First Contact

Go to CruxDreams.com
Interesting! I know I read that complaint from Sirtis a few years ago. Either she was wrong or perhaps misquoted. I remember Stewart's status coming into question before.
Of course, some of them could be bi.
(I still lust after Nichelle Nichols.)
View attachment 934493 early, pre ST

View attachment 934494 Trek pic

That second pic is from the mirror universe episode, the one that also gave us the pointy bearded Spock that inspired Community's Evil Abed.
Spock_(mirror).jpgSneering_Evil_Abed.jpg

Actually, I am probably the only one, but for me Sirtis, and in consequence, counsellor Troi is not an attractive female. When looking at the show, I figured out, that she may, as telepath, have sexual techniques which makes her more interesting for males, such as the obviously very attractive commander Riker. Denise Crosby was more my kind of girl, and naturally my all time favourites, the sisters, Lursa and B'etor: Can woman be so sexy? No! Truly they must be aliens! View attachment 934497 And who would not kill for those boobs?

Troy and her mother (Majel Barrett) indulged in a nude scene together, I think it was the marriage episode in Next Gen
eaf813802d6d0134f901fb4b3761f336.jpg

That is an interesting question. First of all the sideboob would not be possible, but they would wear a mini skirt for sure. The problem I see, that the united stakes of America would have problems with female warriors, despite the fact that Russian sharpshooters were known to be females, sometimes, and naturally the Klingons are representatives of russia.

Like this?
kirk-checkov-alien-woman-with-boob-sling.jpgWhatAreLittleGirlsMadeOf.jpg

Who can forget the decontamination chamber in Enterprise?
baf427ff3912f411a2e9d569a9a8255e.jpgsickbay_decon-600x268.jpgETbk5RAWsAIeTef.jpgsickbay_decon.jpg

Speaking of T'pol, Star Trek cosplay taken to the next level
45ke5OaqdHrxZ3rwSkpd4HavO-eY7zk_qKXypwEhixM.jpg

That is an interesting question. First of all the sideboob would not be possible, but they would wear a mini skirt for sure. The problem I see, that the united stakes of America would have problems with female warriors, despite the fact that Russian sharpshooters were known to be females, sometimes, and naturally the Klingons are representatives of russia.
Original ST had some great skimpy costuming. I can't specifically remember any sideboobs, but this came close.
original.jpg

The topic remind me on a old story by @Wragg :

Original ST had some great skimpy costuming. I can't specifically remember any sideboobs, but this came close.
View attachment 934570
In the 70s, David Gerrold, who wrote "The Trouble With Tribbles" - the best TOS episode ever - wrote a pair of books about the series. The first was about his experience working on Tribbles and the second, The World of Star Trek, was a general history and critique of the show. They are both very informative and funny. I don't know if they are still in print but I recommend them to any fan.
In one of them, probably The World of Star Trek, he says that the show's costume designer had the ability to create women's clothes that look as if they were on the verge of falling off.
He also recounts how the NBC censors were constantly reminding them that they couldn't show any navels or the undersides of the breasts. This seemed to be an obsession with them and became a frequent joke among the production staff.

Interesting! I know I read that complaint from Sirtis a few years ago. Either she was wrong or perhaps misquoted. I remember Stewart's status coming into question before.
Well you know, there are females who think, if a male does not immediately fell in love with her and wants to have her in bed this second, this man must be gay. There is also a rumour spread by females that a relation between male and female can not be other than sexual.... And you people her think you are perverts, you are the most normal ones I know ;-) Actually I thought Sirtis to be quite a normal person and I would think she is misquoted. I would also mean that one should not push the gay agenda into star trek, it always look dishonest if Hollywood portrays gay people. If you like gay settings I recommend the German movies one of my favourites are those of Rosa von Praunheim, have added a pic of a movie of him. anita-tnze-des-lasters-1987-film.jpg

In the 70s, David Gerrold, who wrote "The Trouble With Tribbles" - the best TOS episode ever - wrote a pair of books about the series. The first was about his experience working on Tribbles and the second, The World of Star Trek, was a general history and critique of the show. They are both very informative and funny. I don't know if they are still in print but I recommend them to any fan.
In one of them, probably The World of Star Trek, he says that the show's costume designer had the ability to create women's clothes that look as if they were on the verge of falling off.
He also recounts how the NBC censors were constantly reminding them that they couldn't show any navels or the undersides of the breasts. This seemed to be an obsession with them and became a frequent joke among the production staff.
Naturally, there is this famous debate about 'I dream of Jeannie" or the navel of Barbara Eden https://www.today.com/popculture/i-dream-jeannie-star-barbara-eden-talks-about-her-show-t32626

I actually never looked at the navel of her, or even saw that she showed it, what intrigued me, was when Major Nelson started with a F 100 fighter jet and landed with a F 104 (the starfighter) that shocked me much more than the belly bottom of Barbara Eden. I would have loved this TV show much more, when these type of inconsistencies would have been removed. If that would have happened, I probably would also accepted not only the belly button, but even a complete nude Barbara Eden. That would also explain the problem of the suit in the bottle and out of the bottle, btw. I add a pic of the navel of Barbara Eden in case you haven't seen such a thing before. CbOMPhIUkAABeGs.jpg and of the F-100 Super SabreF-100_Rogers_Dry_Lake.jpg. This is also not the same as a navel or the F-104 Starfighter E83 (1).jpg.

Last edited:
Naturally, there is this famous debate about 'I dream of Jeannie" or the navel of Barbara Eden https://www.today.com/popculture/i-dream-jeannie-star-barbara-eden-talks-about-her-show-t32626

I actually never looked at the navel of her, or even saw that she showed it, what intrigued me, was when Major Nelson started with a F 100 fighter jet and landed with a F 104 (the starfighter) that shocked me much more than the belly bottom of Barbara Eden. I would have loved this TV show much more, when these type of inconsistencies would have been removed. If that would have happened, I probably would also accepted not only the belly button, but even a complete nude Barbara Eden. That would also explain the problem of the suit in the bottle and out of the bottle, btw. I add a pic of the navel of Barbara Eden in case you haven't seen such a thing before. View attachment 936742 and of the F-100 Super SabreView attachment 936745. This is also not the same as a navel or the F-104 Starfighter View attachment 936747.
I can't remember the film or show, but I remember that the main character took of in a DC 10, was next seen in a Boeing 727, then a 707 or perhaps DC 8, and finally landed in a 747!!

I can't remember the film or show, but I remember that the main character took of in a DC 10, was next seen in a Boeing 727, then a 707 or perhaps DC 8, and finally landed in a 747!!
Yes, crazy that is, as one would say in a galaxy far, far away. But you see, if people are obsessed with the question if a navel, or a nipple or a penis, or whatever one has, can be shown or not, the people do not look for the real problems!

I, also, never gazed at her navel. I was much more enthralled by her boobs.
View attachment 936813
(Besides, who utilizes Navel Observatory Time anymore?)
I guess as Jeannie you just could blink the gravitational problem for the boobs away, even without using silicon implants. But as you know, I am more interested in ass cheeks, there are also 2 by the way, so this TV series is rather disappointing for me. At that time I was fascinated by females backside in tight jeans, did you saw her nipple some posts ago? And what about that one?130_9.jpg

Last edited:
I guess as Jeannie you just could blink the gravitational problem for the boobs away, even without using silicon implants. But as you know, I am more interested in ass cheeks, there are also 2 by the way, so this TV series is rather disappointing for me. At that time I was fascinated by females backside in tight jeans, did you saw her nipple some posts ago? And what about that one?View attachment 936849

She's kind of amazing. One, she still looks good, at least for an 89-year-old:
Barbara+Eden+Paley+Honors+Special+Tribute+Zaxc1egUMYAl.jpg
And two, she's still acting! She was in a film (Mrs. Santa in My Adventures with Santa) and acted on stage (Melissa Gardner in Love Letters) last year. (I couldn't find anything she's done this year, but, hey, she's got to get ready for her 90th b-day!)

At the risk of repeating myself, did I mention that she has great boobs?
iu.gif

Back
Top Bottom