FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
YES!! I'll make a movie like this. But the main problem here is where to shoot it all? Outside, you can make a hole in the ground and insert a cross there. but it's still cold outside. You can also shoot it indoors. But I need to make then some anchored to the floor platform on which the cross will be attached. And this is not as fast as we would like.

YES!! I'll make a movie like this. But the main problem here is where to shoot it all? Outside, you can make a hole in the ground and insert a cross there. but it's still cold outside. You can also shoot it indoors. But I need to make then some anchored to the floor platform on which the cross will be attached. And this is not as fast as we would like.
Dear Alex,
maybe you know my work I posted for the last years.
If you like, you can contact me and I can advice you how to build a self-Standing cross without digging holes and some realistic scourging- and nailing effects As you can see on my Avatar).
Feel free to contact me via Email:
bricconefotografia@gmx.de
Yours
Briccone

Moreover, you can buy everything via PayPal...ALL my movies are directly from me and at a discount relative to the price on the sites. Here is my mail liu05@inbox.ru write and discuss.
Alex, why don't you post your prices, or at least the percentage discount you offer compared to the second-market sellers of your videos?

Great!! You can buy videos from me with a 20% discount from the price indicated on the sites where they are officially sold. My email address liu05@inbox.ru Write to me and we will agree on everything.

Back
Top Bottom