Female Tortures

Go to CruxDreams.com
Headed to the juvenile detention center takes Komasa Kanto heels. With three friends, she makes his way to Osaka, where they appear as a band under the name "Gypsies". There they lay not only with the local Yakuza, but also with the schoolgirl gang from Maya and the gang of Ryoko, which is covered by Yakuza.

View attachment Girl_Boss_Revenge_-_Sukeban_Scene_1_of_4_Watch_online-.mp4

Thank you from the bottom of my heart ! Your opinion means a lot to me !

Why is that? Out of a thousands of creators I've found online, you probably come closest to my way of seeing this business. Not that I disparage other people, but it's like Degas meeting Monet. :)

Here's another take on the troubles of Hermione in her graduating year.

Attachments

• hermione 03.jpg
    hermione 03.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 1,300
Why is that? Out of a thousands of creators I've found online, you probably come closest to my way of seeing this business. Not that I disparage other people, but it's like Degas meeting Monet. :)
Rick Blaine closed his laptop and turned to captain Renault, saying, 'Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.'

Rick Blaine closed his laptop and turned to captain Renault, saying, 'Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.'

Hmmmm, not really. Degas and Monet rather disliked each other but grudgingly admired other's talent. But I get the point.

Professor Snape's teaching methods can be harsh but effective.

Attachments

• hermione 12.jpg
    hermione 12.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 1,270
Beautiful young American tourist Janet Cooper goes on vacation to a remote South American country. After being arrested by a corrupt cop and subsequently found guilty of a trumped-up charge involving possession of narcotics, Janet finds herself incarcerated at an isolated castle located deep in the jungle that serves as a hellish women's penitentiary. The brutal staff at said prison not only treat the inmates as their own sexual playthings, but also force the ladies into prostitution and even let decadent rich folks hunt them down like animals in the wild.
View attachment Caged_-_Le_prede_umane_scene_1_Watch_online-.mp4

Beautiful young American tourist Janet Cooper goes on vacation to a remote South American country. After being arrested by a corrupt cop and subsequently found guilty of a trumped-up charge involving possession of narcotics, Janet finds herself incarcerated at an isolated castle located deep in the jungle that serves as a hellish women's penitentiary. The brutal staff at said prison not only treat the inmates as their own sexual playthings, but also force the ladies into prostitution and even let decadent rich folks hunt them down like animals in the wild.
View attachment 856813

Coool. But a pity that her pussy is not to be seen.

Various cartoon punishments

sweat_it_out_by_wax_master_dbyzsd1.jpgmaking_friends_by_wax_master_dcnezvc.jpgmary___the_finale_by_wax_master_dc3nfgs.pngreek_in_it_by_wax_master_dcx2m6d.jpgdd2jlfn-e5a389ad-ad7e-4906-928f-ea45b08e36bb.jpgcooling_off__commission__by_wax_master_dd2rysp-fullview.jpga_little_more_damage__part_02__by_wax_master_dd4m3ri-fullview.jpg

Back
Top Bottom