FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
A lot of dedication goes into these films and the screenshots look real from some of them.

Question but is there a way to sort through the videos to find the ones with the actual nailing and raising the cross?

Also what method of nailing do you actually use? Is this nailing for real or just props stuck onto wrists and hands?

Also what method of nailing do you actually use? Is this nailing for real or just props stuck onto wrists and hands?

We wouldn't allow videos (or links to videos) involving real nailing here.

We wouldn't allow videos (or links to videos) involving real nailing here.
Some earlier messages in this form made it seem as though legit nailing was being discusses which is why I asked. Confused and concerned if it was actually real somehow.

OK, Eul, ban me if you will, but here's a video demonstrating --nay, teaching, even!!-- real nailing (even features a sexy guy!!).

Whatever next - videos giving advice on screwing? How to install a hard drive? Tut, tut, I don't know what these Forums are coming to! :devil:

"Preparing for Surgery 2" is out! Let me know if you like the plot and actors. I'm discussing details with White Rose (Dr. Squalus) now.

And now "Preparing for Surgery 3" is out, with a different actress because Anastasia was too busy with her studies. Hope you like the recasting! http://deadsexyclips.com/0001134/preparing for surgery 3 full hd-p-961.html

Attachments

• Prep for Surgery 3 - 115.jpg
    Prep for Surgery 3 - 115.jpg
    533.9 KB · Views: 843
  • Prep for Surgery 3 - 0040.jpg
    Prep for Surgery 3 - 0040.jpg
    521 KB · Views: 929
  • Prep for Surgery 3 - 100.jpg
    Prep for Surgery 3 - 100.jpg
    529.8 KB · Views: 974
  • Prep for Surgery 3 - 0010.jpg
    Prep for Surgery 3 - 0010.jpg
    539.2 KB · Views: 1,044
I really liked the films with the Inquisition. If possible, do more with impaling
Can you provide a better of idea of what you mean by "impaling"? Because I'm picturing something bloody and nearly impossible to fake; like Vlad the Impaler style. Plus, the models have a thing against penetration, which is why I only can do surface examinations.

I had actually commissioned an Inquisition movie with CRY and Ksenia riding the Spanish Horse followed by side-by-side crucifixion. I was more impressed with CRY than I was with Ksenia, which is why I went with CRY for "Preparing for Surgery 3" when Anastasia wasn't available. I'm trying desperately to book Veronica (pictured) for something but her schedule is full until after the end of the month.

Attachments

• Upside Down 100.jpg
    Upside Down 100.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 1,028
  • Upside Down 121.jpg
    Upside Down 121.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 979
  • Obstinate Girl Student 72 - victim close up.jpg
    Obstinate Girl Student 72 - victim close up.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,091
Can you provide a better of idea of what you mean by "impaling"? Because I'm picturing something bloody and nearly impossible to fake; like Vlad the Impaler style. Plus, the models have a thing against penetration, which is why I only can do surface examinations.

I had actually commissioned an Inquisition movie with CRY and Ksenia riding the Spanish Horse followed by side-by-side crucifixion. I was more impressed with CRY than I was with Ksenia, which is why I went with CRY for "Preparing for Surgery 3" when Anastasia wasn't available. I'm trying desperately to book Veronica (pictured) for something but her schedule is full until after the end of the month.
I meant the same plot as you have in the Inquisition. Of course without blood. to join as in The Inquisition 7 Full HD. or The Inquisition 152 Full HD

So, I reached an agreement with Cruel World, CRY, and White Rose (who plays the evil Dr. Squalus) for a sequel to "Preparing for Surgery 3". The story picks up right after the ending of PfS 3. You won't need to see PfS 3 to enjoy PfS 4, but if you're into storylines, it would help. The principal people are coordinating shoot calendars and availability before any sort of timetable for release can be developed, but I'm hoping to get something in a couple of weeks, if not sooner.

- Suspension
- Electro
- Foot caning
- Loincloth
- Stripping/humiliation
- Wartenburg Wheel
- Medical
- Spreadeagle
- Torture

And since nobody looks at a post unless it has a picture, here's a picture.

Attachments

• CRY suspended.jpg
    CRY suspended.jpg
    404.8 KB · Views: 1,037
Back
Top Bottom