Feast Of St Magda Revisited

Go to CruxDreams.com
...if it didn't happen in the last ten minutes how the fuck am I suppose to know? How the hell do you think I maintain a clear conciense if I don't forget everything????

Tree
found it in that time there was already a bleu nose on the beach Messa, Magda and Eul where the three victims and magda was even a virgin at that time:rolleyes::D

St Magda Shmerkin was decanonized in 1950 and all records of her were supposed to have been removed from the Vatican secret Archives in 1963. However it has recently come to light that not all the records were removed. This pic shows Magda at her ruthless worst. She is the one waving the wooden cross. What had not been previously revealed was that it wasn't just unmarried pregnant women who were hanged or crucified but younger sisters suspected of being sexually active were hanged alongside. Many of Magda's supporters took part and delighted in lifting the victims off the ground until they passed out and then reviving them. As mentioned in our pdf it was also a time that villagers could settle old scores by naming girls to Magda's informers.

Attachments

• Magda.jpg
    Magda.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 296
Re-cannonize!!!.....Aaaaargh......ULRIKA!!!!!.....Take tree to the Coffee Shop where he shall grind beans for a month.
And that's from the Mistress who said on Dorothy's Crucifixion thread "the horse is in a stable condition" :eek::p

Back
Top Bottom