers-sissors Team. As per the agreement they signed, the rejected students must now strip and executed together, by hanging. The coach becomes executrix, and she executes them in the buff.
This comic had additional scenes, plus captions, that are additional to the version seen previously.
All comics published in my shop & Subscription have “Bonus Scenes”. These are exclusive images that are never published by me in public forums.
Unlike many "artists", my collaborators and I never use image generation "AI". The art is 100% hand-crafted, in Daz Studio 3D, and GIMP (a free, open source "Photoshop").
This comic is a collaboration. The 3D renders are by a talented 3D artist, Susan Coquin, to my screenplay / story.
I created the graphic design and comic’s captions, e.g. speech bubbles and “sound-effects”.
I hope you like this comic so far. (It's available in full).
Cut From The Team 01 cover.jpgCut From The Team 02.jpgCut From The Team 03.jpgCut From The Team 04.jpgCut From The Team 05.jpg

Last edited:
Cut From The Team (with Susan Coquin)
Six applicants have failed to make Nudeford university’s famous Rock-papers-sissors Team. As per the agreement they signed, the rejected students must now strip and executed together, by hanging. The coach becomes executrix, and she executes them in the buff.
This comic had additional scenes, plus captions, that are additional to the version seen previously.
All comics published in my shop & Subscription have “Bonus Scenes”. These are exclusive images that are never published by me in public forums.
Unlike many "artists", my collaborators and I never use image generation "AI". The art is 100% hand-crafted, in Daz Studio 3D, and GIMP (a free, open source "Photoshop").
This comic is a collaboration. The 3D renders are by a talented 3D artist, Susan Coquin, to my screenplay / story.
I created the graphic design and comic’s captions, e.g. speech bubbles and “sound-effects”.
I hope you like this comic so far. (It's available in full).
View attachment 1457965View attachment 1457966View attachment 1457967View attachment 1457968View attachment 1457969
Hmmm Susan Coquin and you... this promises to be a good series. Can't wait.

Fizgigs Gigs
Hangateers, welcome back to this comic, which is a "commercial" for a gallows kit, with consensual models.
This comic has just been published in my shop.
Fizgigs Gigs 16.jpgFizgigs Gigs 17.jpgFizgigs Gigs 18.jpgFizgigs Gigs 19.jpg

Back
Top Bottom