FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
By the way, our store on Clips4sale is temporarily blocked by the administration. We have consistently been there in the top for BDSM tags and some others, and it seems that our competitors have organized the writing of letters with complaints about our content...:)
That's not very fair..... just because you're better than they are. ;)
Sounds like sour grapes to me. :(

Oh,bollocks !! As we say...in UK. :mad: :(
That's an unexpected,unwanted development. :(
Perhaps Alex had issues with them,and withdrew his participation. (??)
The administration of clip4sale blocked our store due to complaints organized by competitors. But they promise to unlock it on February 19. In any case, we will not abandon this trading platform. I understand that this is unpleasant for our competitors...And in the coming days, we will open a new trading platform. Possible already today. https://adult-clips.eu Our studio will continue to be called CRUEL WORLD

Is the Clips4Sale store page gone now?
It was there a few days ago.
Beware purchasing clips at "Clips4Sale" !!!
I purchased clips for download some years ago, transaction deducted from my VISA card BUT when the download DID NOT EVENTUATE, "Support" at Clips4Sale DID NOT RSPOEND NOR correct the Download failure. My experience is that they were (ARE?) fraudulent.

Beware purchasing clips at "Clips4Sale" !!!
I purchased clips for download some years ago, transaction deducted from my VISA card BUT when the download DID NOT EVENTUATE, "Support" at Clips4Sale DID NOT RSPOEND NOR correct the Download failure. My experience is that they were (ARE?) fraudulent.
Anyone else had issues,like this ??
I've downloaded stuff without any problem.
Just saying....

Back
Top Bottom