Favorite Artists.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some recent ones by Damian, based on Image Maker's Kira.

I asked him to do something based on IM's latest model Kira.

He did. Graciously. No charge.

What a guy.

Attachments

• _MG_5869.jpg
    _MG_5869.jpg
    996.8 KB · Views: 1,081
  • romandecadence390.jpg
    romandecadence390.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 1,188
  • romandecadence390x.jpg
    romandecadence390x.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 1,137
  • romandecadence390xx.jpg
    romandecadence390xx.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 1,157
I once commissioned the damn near legendary BDSM artist DeMullotto to depict the equally legendary actress Lillian Gish hanging butt naked from a low cross.

As you can see, he didn't do a good job.

But the render is so intensely erotic I didn't mind, for the scenario is right up my alley. Beautiful young women nailed naked on low crosses are so commonplace that the two passersby are so jaded they take no notice at all.

Attachments

• Ignored.jpg
    Ignored.jpg
    489 KB · Views: 891
  • Miss Lillian.jpg
    Miss Lillian.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 790
I've posted these before, but what the hell, here are Damian's classics again. They date back to the Clinton presidency.

Moreover, an academic wrote a thesis called The Crucified Woman. Past this link you'll find a summary.

https://digital.lib.washington.edu/dspace/bitstream/handle/1773/3101/anderson_project.pdf?sequence=1

She makes a reference to the now defunct www.crucifiedwomen.comView attachment 65672

The Crucified Women site is alive, well and free for at least the rest of this year. You can visit it at http://www.crucified-women.com/

I'll put this here, because it's based on WelshWebb, one of my favorite artists.

It's an unfinished story based on one of WW's iconic drawings. I may extend the tale some day.

The basis is why Mary Magdalene disappears from the biblical narrative. I think this is as plausible explanation, far more than Dan Brown's books.

Attachments

• Mary Magdalene disappears.pdf
    584.3 KB · Views: 262
The late SF author Robert Heinlein was incredibly sexually active, a nudist and into group sex. In the 30s.

I don't recall the exact quote, but he did say this about women's breasts. Anything more more than a good handful is, well, a waste.

I for my part agree.

Back
Top Bottom