Favorite Artists.

Go to CruxDreams.com
An early Makar/Damian collaboration.

Actually not a collaboration as such. Damian grabbed Iconic Makar, without Makar's permission, and grafted her into one of his amazing manips.

Hard feelings were involved.

I was new to this kink when I learned of the state of affairs. I emailed them and told them, look, Makar does photography like nobody else in this kink, Damian is the best manip artist around. Don't fight, collaborate.

They did. The Cruicifictions series were the result. Well worth the cost.

http://cruxforums.com/xf/threads/damians-female-crucifictions.1671/

Attachments

• egypt3.jpg
    egypt3.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 745
  • Iconic Makar.jpg
    Iconic Makar.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 814
An early Makar/Damian collaboration.

Actually not a collaboration as such. Damian grabbed Iconic Makar, without Makar's permission, and grafted her into one of his amazing manips.

Hard feelings were involved.

I was new to this kink when I learned of the state of affairs. I emailed them and told them, look, Makar does photography like nobody else in this kink, Damian is the best manip artist around. Don't fight, collaborate.

They did. The Cruicifictions series were the result. Well worth the cost.

http://cruxforums.com/xf/threads/damians-female-crucifictions.1671/
Apostate the PeaceMaker - has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it?

Saint Theresa of Avila famously wrote of a spiritual experience. An angel of the Lord paid her a visit.

I saw in his hand a long spear of gold, and at the point there seemed to be a little fire. He appeared to me to be thrusting it at times into my heart, and to pierce my very entrails; when he drew it out, he seemed to draw them out also, and to leave me all on fire with a great love of God. The pain was so great, that it made me moan; and yet so surpassing was the sweetness of this excessive pain, that I could not wish to be rid of it...

You don't have to be Freud to figure that one out.

And therefore, here's Jastrow's the Passion of Sister Mary Catherine. Not precisely like Saint Theresa's vision, but along the same lines.
An excellent illustrated story!

Sade.

Graphic, intense, and improbable. I still can't figure out how her heels are nailed to the stipes.

I gave the last one the title "Poor Judgement," because the last thing I'd do as a carnifex is stick my dick into the mouth of a girl who's already crucified and has nothing to lose.
:babeando::naughty::love:

These aren't necessarily my favorite works by these artists. Sometimes it's hard to choose. These are just representative.

Crumera
BloodstainedCross2FS(1).jpg
Always has a nice story with the picture.

SeD
G8FCrux01_3.jpg
Very little blood. Pain, fear, little damage. Subtle. Sometimes I have to zoom in on the face to get the full impact of the piece. Most of his "victims" look like someone could pick out the nails and they could walk away.

Hornet1ba
upload_2015-10-11_8-2-26.png

Repertor
CFR 48H(1).jpg
Not enough. Some of the best carrying images but I'm trying to stick with crux work.

Jerkbot
MFF_007_CC.jpg
Not nearly enough artwork, especially mixed crux works.

One thing they all have in common is not a lot of blood and mutilation which I don't like.
There are others but these jump immediately to mind.

SeD
G8FCrux01_3.jpg
Very little blood. Pain, fear, little damage. Subtle. Sometimes I have to zoom in on the face to get the full impact of the piece. Most of his "victims" look like someone could pick out the nails and they could walk away.
I like these plump women, why always thin and pretty ones? The others also have a “right” to their cross!!! It must be even more painful for the arm muscles to support all that weight...!

I like these plump women, why always thin and pretty ones? The others also have a “right” to their cross!!! It must be even more painful for the arm muscles to support all that weight...!
variety, as we say here, is the spice of death. There are more than enough crosses for every age and body type. The nails discriminate not.

Back
Top Bottom