FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think I have ten or so. Particularly like Crucifixion 75. Complimented Alex for adjusting some details. I asked for more stretched arms and the showing of the ribcage. Oh boy, did he deliver. I have no reason whatsoever to criticize Alex. I just emphasized the clips I like(d) the most. All in all I think I have some 40 movies (some customised) from Cruel World. But all bought via Deadsexyclips (payment with PayPal possible). I just don't trust Bitcoin. Especially taken Elon uses it as his income toy. In my opinion.

I think I have ten or so. Particularly like Crucifixion 75. Complimented Alex for adjusting some details. I asked for more stretched arms and the showing of the ribcage. Oh boy, did he deliver. I have no reason whatsoever to criticize Alex. I just emphasized the clips I like(d) the most. All in all I think I have some 40 movies (some customised) from Cruel World. But all bought via Deadsexyclips (payment with PayPal possible). I just don't trust Bitcoin. Especially taken Elon uses it as his income toy. In my opinion.
I look forward to have Crucifixion 75 in Clips4Sale!

Attachments

• Crucifixion75.mp4-4.jpg
    Crucifixion75.mp4-4.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 990
  • Crucifixion75.mp4-3.jpg
    Crucifixion75.mp4-3.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 898
  • crucifixion75-dd4.jpg
    crucifixion75-dd4.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 880
I look forward to have Crucifixion 75 in Clips4Sale!
I would humbly suggestion emailing Alex about paying him directly through PayPal. He offers a 15% discount over the deadsexyclips prices.

I am already getting a good price. Crucifixion 75 wasn't that expensive in DSC. $17,- or so. I doubt that Alex gives a 15% discount if you pay by PayPal. He loses 15% on everything you pay via PayPal. That's what he told me. Anyhow. C75 not yet in ClipsForSale? Strange. This video is selling great. One of the top clips of the last month or so. But really there is little competition left.

I am already getting a good price. Crucifixion 75 wasn't that expensive in DSC. $17,- or so. I doubt that Alex gives a 15% discount if you pay by PayPal. He loses 15% on everything you pay via PayPal. That's what he told me. Anyhow. C75 not yet in ClipsForSale? Strange. This video is selling great. One of the top clips of the last month or so. But really there is little competition left.
Glad you're happy with the retail price. But AB has always given me a discount when buying through PayPal. It used to be 20%; it's now 15%.

I can always try of course. How long before you get your link/videoclip? Because PayPal payments are not made directly to ... you know what I mean. No reason to mention that here in the forum.

I can always try of course. How long before you get your link/videoclip? Because PayPal payments are not made directly to ... you know what I mean. No reason to mention that here in the forum.
I get the video link from AB to download within 24 hours, usually (one or two exceptions in over 40 downloads).

My only technical complaint is that AB's vids are such high res that the file size is often over a Gig, and I'd rather not take up so much HD space storing them. So I have to reduce the file size (but not the quality) using Handbrake. It's a minor inconvenience.

True. If you order a customized video, you get the master video(s), the complete version(s) of every camera angle, often the before and after - call it behind the scenes. All together some 7 or 8 GB. I don't mind. 2TB HDD and two external HDD's 4 and 5 GB. Back ups of my internal HDD and everything else I find worth to download.
Didn't know you could reduce the file size with Handbrake. Good to know should I ever need it. Didn't understand "AB" at first. Download link is with Yandex. He has wit our guy. Alex Baldwin is not, but he is bald. Man what a job he has.

I have bought all the clips mentioned here above. And I like Alex 's thoughts about crucifixion. Checked out "Nicheclips". Are you kidding? Only possible to join with Bitcoin? Good luck. Won't be me. Glad I could make payments with PayPal. Personal mails with Alex will show you how. Worked like a charm. Some of the crucifxion clips are very good. Though I must say I absolutely loved the "prepare for surgery"-series and similar clips.

I'm glad you enjoy my medical-themed clips! I had them all named sequentially as part of a story arc, but Alex changed most of the names for whatever reason. I was hoping to continue the series, but then Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague invaded and made international commerce to Russia a bit trickier than I like. Here is a sample from each film, up to #9.

Attachments

• 00100.jpg
    00100.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 658
  • Medical Trash 3 - sample 5.jpg
    Medical Trash 3 - sample 5.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 615
  • Medical Trash 2 - 5.jpg
    Medical Trash 2 - 5.jpg
    507.5 KB · Views: 587
  • Anastasia - Medical Trash - 3.jpg
    Anastasia - Medical Trash - 3.jpg
    522.3 KB · Views: 595
  • PrepForSurgery4-11.jpg
    PrepForSurgery4-11.jpg
    494.9 KB · Views: 588
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 565
  • CRY Electro 2.jpg
    CRY Electro 2.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 591
  • Anastasia 4 - Dr Squalus exams her victim's vagina.jpg
    Anastasia 4 - Dr Squalus exams her victim's vagina.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 568
  • After the stripping.jpg
    After the stripping.jpg
    383.4 KB · Views: 562
  • Body Donor-58.jpg
    Body Donor-58.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 599
After the treachery of her assistant caused her to lose her position at the university research lab, Dr. Squalus was forced to conduct her experiments underground. To fund her research, she sold tickets to an online audience to observe her proceedings. I was only able to make 2 of these before Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague f'd things up.

Attachments

• Body Donor 10-Underground Lab - vidcap 300.jpg
    Body Donor 10-Underground Lab - vidcap 300.jpg
    347.6 KB · Views: 590
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    455.3 KB · Views: 536
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 537
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    454.1 KB · Views: 570
  • Body Donor 10-Underground Lab - vidcap 100.jpg
    Body Donor 10-Underground Lab - vidcap 100.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 562
  • Body Donor 10-Underground Lab - vidcap 35.jpg
    Body Donor 10-Underground Lab - vidcap 35.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 539
  • Body Donor 10-Underground Lab - vidcap 10.jpg
    Body Donor 10-Underground Lab - vidcap 10.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 544
  • Body Donor 10-Underground Lab - vidcap 5.jpg
    Body Donor 10-Underground Lab - vidcap 5.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 516
  • Body Donor 10-Underground Lab - get ready.jpg
    Body Donor 10-Underground Lab - get ready.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 537
  • BTS 5.jpg
    BTS 5.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 640
Can you give us some more details please?
Well at the end of every movieclip you get the mail address of Alexander. (Alex is how it is stored in my mail addresses) <liu05@inbox.ru>. You need to set up a working PayPal account. Customized videos start at $100,-. Use uncomplicated english in your mail. Alex nor me are english speaking (well it is my third language, so I manage). That means Alex is relying on some translator program. For the rest you propose your scenario, suggest a price, sometimes you can choose your model/actress. I 'm not going to elaborate on how to proceed further. That is up to you and Alex/actress. Give it at least 1 or 2 weeks before the movie is produced. Depending on the details of your description: extensive or simple. The choice of your actress as well. Hope this helped.

I'm glad you enjoy my medical-themed clips! I had them all named sequentially as part of a story arc, but Alex changed most of the names for whatever reason. I was hoping to continue the series, but then Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague invaded and made international commerce to Russia a bit trickier than I like. Here is a sample from each film, up to #9.
I absolutely love them. It certainly has become trickier to trade with Russia. Alex found some solution as I described in my reply to gjpain. Hope you can continue your "Body Donor"-series.

Well at the end of every movieclip you get the mail address of Alexander. (Alex is how it is stored in my mail addresses) <liu05@inbox.ru>. You need to set up a working PayPal account. Customized videos start at $100,-. Use uncomplicated english in your mail. Alex nor me are english speaking (well it is my third language, so I manage). That means Alex is relying on some translator program. For the rest you propose your scenario, suggest a price, sometimes you can choose your model/actress. I 'm not going to elaborate on how to proceed further. That is up to you and Alex/actress. Give it at least 1 or 2 weeks before the movie is produced. Depending on the details of your description: extensive or simple. The choice of your actress as well. Hope this helped.
Thanks for the information, I'm new on this thread so may I ask, @Alex Bald and "<liu05@inbox.ru>" is the same person? Can I pm him on CFs instead of email?

Thanks for the information, I'm new on this thread so may I ask, @Alex Bald and "<liu05@inbox.ru>" is the same person? Can I pm him on CFs instead of email?
Yes they are the same. It is better to use the personal mail address ie liu.... Alex is very busy and doesn't check that often on this forum. If your own mail address is giving too much information or so, make a new one on yahoo. gmail and hotmail are too intrusive.

Yes they are the same. It is better to use the personal mail address ie liu.... Alex is very busy and doesn't check that often on this forum. If your own mail address is giving too much information or so, make a new one on yahoo. gmail and hotmail are too intrusive.
Thanks again! I will!

Is some place where I can see all the models of the studio?

Thanks again! I will!

Of course. And all the different productions (hanging, crucifixion, other kinds of torture (mostly fake but still better than most other studios). There are different studios offering/selling his videos. I use Dead sexyClips as you can pay with for example a prepaid mastercard.

Thanks again! I will!

What I do is, if I see a model in a video of his that I like, I'll screenshot the video or copy her picture and send it Alex and ask for her name, along with sending a rough draft of a script in case he wants to forward it on to her. Here are a few:

Sirena wanted too much money. Veronika wasn't available when I wanted to film. I've never booked Luna or Magdalina.

Attachments

• Anastasia.jpg
    Anastasia.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 612
  • Anna-edit.jpg
    Anna-edit.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 633
  • CRY (2).JPG
    CRY (2).JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 653
  • Luna 1.jpg
    Luna 1.jpg
    696.9 KB · Views: 611
  • MAGDALINA (1).jpg
    MAGDALINA (1).jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 544
  • Mari.jpeg
    Mari.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 517
  • Sirena Milano.jpg
    Sirena Milano.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 516
  • Tay 1.jpg
    Tay 1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 505
  • VERONIKA.jpg
    VERONIKA.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 510
  • WHITE ROSE.jpg
    WHITE ROSE.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 640
What I do is, if I see a model in a video of his that I like, I'll screenshot the video or copy her picture and send it Alex and ask for her name, along with sending a rough draft of a script in case he wants to forward it on to her. Here are a few:

Sirena wanted too much money. Veronika wasn't available when I wanted to film. I've never booked Luna or Magdalina.

I really like Cry, Magdalina and maybe Tay

Back
Top Bottom