Figurehead

Go to CruxDreams.com

pyrosthenes

Executioner
Figurehead

Terilynn walked slowly around the rig. Her soft finger touching each fitting and pipe as if to draw some feeling from the steel other than cold or hardness. She looked at me, uncertain.

“Are you sure I can do this?” She asked, her voice trembling.

“Yes. Absolutely.” I told her. “Once you’re in the rig you just have to relax and enjoy the trip.” I pointed to the upper fixtures. “This part will hold your head.”

She reached up and turned it. “It turns?” She asked, trying to wrap her mind around it.

“No. Once you’re in it, I’ll tighten this little setscrew and it won’t move at all. It’s very safe.” I replied.

“And this along the pole?” She pointed again.

“I holds your arms.” I touched a “T” connector. “I’ll move these up and down to get the best grip. They’ll pull your arms as far back as they can go.”

She pulled her shoulders back, forcing her tits out in front of her. She knew what that did to me and smiled. Her elbows touched and she laced her fingers together. Then she lifted her arms upward as far as she could. “Like this?” She asked, grinning.

I stepped behind her and lifted her elbows several inches, until she grunted. Holding them in place with one hand, I pushed her wrists down bending her elbows. “More like this.” I told her and kept her in the more strained position for several seconds, until her grin started to fade.

I released her and she brought her arms around in front of her to rub her elbows. She smiled, a broad happy smile. “I like the feel of it.” She whispered, almost to herself. Terilynn always seemed to be very much inside her own head.

“And this back here?” She asked. “What does it do?” She walked to the other pole and touched the rig there.

“It holds your feet in place.” I told her. “You’ve seen figureheads. The naked girls on the front of ships?”

The light dawned in her eyes. “Oh! They’re beautiful!” She practically danced, like an excited child. “What do I have to do?”

“First we need to do a test. It’s a long reach to the island and you’ll have to stay in the rig for the whole trip.” I told her walking back to the lead pole. I slid the “bit” through the pivot and she looked at it and me questioning.

“Turn around.” I told her. I held my hand up, pointing at the floor and made a quick circle.

“Wait a minute.” She held up her hand, palm outward and I thought she was going to back out. “I’ll be naked for the trip, right?” I nodded, grinning as Terilynn kicked her shoes across the studio. Her skirt and blouse followed, wadded up like crumpled paper. She reached up behind her back and looked me in the eye. Her playful look danced in her eyes as she freed her breasts and flung her bra after her clothes. She stood for a moment letting me just look at her then started to go to the rig.

“Panties.” I told her and she stopped, looking down in surprise.

“Sorry. I forgot I had them on.” She joked and they joined the pile.

“When did you shave?” I asked admiring her bald pussy.

“This morning. I thought I might get laid today.” She tossed the comment at me and I thought I might have to take some time with her, but she was already standing in front of the rig. She rotated the head fixture around so the base press against the back of her neck. It fit easily into the curve at the base of her skull.

I stepped forward and put my hand on her neck, fingers tight under her jaw. I lifted her head up. “Open your mouth now.” I ordered her, moving into Dom Space.

Terilynn opened her jaws and I slid the bit into place. She tried to say it was big, but it came out as a muffled jumble. I pulled a small hex wrench from my pocket and used it to lock the bit in place. She grunted a weak protest as I rotated the pivot and her head upward. I locked it so her eyes pointed at the ceiling.

I pulled her left arm up behind her and between the upper and lower sliders of the elbow fixture. I dropped the locking bar into place and tightened the setscrew. I locked her right arm into the other side and loosened the setscrew holding the fixture to the central pole. I pushed the fixture up, until her shoulders were tight. Her harms strained against the steel fixture.

“Okay?” I asked, giving her a moment to get used to the strain. She grunted. It could have been yes or no. She stamped her feet on the floor in obvious distress.

It really didn’t matter. She had committed to the whole trip the moment she’d put her head into the rig. I tightened the setscrew, locking her arms in place.

Her elbows bent down, two bone and sinew levers. Her joints forced her shoulders to pull back as the inside of her elbows pressed against the fixture. I locked them in place as she squealed in pain.

I stood in front of her, watching her struggle. Tears of pain brazed her eyes and she blinked them away. She tried to find a comfortable position, shaking her torso and pulling her shoulders. Her tits shook, bouncing with each motion. I loved the show and really wanted to just let her dance, but there were other things still to do.

I wrapped my left arm around her back and caught her tit on my right hand. I pinched her nipple, squeezing hard. “It’s time to get your feet into position.” I whispered in her ear. She grunted. I could have been “Okay.”

My hand slid down her belly, pushing back. I forced her to arch her back, until the pole pressed between her ass cheeks. I cupped her sex. Wetness dribbled between my fingers. “Lift up, Terilynn.” I ordered and she pushed herself up onto her toes. Guiding her back so the pole pressed between her labia, my finger slid between her clit and the cold steel. “If you were on the ship every motion, every wave and ripple of the water will rub this pole against your clit.” My finger slid out of the way and the pole found her.

I pulled her legs back and stretched them out long and straight. Lifting, I forced her pelvis up the pole adding to the pressure on her pussy. She bucked against the pole, cumming as I dropped her ankles into the fixture and dropped the cross piece into place.

Terilynn’s ordeal had begun. It’s four days from San Francisco to Honolulu. The three girls before her had all failed the test.

upload_2014-3-8_11-54-55.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice writing Pyrosthenes, lots of lively detail -
like:
“I’ll be naked for the trip, right?” I nodded, grinning as Terilynn kicked her shoes across the studio. Her skirt and blouse followed, wadded up like crumpled paper. She reached up behind her back and looked me in the eye. Her playful look danced in her eyes as she freed her breasts and flung her bra after her clothes.

Click attach file
attach1.jpg

choose your image
attach2.jpg

click insert
attach3.jpg

click thumbnail
attach4.jpg

and post your message
attach5.jpg

which should now include a thumbnail link to your image
_cat_pirate_test2_txt_by_catonine82_defe4ip.jpg