Filtered And Artistic Manips And Pictures Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
I always said that Barb was too hot to crucify... She nearly puts me in hospital each time she does it! :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:
Well if you will wander into kicking range before her legs are secured :p
Wow - it looks as if they have just finished tidying up the execution site, ready for the new arrivals, but Barb is too far gone with heat exhaustion to try running away!

Making fun of me???? :mad:

It's been very hot where I am lately. 33C and humid, which is enough to put even the most dedicated Carnifex off his game. I call this one, "Too hot to crucify you."
View attachment 870848

Wow, Jolly ... that is hot!!!! :popcorn:

"Wraggles on Pirate Island"
BigglesPirates01c2.jpg
Captain Wraggles prangs his kite on a tropical island, after he and Algy Slave are blown off course. Bit of a sticky sitch there, what with Algy bein' crucified by the pirate girls, but he'll keep a stiff upper lip, no doubt. Meanwhile, Wraggles doesn't see any reason why he shouldn't get to know the pirate chief. Can Wraggles find the pirate girls' secret, rescue Algy, and get back to old Blighty in time to put the bum's rush up the Bosch in the next big push to Berlin? Does he actually care? What will he learn from the pirate girls, especially their leader? Only time will tell, and Wraggles figures he'll take all the time he needs. Too bad, about Algy, but he'll understand. Pip, pip, old Slave. What you do for England, eh? :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:
View attachment 876726
Captain Wraggles prangs his kite on a tropical island, after he and Algy Slave are blown off course. Bit of a sticky sitch there, what with Algy bein' crucified by the pirate girls, but he'll keep a stiff upper lip, no doubt. Meanwhile, Wraggles doesn't see any reason why he shouldn't get to know the pirate chief. Can Wraggles find the pirate girls' secret, rescue Algy, and get back to old Blighty in time to put the bum's rush up the Bosch in the next big push to Berlin? Does he actually care? What will he learn from the pirate girls, especially their leader? Only time will tell, and Wraggles figures he'll take all the time he needs. Too bad, about Algy, but he'll understand. Pip, pip, old Slave. What you do for England, eh? :rolleyes: :D
Sorry, Algy, old boy, I may be some time.... this is Katty we're talking about! :) :bdsm-heart::very_hot::rolleyes:

BigglesPirates01c2.jpg
Wraggles looks pretty cool about the whole affair, and the plane looks as if it might even fly out of there, when the time comes. He just needs to make sure it's parked above the high tide mark. ;)

Algy, on the other hand, is not looking quite so cool, which is understandable under the circumstances - these pirate girls are definitely not to be trusted. Katty is trying to stay out of sight, but I think she is resigned to the inevitable confrontation with Wraggles. Where this is likely to lead is a matter for pure speculation!

Great work, Jolly - you have created an attractive picture using a highly original concept, full of mystery and with Surreal overtones. :)

After a conversation with Mr. Phlebas, it was pointed out that the perspectives on the Wraggles on Pirate Island image might have been a bit off. The main issue is that the figure of Wraggles, and the aircraft, are in fact the same layer. Consequently, as a manip artist, I was stuck with that perspective view, and making that work on the beach. It was pointed out as well, that the girls might have been too large then, in comparison with the aircraft (but not necessarily with respect to Wraggles - perhaps he likes tall girls). All this to say that I have adjusted the perspectives and a number of positioning elements to make what I hope is an improved image that tells the same story. And now it's even more panoramic!

Wraggles on Pirate Island - the new improved version:
BigglesPirates01e.jpg
(And Bobinder will be happy that I corrected the registration number on the plane. ;) :D)

Last edited:
New Girl in the Harem
HaremPool5c1.jpg
She sits submissively as she has just arrived, her hands tied with a cloth. Doubtless @Eulalia will show her the ropes and what it means to be a girl in this harem. Her arrival has not gone unnoticed, in any case. This is a sort of "remake" of an earlier image, a filtered version or two of which appear earlier in this thread, dating back to 2015, so one of my earlier manips. This image is a completely new riff off the same painting, and using the same "headless" central model, showing us her beautiful back. This image gives her a new lease on life, and anyway, it's a bit larger.

Technical Stuff: The original painting, used for the background, is Gerome's "Pool in a Harem".
WOA_IMAGE_1.jpg
However, the original painting has been extensively rearranged, and cropped to allow for somewhat reasonable perspectives. Several of the figures from the original painting have been cut completely (notably a large Moor with a hookah), and other background figures have been repositioned. The background is broken into 4 main sections, with several subsections in each, as well as adjustment layers, and I estimate that the final background now is a composite of around 25-40 such layers (I think I suggested 45 to Bobinder, but that seems excessive). The central red haired girl comes without a head (and only half a right leg) so some cropping and furniture placement was necessary to fit her in. Ariel replaces one of the original girls in the painting, resized a bit larger than the original to provide transitionary perspective. She is colour masked to blend with the background and then a film grain filter was added to make her look like she belongs in a painting with the odalisque girl on the right (who is the only person in a more or less original position. Overall the manip went through 5 major revisions and 15 minor revisions to get to the final. I would also add that all the elements in the final manip, apart from the three "new" girls (the central model, Ariel, and Valerie) are taken directly from elements within the original painting.

Last edited:
Overall the manip went through 5 major revisions and 15 minor revisions to get to the final. I would also add that all the elements in the final manip, apart from the three "new" girls (the central model, Ariel, and Valerie) are taken directly from elements within the original painting.
The number of layers increases dramatically once you start rearranging the background. New layers might contain small, but essential components. Ultimately, the background has been recreated as a unique concept for this new scene, whilst preserving some recognisable features of Gerome's original painting.

Ariel's rear view complements that of the red-haired girl on the opposite side of the picture. The use of colour and film grain filters for blending the photographic figures into a painted scene is very effective, particularly when the similarities of these two rear aspect figures are compared. The three main figures all present rear views, either seated or reclining, in diminishing scale. The counterpoint is provided by the distant figures, including Valerie, all bathed in hazy sunlight, and standing, posed in frontal aspect.

Considerable care has been taken in balancing the textures and colours of all components to produce a cohesive image. The blending process is so successful that none of the individual elements appears out of place.. This is a very fine result, which I consider to be one of your most attractive scenes, as well as being a very convincing manipulation.
Nice work, Jolly! :)

I always think this is one of the key moments in a crux fantasy, and I find this to be a really lovely perspective as well.
Melody-Crux1g.jpg
The model is Melody Y, otherwise known as Shayla or Chloe. She is lying on the Appian Way, presumably because she was associated with Spartacus or some other rebel group (Barb wouldn't know anything about that, of course :rolleyes: ;)).

I always think this is one of the key moments in a crux fantasy, and I find this to be a really lovely perspective as well.
View attachment 918974
The model is Melody Y, otherwise known as Shayla or Chloe. She is lying on the Appian Way, presumably because she was associated with Spartacus or some other rebel group (Barb wouldn't know anything about that, of course :rolleyes: ;)).
No, I’m not revealing anything about rebel identities. ;)

I do like the pic. I see that it will be a “four nail crux”, and that the Roman standing over her has five toes and clean feet. The cross beneath her, though, looks pretty grungy. Yuch! :confused:

Melody-Crux1g.jpg
I know you have made several experiments with the composition prior to settling on this version, in which the figure lies diagonally, upper left to lower right. The viewpoint is unusual and dramatic. Whilst you have made similar inverted-figure, pre-nailing, aerial views, I think this is the first one in which the viewer is involved, not only by direct eye contact but by including the sandaled left foot. This is a neat motif of personal engagement which appears to be highly original.

The woodwork, paving stones and iron nails present contrasting elements with the vulnerable, living (at least temporarily) female body. Perspective, lighting and shadows are all carefully observed and consistent. The source image for the figure has translated very well with some significant modifications to the left arm and pelvic area, which are not apparent here.

The wide-eyed expression of apprehension has been perfectly exploited for this scene, and the attention to detail extends to the severity of the vicious looking nails, and the contrasting fragility of the loose strands of hair, which you have drawn in by hand as a delicate finishing touch. Great work, Jolly! :D

Back
Top Bottom