Female Tortures

Go to CruxDreams.com
You certainly do and I only use women torturers in all my stories. Much more disciplined than men and much better entertainers.
Roadrunner's Malsavia series is my absolute favorite. I thought I had all of them, but I had not seen the third one. Thanks for posting it.

ouch, the needles under the nails and after ... maybe the toes
I was hoping for the toes as well, but it didn't happen unfortunately. I have that little episode on video, and at the end 'interview', Rain DeGray mentioned her nipples really hurting. I doubt those needles were very far under her nails, but far enough to stay put so they had to have hurt at least a little.

I was hoping for the toes as well, but it didn't happen unfortunately. I have that little episode on video, and at the end 'interview', Rain DeGray mentioned her nipples really hurting. I doubt those needles were very far under her nails, but far enough to stay put so they had to have hurt at least a little.
yes it is very very painful

Tormentor: Roadrunner, he made a huge series of scenes from the torture chamber of an imaginary place! (Malsavia 1353 A.D.)A few pictures from this brilliant series! Rack!

Attachments

• The Interrogation 06.jpg
    The Interrogation 06.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,316
  • The Interrogation 08.jpg
    The Interrogation 08.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 1,198
  • The Interrogation 29.jpg
    The Interrogation 29.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,217
  • The Interrogation 54.jpg
    The Interrogation 54.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,238
  • The Interrogation 62.jpg
    The Interrogation 62.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,389
Tormentor: Roadrunner, he made a huge series of scenes from the torture chamber of an imaginary place! (Malsavia 1353 A.D.)A few pictures from this brilliant series! Rack!
Every time I think I have all of them, one pops up that I haven't seen. Thank you for #62. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom