Female Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was able to go there, which is highly unusual - most adult sites are blocked where I live. This one must be new. Anyway, there are quite a few tiny pictures there and looks like the only link is where you pay to join.

Jedakk

wablief??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It seems to work OK but I'm sure I've seen the pics before. I would definitely do some research before even thinking of parting with any money.

Attachments

• ScreenShot005.jpg
    ScreenShot005.jpg
    552.1 KB · Views: 843
i've seen those pics before....in the "Outdoor Delights" DVD !! Obviously a fake(??) Crucified Women.com spinoff ??:oops:
Remember,Hufkens' site is still off-line.....:(:mad:
Think what is missing,Crucified Women.com,C.W.org,& the C.W.network,plus the relevant Images,Clips,and Videos4sale !!:eek:
Not sure about availability of Damien's or Arcimboldo's archived material....??
Come back Hufkens,and soon !! PLEEEEASE !!:(
Cheers B.

There doesn't seem to be a link to a billing page, so you couldn't join if you wanted to.

You can. Click on Outdoor Bondage then Join Now then Pay by credit card and CCBill.com will pop up where you can pay by credit card, transfer or cash, although at $34.95 per month how many folk can afford that these days? There's much better stuff for free on this site and of course you could pay to join CruxDreams.com.
Why can't Crucified_Women (Hufkens) use cheques, money transfer or cash instead of a Billing company. I think you can run a business without them.

Nice find Jimsac, can't understand what they are talking about but I assume it's yet another interpretation of the crucifixion. Be nice to see a bit more.

Found this on youtube... I admit it does not get me firing on all thrusters but still, with a kink as rare as ours...:)

Curious -​
perhaps a Spanish-speaking Cruxer could tell us what (if anything) it has to do​
with the Nikos Kazantzakis novel/ Martin Scorsese Film 'The Last Temptation of Christ'​
(which was banned it some Latin American countries)​

Curious -​
perhaps a Spanish-speaking Cruxer could tell us what (if anything) it has to do​
with the Nikos Kazantzakis novel/ Martin Scorsese Film 'The Last Temptation of Christ'​
(which was banned it some Latin American countries)​
Yes indeed, good idea

Well. I'm waiting for your offers for the whole translation, Ladies and gentlemen. But, as a sort of promotion, I'll make a try:
I would say the title "La Última Tentación de Cristo_MUJER" is there for and after Kazantzakis/Scorsese works, well...trying to catch public atention. Quite unfortunately , the TV channel technicians, or redactors, _I don't know_have not put on screen titles the whole title, but listening the new you'll realize that there is not much more in common than that.
By the way, the actress who does Crista "enjoyed it very much" "It's been so fortunate, and a privilege, playing this character". They claim it's an allegate against ill-treat on women, too. Encouraging. ;)

They claim it's an allegate against ill-treat on women, too. Encouraging. ;)

So,I don't understand why this video is there?
This site is made to see women's crucifixions and everybody (and also you, I presume) want to see that!
Clash against ill-treat on women is perhaps a good thing, but we ( I) are going here
to search fantazy that we (I) will not have obviously in reality ...;)

So,I don't understand why this video is there?
This site is made to see women's crucifixions and everybody (and also you, I presume) want to see that!
Clash against ill-treat on women is perhaps a good thing, but we ( I) are going here
to search fantazy that we (I) will not have obviously in reality ...;)

There is a difference between ill-treatment of women and the infliction of pain and suffering done well...

I think...

Admi, get me out of this one!!!

Tree

Well, who knows? Fantasy, or fetish, or imagination are all very personal matters. Of course, there must be a crucifixion there on stage, but it's allegoric or just they haven't filmed it for TV. Anyway, I guess somebody can be aroused, or excited, or just interested about this, even if this clip is not so explicit....well, don't ask me! I didn't upload that!;)

Back
Top Bottom