FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
So, I reached an agreement with Cruel World, CRY, and White Rose (who plays the evil Dr. Squalus) for a sequel to "Preparing for Surgery 3". The story picks up right after the ending of PfS 3. You won't need to see PfS 3 to enjoy PfS 4, but if you're into storylines, it would help. The principal people are coordinating shoot calendars and availability before any sort of timetable for release can be developed, but I'm hoping to get something in a couple of weeks, if not sooner.

- Suspension
- Electro
- Foot caning
- Loincloth
- Stripping/humiliation
- Wartenburg Wheel
- Medical
- Spreadeagle
- Torture

And since nobody looks at a post unless it has a picture, here's a picture.
great news Thomas, I've used cry before myself, she's one of the best alex has !!! only wish she would take better whipping and especially more breast torture. she says away from that stuff unfortunately !!!!

great news Thomas, I've used cry before myself, she's one of the best alex has !!! only wish she would take better whipping and especially more breast torture. she says away from that stuff unfortunately !!!!

The whipping I can understand. Part of pulling off a good whipping scene is the person swinging the whip and Alex tends to be a bit limp on his role. Then, on the other end of the action, is the person receiving and trying to sell it. If its a weak effort on the front end, it makes things more difficult on the back end. I usually just avoid all that in my customs and focus on things that are a bit easier to act out or sustain without risk of injury.

CRY did agree to the use of nipple clamps in my custom, so I'm counting myself lucky! Below are vidcaps from an extended scene.

Attachments

• CRY sleeping with clamps 3.jpg
    CRY sleeping with clamps 3.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 1,319
  • CRY sleeping with clamps 2.jpg
    CRY sleeping with clamps 2.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 1,122
  • CRY sleeping with clamps 1.jpg
    CRY sleeping with clamps 1.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 1,215
The whipping I can understand. Part of pulling off a good whipping scene is the person swinging the whip and Alex tends to be a bit limp on his role. Then, on the other end of the action, is the person receiving and trying to sell it. If its a weak effort on the front end, it makes things more difficult on the back end. I usually just avoid all that in my customs and focus on things that are a bit easier to act out or sustain without risk of injury.

CRY did agree to the use of nipple clamps in my custom, so I'm counting myself lucky! Below are vidcaps from an extended scene.
you are fortunate with the nipple clamps, in one of our customs she also agreed to nipple clamps and during the whipping scene with water on her creating a sweaty look one clamp slid off leaving the full weight of the chain and clamp left on one nipple and swaying around creating a fantastic effect !!! loved that she didn't cut the scene and just went with it. that's what makes her a true professional in my opinion !!!!

you are fortunate with the nipple clamps, in one of our customs she also agreed to nipple clamps and during the whipping scene with water on her creating a sweaty look one clamp slid off leaving the full weight of the chain and clamp left on one nipple and swaying around creating a fantastic effect !!! loved that she didn't cut the scene and just went with it. that's what makes her a true professional in my opinion !!!!

Wow! Usually an actor will just laugh and expect the cameras to stop to re-shoot the scene. The only other time I can I've seen an actor "play through" is in "Bloodsucking Freaks" when the slave is on the table being electrocuted. She was so violent in her acting that she pulled the clamp off!

In an earlier draft of the "Preparing for Surgery" script in my custom that Alex named "A Very Strange Dream", the clamp falls off Anna's nipple during a prep for more action. They cut the scene and didn't bother to put either of the clamps back on. I think Alex was having trouble with the jaws having enough grab or something. He must've fixed the problem when it was CRY's turn on the blocks.

Attachments

• Anna loses a clamp 3.jpg
    Anna loses a clamp 3.jpg
    506.6 KB · Views: 1,141
  • Anna loses a clamp 2.jpg
    Anna loses a clamp 2.jpg
    459.8 KB · Views: 1,066
  • Anna loses a clamp 1.jpg
    Anna loses a clamp 1.jpg
    506.1 KB · Views: 1,106
So....

I got the raw footage of the next installment in my saga with CRY and Dr. Squalus. Here are some vidcaps taken from footage which may or may not appear in the final commercial version, but I wanted to pass along to those who might be interested in foot torture.

Attachments

• PrepForSurgery4-1.jpg
    PrepForSurgery4-1.jpg
    470 KB · Views: 944
  • PrepForSurgery4-2.jpg
    PrepForSurgery4-2.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 907
  • PrepForSurgery4-3.jpg
    PrepForSurgery4-3.jpg
    472.6 KB · Views: 919
A few more foot torture, this time with the wheel, electrified when the light is on.

Attachments

• PrepForSurgery4-5.jpg
    PrepForSurgery4-5.jpg
    472.4 KB · Views: 876
  • PrepForSurgery4-6.jpg
    PrepForSurgery4-6.jpg
    502.4 KB · Views: 791
  • PrepForSurgery4-7.jpg
    PrepForSurgery4-7.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 730
  • PrepForSurgery4-8.jpg
    PrepForSurgery4-8.jpg
    503 KB · Views: 725
  • PrepForSurgery4-9.jpg
    PrepForSurgery4-9.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 719
  • PrepForSurgery4-10.jpg
    PrepForSurgery4-10.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 689
  • PrepForSurgery4-11.jpg
    PrepForSurgery4-11.jpg
    494.9 KB · Views: 754
More, because CRY has some sexy legs and feet.

Attachments

• PrepForSurgery4-12.jpg
    PrepForSurgery4-12.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 738
  • PrepForSurgery4-13.jpg
    PrepForSurgery4-13.jpg
    510.6 KB · Views: 723
  • PrepForSurgery4-14.jpg
    PrepForSurgery4-14.jpg
    492.9 KB · Views: 687
  • PrepForSurgery4-15.jpg
    PrepForSurgery4-15.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 719
  • PrepForSurgery4-16.jpg
    PrepForSurgery4-16.jpg
    515.3 KB · Views: 705
  • PrepForSurgery4-17.jpg
    PrepForSurgery4-17.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 694
  • PrepForSurgery4-18.jpg
    PrepForSurgery4-18.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 976
“The Brave Girl Petra 5” by Cruel World

The plot is pretty simple. A spy named Petra is sent to infiltrate an enemy facility. She’s captured and tortured. The end. But really, do you need more than that?

The movie starts out with Petra (played by a model named CRY) in long puffy coat (it is a Russian production, after all) standing next to an industrial-looking transformer. She pulls out a pair of binoculars and surveys something off-screen. Then we’re told that she tried to infiltrate a facility and was captured.

The next scene opens with Petra naked and handcuffed Arms Over Head to a metal grate of some kind. The camera cuts to a shot of her feet suspended generously above the floor, her body swaying as she pulls against the manacles around her wrists. We eventually get a lengthy full-body shot of her hanging AOH, but before that we get a good 25-second continuous shot of her legs dangling in the air, so she definitely was feeling this stunt. The full-body shot is really something special, and in my opinion is what makes CRY such a special talent for these types of story-based sexual fantasy films. She can take the lengthy suspension scenes like a champ, and still act like the victim for the camera.

Alex, playing the security agent, enters the scene with a bag. Petra can only watch as he unzips the bag to reveal… a bull whip and a set of electrical cables! It’s party time, and there ain’t no party like the Communist Party!

But wait. There’s more! Also in his bag of tricks is a set of locking forceps. I wonder what those are for? I’m pretty sure we all know what those are for, don’t we. These are soon followed by a baton and a pair of pliers. Petra can only watch as she hangs from the bars above her cell, her body swaying with her movement as she turns her head to watch each instrument of torture being pulled out of the bag. Finally, his bag empty, he walks off-screen, leaving Petra hanging alone in the cell, her body suspended above the floor as her toes draw lines in the air.

The camera work here is very, very good. There’s no doubt in my mind that for this scene, she really was suspended. Maybe not by handcuffs, but definitely by some kind of cuff. Even though the camera view cuts away to a lower angle almost directly on the floor, it’s pretty clear that CRY was suspended the entire time. This angle shows off her body spectacularly. She has great lines and being stretched really accentuates her muscles.

Still in a continuous camera shot, Alex re-enters the scene and begins his interrogation by threatening her with the pliers. If I had a woman like Petra as my subject (and an actress as willing as CRY), I’d take my own sweet-ass time working her over, too. I’d want that torture to last as long as I could stretch it. Even if she confessed everything, I’d keep going. CRY looks fantastic in this scene, and I’d want her to keep going and going and going. He decides to let her own body work against her willpower and walks off-camera, to leave her dangling in the air.

This scene runs just shy of a good 3 minutes, which is impressive for this sort of suspension torture.

The next scene opens with Petra still hanging from the bars above her cell, her body swaying as sweat glistens against her skin. Alex threatens her, then selects the baton as his opening act. CRY does a good job selling the scene; her reactions are truly believable as she absorbs the blows from the rod against her body. We get a couple of different camera angles here, and the action is continuous. I really did believe that she was about to puke her guts out, and her body is amazing as she tightens for the blows, then screams, then prepares for another blow. Slowing the footage down, I could see that the rubber baton actually wraps around her quad at one point, and her reaction seems genuine. It had to have stung.

The next item up to bat is the pair of pliers. I really liked this scene, not for the torture but for CRY’s ability to stay in character. At this point she’s been suspended by her wrists for a good three and a half minutes, with at least one stinging rubber baton wrapped around her leg. That’s some pretty strong stuff. But she doesn’t break character and spouts off some tough hero-speak at her tormentor as he reaches up to crush her fingers in the metal jaws of the tool. This is soon followed by her toes, vagina, arm pits, and breasts.

As an actor, Alex defines “good enough, but not going to win any awards”. CRY on the other hand really sells it well. If there was a way to crop him out and just focus on her, I’d do it for my own library. She really makes this scene work for me.

You want some real torture? Ok. As CRY is hanging from the ceiling waiting for Alex to get the next tool, a bug lands on CRY’s foot and begins to crawl up her ankle. Helplessly bound, the best she can do is kick frantically to try and get it off. Ever have a bug crawl on you that you can’t get off? It can be misery. It’s a form a torture in itself. But CRY stays in character and the scene goes on.

Next up are the electrical cables. What I really like about this part is that we can see the bonds around her wrists as well as her feet suspended above the floor, so we know this is real. CRY really is suspended above the floor, and at this point it’s been a good six minutes of seamless action. That’s impressive to handle suspension for that long. CRY really is suffering for this movie.

Alex clamps the positive to her fingers and the negative to the manacles around her ankles. Then the fun begins.

When it comes to electro torture, I consider CRY to be one of the best. Her body and her facial expressions are top notch. I’m not a big fan of electro torture, but this scene was exceptional for me.

Eventually, Petra faints from the pain of her electro torture and the screen fades to black.

The next scene shows Petra still hanging from the bars and the electrical cables still connected to her manacles. As her jailer goes to release the clamps from her ankle chains, Petra uses the opportunity to try and choke her tormentor and make her escape. Unfortunately for her (and fortunate for us) her attempt fails and she is left hanging, swaying, helplessly in the air.

Petra’s failure earns her two heavy metal balls attached to her ankle manacles, to prevent her from lifting her legs while also subjected her body to additional stress. The benefit to us is that we get extended scenes of CRY’s long, beautiful body stretched out and vulnerable to the camera’s lens. This is a scene to be savored slowly, and we get about two minutes of full-body exposure before cutting away to a close-up of her feet drifting above the floor.

Next up is the whip. I’ve never been a fan of Alex’s fake whipping style, probably because I’ve seen too many videos with real whipping. It’s hard to do a good fake whipping for me now. But, the entire scene seems to be done while she’s suspended, so that ups the wow factor considerably. I will say that if its possible for CRY to look more beautiful than she did in the electro scenes, then she definitely looks more beautiful in the whipping scene. Her body stretched out, beads of sweat bobbing from the lobes of her breasts, her hair slightly tussled from exertion as she sways above the floor… can it get any better than that?

She faints from her whipping. She looks so beautiful, so innocent. All sin has been purged from her body through pain. But her tormentor isn’t done with her yet. A spray bottle of liquid (saltwater?) with a few squirts to her face revives her, so that she can endure the grand finale – a full-body whipping with the bull whip.

As I mentioned before, I’m not really a fan of fake whipping. I’ve been jaded by videos of the real thing. So, I won’t go into details about this scene. If you want to know, you can buy the video. I will tell you that there’s enough here to justify adding it to your library if you’re a fan of suspension, electro, and even a bit of water torture.

There are a couple of outlets that Cruel World uses, but I got mine from http://deadsexyclips.com/0001134/the brave girl petra 5 full hd-p-676.html

Attachments

• Petra 5-14.jpg
    Petra 5-14.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 938
  • Petra 5-21.jpg
    Petra 5-21.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 816
  • Petra 5-47.jpg
    Petra 5-47.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 804
  • Petra 5-48.jpg
    Petra 5-48.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 803
  • Petra 5-72.jpg
    Petra 5-72.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 788
  • Petra 5-73.jpg
    Petra 5-73.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 818
  • Petra 5-80.jpg
    Petra 5-80.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 858
  • Petra 5-89.jpg
    Petra 5-89.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 844
  • Petra 5-93.jpg
    Petra 5-93.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 842
“The Brave Girl Petra 5” by Cruel World

The plot is pretty simple. A spy named Petra is sent to infiltrate an enemy facility. She’s captured and tortured. The end. But really, do you need more than that?

The movie starts out with Petra (played by a model named CRY) in long puffy coat (it is a Russian production, after all) standing next to an industrial-looking transformer. She pulls out a pair of binoculars and surveys something off-screen. Then we’re told that she tried to infiltrate a facility and was captured.

The next scene opens with Petra naked and handcuffed Arms Over Head to a metal grate of some kind. The camera cuts to a shot of her feet suspended generously above the floor, her body swaying as she pulls against the manacles around her wrists. We eventually get a lengthy full-body shot of her hanging AOH, but before that we get a good 25-second continuous shot of her legs dangling in the air, so she definitely was feeling this stunt. The full-body shot is really something special, and in my opinion is what makes CRY such a special talent for these types of story-based sexual fantasy films. She can take the lengthy suspension scenes like a champ, and still act like the victim for the camera.

Alex, playing the security agent, enters the scene with a bag. Petra can only watch as he unzips the bag to reveal… a bull whip and a set of electrical cables! It’s party time, and there ain’t no party like the Communist Party!

But wait. There’s more! Also in his bag of tricks is a set of locking forceps. I wonder what those are for? I’m pretty sure we all know what those are for, don’t we. These are soon followed by a baton and a pair of pliers. Petra can only watch as she hangs from the bars above her cell, her body swaying with her movement as she turns her head to watch each instrument of torture being pulled out of the bag. Finally, his bag empty, he walks off-screen, leaving Petra hanging alone in the cell, her body suspended above the floor as her toes draw lines in the air.

The camera work here is very, very good. There’s no doubt in my mind that for this scene, she really was suspended. Maybe not by handcuffs, but definitely by some kind of cuff. Even though the camera view cuts away to a lower angle almost directly on the floor, it’s pretty clear that CRY was suspended the entire time. This angle shows off her body spectacularly. She has great lines and being stretched really accentuates her muscles.

Still in a continuous camera shot, Alex re-enters the scene and begins his interrogation by threatening her with the pliers. If I had a woman like Petra as my subject (and an actress as willing as CRY), I’d take my own sweet-ass time working her over, too. I’d want that torture to last as long as I could stretch it. Even if she confessed everything, I’d keep going. CRY looks fantastic in this scene, and I’d want her to keep going and going and going. He decides to let her own body work against her willpower and walks off-camera, to leave her dangling in the air.

This scene runs just shy of a good 3 minutes, which is impressive for this sort of suspension torture.

The next scene opens with Petra still hanging from the bars above her cell, her body swaying as sweat glistens against her skin. Alex threatens her, then selects the baton as his opening act. CRY does a good job selling the scene; her reactions are truly believable as she absorbs the blows from the rod against her body. We get a couple of different camera angles here, and the action is continuous. I really did believe that she was about to puke her guts out, and her body is amazing as she tightens for the blows, then screams, then prepares for another blow. Slowing the footage down, I could see that the rubber baton actually wraps around her quad at one point, and her reaction seems genuine. It had to have stung.

The next item up to bat is the pair of pliers. I really liked this scene, not for the torture but for CRY’s ability to stay in character. At this point she’s been suspended by her wrists for a good three and a half minutes, with at least one stinging rubber baton wrapped around her leg. That’s some pretty strong stuff. But she doesn’t break character and spouts off some tough hero-speak at her tormentor as he reaches up to crush her fingers in the metal jaws of the tool. This is soon followed by her toes, vagina, arm pits, and breasts.

As an actor, Alex defines “good enough, but not going to win any awards”. CRY on the other hand really sells it well. If there was a way to crop him out and just focus on her, I’d do it for my own library. She really makes this scene work for me.

You want some real torture? Ok. As CRY is hanging from the ceiling waiting for Alex to get the next tool, a bug lands on CRY’s foot and begins to crawl up her ankle. Helplessly bound, the best she can do is kick frantically to try and get it off. Ever have a bug crawl on you that you can’t get off? It can be misery. It’s a form a torture in itself. But CRY stays in character and the scene goes on.

Next up are the electrical cables. What I really like about this part is that we can see the bonds around her wrists as well as her feet suspended above the floor, so we know this is real. CRY really is suspended above the floor, and at this point it’s been a good six minutes of seamless action. That’s impressive to handle suspension for that long. CRY really is suffering for this movie.

Alex clamps the positive to her fingers and the negative to the manacles around her ankles. Then the fun begins.

When it comes to electro torture, I consider CRY to be one of the best. Her body and her facial expressions are top notch. I’m not a big fan of electro torture, but this scene was exceptional for me.

Eventually, Petra faints from the pain of her electro torture and the screen fades to black.

The next scene shows Petra still hanging from the bars and the electrical cables still connected to her manacles. As her jailer goes to release the clamps from her ankle chains, Petra uses the opportunity to try and choke her tormentor and make her escape. Unfortunately for her (and fortunate for us) her attempt fails and she is left hanging, swaying, helplessly in the air.

Petra’s failure earns her two heavy metal balls attached to her ankle manacles, to prevent her from lifting her legs while also subjected her body to additional stress. The benefit to us is that we get extended scenes of CRY’s long, beautiful body stretched out and vulnerable to the camera’s lens. This is a scene to be savored slowly, and we get about two minutes of full-body exposure before cutting away to a close-up of her feet drifting above the floor.

Next up is the whip. I’ve never been a fan of Alex’s fake whipping style, probably because I’ve seen too many videos with real whipping. It’s hard to do a good fake whipping for me now. But, the entire scene seems to be done while she’s suspended, so that ups the wow factor considerably. I will say that if its possible for CRY to look more beautiful than she did in the electro scenes, then she definitely looks more beautiful in the whipping scene. Her body stretched out, beads of sweat bobbing from the lobes of her breasts, her hair slightly tussled from exertion as she sways above the floor… can it get any better than that?

She faints from her whipping. She looks so beautiful, so innocent. All sin has been purged from her body through pain. But her tormentor isn’t done with her yet. A spray bottle of liquid (saltwater?) with a few squirts to her face revives her, so that she can endure the grand finale – a full-body whipping with the bull whip.

As I mentioned before, I’m not really a fan of fake whipping. I’ve been jaded by videos of the real thing. So, I won’t go into details about this scene. If you want to know, you can buy the video. I will tell you that there’s enough here to justify adding it to your library if you’re a fan of suspension, electro, and even a bit of water torture.

There are a couple of outlets that Cruel World uses, but I got mine from http://deadsexyclips.com/0001134/the brave girl petra 5 full hd-p-676.html

More pics:

Attachments

• Petra 5-95.jpg
    Petra 5-95.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 752
  • Petra 5-96.jpg
    Petra 5-96.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 714
  • Petra 5-97.jpg
    Petra 5-97.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 701
  • Petra 5-98.jpg
    Petra 5-98.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 689
  • Petra 5-99.jpg
    Petra 5-99.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 731
  • Petra 5-100.jpg
    Petra 5-100.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 762
  • Petra 5-103.jpg
    Petra 5-103.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 733
  • Petra 5-104.jpg
    Petra 5-104.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 746
  • Petra 5-128.jpg
    Petra 5-128.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 728

Attachments

• Petra 5-152.jpg
    Petra 5-152.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 651
  • Petra 5-151.jpg
    Petra 5-151.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 642
  • Petra 5-150.jpg
    Petra 5-150.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 667
  • Petra 5-147.jpg
    Petra 5-147.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 654
  • Petra 5-146.jpg
    Petra 5-146.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 640
  • Petra 5-145.jpg
    Petra 5-145.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 625
  • Petra 5-144.jpg
    Petra 5-144.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 623
  • Petra 5-153.jpg
    Petra 5-153.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 632
  • Petra 5-155.jpg
    Petra 5-155.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 610
  • Petra 5-154.jpg
    Petra 5-154.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 659

Attachments

• Petra 5-161.jpg
    Petra 5-161.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 640
  • Petra 5-162.jpg
    Petra 5-162.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 633
  • Petra 5-164.jpg
    Petra 5-164.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 588
  • Petra 5-165.jpg
    Petra 5-165.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 571
  • Petra 5-166.jpg
    Petra 5-166.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 532
  • Petra 5-167.jpg
    Petra 5-167.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 533
  • Petra 5-168.jpg
    Petra 5-168.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 552
  • Petra 5-170.jpg
    Petra 5-170.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 597

Attachments

• Petra 5-200.jpg
    Petra 5-200.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 567
  • Petra 5-201.jpg
    Petra 5-201.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 562
  • Petra 5-202.jpg
    Petra 5-202.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 555
  • Petra 5-203.jpg
    Petra 5-203.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 554
  • Petra 5-204.jpg
    Petra 5-204.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 557
  • Petra 5-205.jpg
    Petra 5-205.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 536
  • Petra 5-206.jpg
    Petra 5-206.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 507
  • Petra 5-207.jpg
    Petra 5-207.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 496
  • Petra 5-208.jpg
    Petra 5-208.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 504
  • Petra 5-209.jpg
    Petra 5-209.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 544
She awakens to the horror of her predicament.

Attachments

• Petra 5-210.jpg
    Petra 5-210.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 528
  • Petra 5-211.jpg
    Petra 5-211.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 540
  • Petra 5-212.jpg
    Petra 5-212.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 537
  • Petra 5-213.jpg
    Petra 5-213.jpg