FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Your clips are truly amazing. Your actresses play their parts so well. Their depiction of the pain and suffering is pretty awesome! I love the executioner's sadistic grins and gestures as well. Keep it up, my friend!

White Rose is becoming quite the sadistic doctor! After her first film that I commissioned, I offered her some criticism to be more "Mengele-esque" by being sweet and caring in one moment, and terrifyingly evil in the next. The hand that soothes causes the most pain, you know? Cruel World just finished another commission of mine - the next chapter in the Dr. Squalus series (the first being "A Strange Dream", the next being "Preparing for Surgery", and now this one). The movie isn't out yet, but here are some vidcaps to give you an idea of the movie and the acting.

The model is Anastasia. I was impressed with her performance in "Crucifixion 51", so I asked about hiring her for this one. I think she exceeded my expectations! So sweet, so innocent. What kind of sick person would do evil harmful things to such a girl? Both White Rose and Anastasia played their roles wonderfully.

Attachments

• Anastasia 1 - sexy look.jpg
    Anastasia 1 - sexy look.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 1,450
  • Anastasia 3 - Dr Squalus wonders whats under that loincloth.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Dr Squalus wonders whats under that loincloth.jpg
    500.5 KB · Views: 910
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep2.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep2.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 799
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep4.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep4.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 779
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep6.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep6.jpg
    381.8 KB · Views: 762
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep5.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep5.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 732
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep7.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep7.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 742
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep8.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep8.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 882
  • Anastasia 4 - Dr Squalus exams her victim's vagina 1.jpg
    Anastasia 4 - Dr Squalus exams her victim's vagina 1.jpg
    483.1 KB · Views: 919
White Rose is becoming quite the sadistic doctor! After her first film that I commissioned, I offered her some criticism to be more "Mengele-esque" by being sweet and caring in one moment, and terrifyingly evil in the next. The hand that soothes causes the most pain, you know? Cruel World just finished another commission of mine - the next chapter in the Dr. Squalus series (the first being "A Strange Dream", the next being "Preparing for Surgery", and now this one). The movie isn't out yet, but here are some vidcaps to give you an idea of the movie and the acting.

The model is Anastasia. I was impressed with her performance in "Crucifixion 51", so I asked about hiring her for this one. I think she exceeded my expectations! So sweet, so innocent. What kind of sick person would do evil harmful things to such a girl? Both White Rose and Anastasia played their roles wonderfully.
Lovely girls

Here's some more from "Preparing for Surgery 2" with Anastasia as the victim. The plot is that an evil doctor at a university research facility uses human subjects for experiments. Some are volunteers used for testing allergic reactions to cosmetics so that animals aren't used, others are college student gaining course credits, and others are women that the government needs to "disappear", so they're sent to the lab for the cruelest experiments before being killed and their organs sold on the black market.

This scene follows Anastasia's stripping. Dr. Squalus must determine her subject's baseline health before she can experiment, and part of that study is a gynecological exam (involuntary, of course). Fans of humiliation will love this scene.

I love Anastasia's acting here. The still vidcaps don't do her justice. She emotes perfectly. I almost felt sorry for her. Almost.

Attachments

• Anastasia 3 - Prep7.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep7.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 741
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep9.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep9.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 624
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep8.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep8.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 580
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep10.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep10.jpg
    372.6 KB · Views: 554
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep11.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep11.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 539
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep12.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep12.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 512
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep13.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep13.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 512
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep14.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep14.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 522
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep15.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep15.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 534
Some more from Anastasia's gynecology exam.

Attachments

• Anastasia 3 - Prep16.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep16.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 495
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep17.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep17.jpg
    375 KB · Views: 480
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep18.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep18.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 463
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep19.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep19.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 460
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep20.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep20.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 448
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep21.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep21.jpg
    384.8 KB · Views: 467
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep22.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep22.jpg
    373.7 KB · Views: 457
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep23.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep23.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 461
  • Anastasia 3 - Prep24.jpg
    Anastasia 3 - Prep24.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 461
Lovely girls

Thanks! I try to be selective in who I want for my customs. The hardest part is the rate - some girls just aren't worth what they're asking. So far, I've only turned away one, who had to ask a high rate to cover her travel expenses. The others were more reasonable. Here's a selection of who I've used in the movies I've funded. Of the group:

Alina - one of my early favorites. She hasn't made any movies since December, so she may not be active any longer.

Anna - Alina's friend; I hired at Alex's suggestion. She turned out to be my new favorite after her performance in "A Strange Dream". Unfortunately, she no longer makes these films. In my opinion, she had the most potential to get into a serious acting career. I absolutely loved her performance in "A Strange Dream", and I'm glad I was able to hire her for the films that I did. I'd hire her again in a heartbeat.

Tay - Totally professional in her approach to the movie. I'm pretty sure she could be a very successful producer, if she isn't already. She knows the business and even gave Alex some guidance on how to set up the shoot. However, she tends to over-dramatize some of her scenes. Maybe that's a cultural thing about Russian cinema?

Ksenia - I hired her as my second choice. She did ok; just ok.

CRY - Very good performance. The only reason I haven't hired her again is that she's already in so many CW films that the novelty has sort of worn off. I may come back to her and giver her an installment of the "Preparation for Surgery" series. Maybe I'll hire Tay into the role of "Dr. Squalus" and let her work over CRY as the victim. Hmmmm.

Victoria - Very pretty face; great hair but a bit too lean in the legs. Still, she makes a good pose and won me over with her performance in "Preparation for Surgery" even though she over-acted the early scenes and didn't really hit her stride until mid-way through the movie. But when she got to that point - wow! Cinema gold! If you only buy three films, you should get this one, "Preparation for Surgery 2", and "A Strange Dream" (which really is the first in the series, but whatever).

Anastasia - Has any other performer been able to play a sweet, innocent girl like her? She knew exactly how much emotion to bring to the character without going overboard (one of my few knocks about Tay). I'm already thinking about how to do a sequel to her role in "Preparation for Surgery", if I don't do one for Victoria first.

Attachments

• Rope or Money 1 - Alina.jpg
    Rope or Money 1 - Alina.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 847
  • Rope or Money 2 - Alina and Anna.jpg
    Rope or Money 2 - Alina and Anna.jpg
    477.7 KB · Views: 929
  • RopeOrMoney5-Alina and Anna.jpg
    RopeOrMoney5-Alina and Anna.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 943
  • Secret Code - Tay.jpg
    Secret Code - Tay.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 1,024
  • Ksenia and CRY.png
    Ksenia and CRY.png
    761.1 KB · Views: 1,132
  • A Strange Dream - Alina and Anna.jpg
    A Strange Dream - Alina and Anna.jpg
    458.1 KB · Views: 1,084
  • Preparation for Surgery-Victoria and White Rose.png
    Preparation for Surgery-Victoria and White Rose.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 1,019
  • Preparing for Surgery 2 - White Rose and Anastasia.jpg
    Preparing for Surgery 2 - White Rose and Anastasia.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 970
Yes, she's got a very vivid, natural range of facial expressions, she's really 'living' the experience without any unnecessary 'acting'

Like I said, the still pics don't really do her justice. She did a tremendous job playing the innocent victim. If I hadn't seen her other films in the CW library, I would've thought Alex had snapped her up off a street somewhere and forced her to do this film. The "Behind the Scenes" footage sort of spoils that illusion, but if there's interest I can put something together.

Like I said, the still pics don't really do her justice. She did a tremendous job playing the innocent victim. If I hadn't seen her other films in the CW library, I would've thought Alex had snapped her up off a street somewhere and forced her to do this film. The "Behind the Scenes" footage sort of spoils that illusion, but if there's interest I can put something together.
I for one do find 'behind the scenes' footage very appealing, bringing the girls into real life and how they approach what's being asked of them.

I've watched it now - love it! In some ways, more erotic than the film itself - Anastasia's a great girl, I love "It's my body, I think I know where I can be touched!" (Typically the women want to go further than the male, both White Rose (evil Dr Squalus) and Anastasia know better than Alex what a girl can cope with) And the long spells of doing nothing, just a spectator, standing there stark naked, arms bondaged up high, legs spread wide on two wooden blocks, nipples being bitten by those clamps, 'she waits to be tortured' ... until she says "Jeez! You go from there to there, can't we just get on with it?" and Alex comments "Diva's getting an attitude!" But it's good to see them having a laugh, Anastasia's got a deliciously wicked grin :devil:

Last edited:
I've watched it now - love it! In some ways, more erotic than the film itself - Anastasia's a great girl, I love "It's my body, I think I know where I can be touched!" (Typically the women want to go further than the male, both White Rose (evil Dr Squalus) and Anastasia know better than Alex what a girl can cope with) And the long spells of doing nothing, just a spectator, standing there stark naked, arms bondaged up high, legs spread wide on two wooden blocks, nipples being bitten by those clamps, 'she waits to be tortured' ... until she says "Jeez! You go from there to there, can't we just get on with it?" and Alex comments "Diva's getting an attitude!" But it's good to see them having a laugh, Anastasia's got a deliciously wicked grin :devil:
Thanks for the feedback! I was wondering if anyone enjoyed it. A bunch of downloads, but no responses.

I agree that in some ways its more erotic than the scripted film because the actors aren't acting. Poor Anastasia really is tied up there naked, standing on the uncomfortable wooden blocks with nipple clamps firmly in place. How much longer will she be up there? She doesn't know. All she can do is watch and wait... and then wait some more.

I also like how Anastasia works with White Rose on the scene and puts the director in his place! And later, when Anastasia snaps at White Rose, Rose's reaction is genuine.

Anastasia's grin is inspirational. It gives me an idea for the sequel. :)

Attachments

• Anastasia 6 - 6.jpg
    Anastasia 6 - 6.jpg
    453.7 KB · Views: 753
  • Anastasia 6 - 11.jpg
    Anastasia 6 - 11.jpg
    456 KB · Views: 693
  • Anastasia 6 - 10.jpg
    Anastasia 6 - 10.jpg
    468.4 KB · Views: 688
  • Anastasia 6 - 15.jpg
    Anastasia 6 - 15.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 722
The way she smiles into the camera in the third picture... it's like she wants to say "Yeah, that's what you want to see you pervs, isn't it?" :rolleyes:

That's exactly what I was thinking!

I think she enjoys torturing us with her body. And I enjoy her torture immensely.

Attachments

• Anastasia 6 - 11.jpg
    Anastasia 6 - 11.jpg
    456 KB · Views: 709
  • Anastasia 1 - sexy look.jpg
    Anastasia 1 - sexy look.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 1,186
Just sharing a manip I did . She 's from an Alex video , I hope you don't mind Alex. She's my favorite and would like to see more of her , i think her name is Lisa. Enjoy
Not bad. :eeek: :babeando:;)

Back
Top Bottom