FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks! I'm really excited for all three films. If only I could get one soon!

1. CRY films on Friday
2. Marie films over the weekennd
3. Anastasia films on Tuesday

I think my computer will burn out if Alex sends all of the footage to me at the same time!
great problem to have my friend !!!!

Thanks! I'm really excited for all three films. If only I could get one soon!

1. CRY films on Friday
2. Marie films over the weekennd
3. Anastasia films on Tuesday

I think my computer will burn out if Alex sends all of the footage to me at the same time!

Got the unedited footage from CRY's shoot tonight. Here are a few quick screen grabs.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 881
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    505.3 KB · Views: 869
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 893
love that girl !! great job thomas !!! we will need to chat privately !!!!

She's quickly becoming my go-to girl for scripts. Here are a couple of teaser clips from the shoot. The cropping and editing are mine; the commercial version will probably be better.

CRY in suspension, awaiting the soft slumber of unconsciousness to ease her pain.

Cry unconscious, her body stretched and vulnerable. What instrument will the Evil Assistant use to revive her?

She's quickly becoming my go-to girl for scripts. Here are a couple of teaser clips from the shoot. The cropping and editing are mine; the commercial version will probably be better.

CRY in suspension, awaiting the soft slumber of unconsciousness to ease her pain.

Cry unconscious, her body stretched and vulnerable. What instrument will the Evil Assistant use to revive her?

Will this movie be available for sale?

Awesome. Can't wait to check it out. What will title be?

Every time I give Alex a title, it gets changed. It's part of the "Preparing For Surgery" series, but for some reason the sequel to CRY's start was actually named the way I named it: "Body Donor".

Let me try that first Imgur post again.

Also, Anastasia gets filmed with this same script on Tuesday, as part of her "Preparing for Surgery" film. I may do the same with Victoria, but physically she's so long and tall that I'm not sure Alex's studio can get her in true suspension like he did with Anastasia and certainly will with the petite Anestasia.

And.... it's out! The official title is "Body Donor 4", even though its sort of an insert of "Preparation for Surgery 3". Specifically, it takes place between the time CRY passes out from electrocution by the doctor, and the time she wakes up to see her body fluids being drained. So, if you want to make your own supercut of the two films, those are the two to get.

"Body Donor 4" http://deadsexyclips.com/0001134/body donor 4 full hd-p-1022.html

"Preparing for Surgery 3" http://deadsexyclips.com/0001134/preparing for surgery 3 full hd-p-961.html

A new teaser from the unedited video I received. The official version may be different. In my opinion, this is the absolutely best pose for CRY. She has an amazing body and this shows it off nicely.

Alex sent me an email that Anastasia is confirmed to film this same script tomorrow (Tuesday), since she also has a "Preparing for Surgery" film already. It will be interesting to see how the two actresses compare in their performance.

Do you have videos at Clips4sale.com to be purchased ? I have been trying to find your videos and Deadsexyclips isn ,t easy to purchase from.

Hi, we’re opening a studio in January there, in the meantime we are offering to all the customers that don’t want deadsexyclips a direct purchase from us. Bitcoin payment and direct download link in less than 10 minutes, easy and fast. Txt us privately if interested

Back
Top Bottom