FETLIFE....

Go to CruxDreams.com
Okay I've just rejoined FETLIFE...in order to mingle with other like minded individuals...
Anyone else from here also involved with them ?? (it's quieter than it used to be subjects wise :( )
I've joined fetlife about a month ago, but didn't liked it, there was nothing for me, I like romantic and histrical side of Crucifixion, pictures, manips, stories, etc.. there I didn't find things like these.

I've joined fetlife about a month ago, but didn't liked it, there was nothing for me, I like romantic and histrical side of Crucifixion, pictures, manips, stories, etc.. there I didn't find things like these.
there used to be more to it....but it looks like you have to pay for extras :(:( I'm no skinflint but my cash flow isn't great :( funnily enough I came across someone I actually know in RL. !! Oops !! LOL

Okay I've just rejoined FETLIFE...in order to mingle with other like minded individuals...
Anyone else from here also involved with them ?? (it's quieter than it used to be subjects wise :( )

I also was joining Fetlife recently but I didn't find that it was interesting for me : so, I'll be not often there :D
In fact, I've already forgotten my password , I hadn't noticed it ! But anyway, that's not important ...:p

I also was joining Fetlife recently but I didn't find that it was interesting for me : so, I'll be not often there :D
In fact, I've already forgotten my password , I hadn't noticed it ! But anyway, that's not important ...:p
To be honest Messa I agree with you...it seems that over there are far far less women interested than men which kinda defeats the purpose of joining. (unlike on here !! :) ) but hopefully I'll find more eventually .....

there used to be more to it....but it looks like you have to pay for extras :(:( I'm no skinflint but my cash flow isn't great :( funnily enough I came across someone I actually know in RL. !! Oops !! LOL

Em… yeah: That's the idea, isn't it!? Meet people for real! Fetlife is a network for people involved with different fetishes and BDSM. They stay in touch, arrange meetings/private sessions/group sessions/events/workshops etc. etc.. I did my crux plays with real friends, most of which also present on Fetlife; however, you will not just open an account and "hey, let's do crucifixion"... It is real life: You meet people, get introduced to others, (and, yes!) that means you travel, they will hear about your kink, and sooner or later you will find some co-players for crux play or join someone else's kinky play… just normal life.

Internet, phones, Skype, social networks etc. are just MEANS of communication; they don't substitute the actual thing (life).

UPDATE: After a week of getting to know people and posting pics from my stash....(which have already been posted here)
I get a P.M from their admins...
They removed the most interesting/popular pictures I'd spent time and effort posting because it breached their copyright policy. !!
:eek::(:mad::mad::mad:.... unless I proved that either the pics were mine or were of myself !! :oops:
I'm sorry but I'm damned if I'm showing MY Dick to complete strangers !! :mad:
So now my Fetlife profile is pretty fucking boring !! So there you go....it really has gone to pot.
Oh,And with the exception of a vanilla group,I've had NO response to my forum posts!! (come to think of it nor have other people,they just do NOT bite !!)

UPDATE: After a week of getting to know people and posting pics from my stash....(which have already been posted here)
I get a P.M from their admins...
They removed the most interesting/popular pictures I'd spent time and effort posting because it breached their copyright policy. !!
:eek::(:mad::mad::mad:.... unless I proved that either the pics were mine or were of myself !! :oops:
I'm sorry but I'm damned if I'm showing MY Dick to complete strangers !! :mad:
So now my Fetlife profile is pretty fucking boring !! So there you go....it really has gone to pot.
Oh,And with the exception of a vanilla group,I've had NO response to my forum posts!! (come to think of it nor have other people,they just do NOT bite !!)
Yep, I have had the same thing. Even with some of my writing.

Back
Top Bottom