First Contact

Go to CruxDreams.com
They always tried to be erotic, just think of the nude dance of Lt Uhura, or much later T'Pol nude appearance (pic, as posted second time here) seven-of-nine's skin dresses are naturally remarkable as well,View attachment 933065
A short memory of the communication officer of my teenage days. I must say at that age I didn't like black girls, learned about their skills when much older.0f547d307d2c1356393a21a02bc06b10.jpgfandance.jpg and some of duty pics. 693_1000.jpg695_1000.jpg694_1000.jpg

Last edited:
Well in my ground training as UFO pilot, at the area 37 high school, I learned that aliens(!) had to be stripped naked and one has to apply anal probes. Guess Marcella did everything the wrong way!
The anal probes in alien abduction stories do seem a bit fetishistic. They're more a desire about what we want done to us than what aliens presumably would want to do in any kind of first contact.

"Well, if earthlings desire something stuck up their rear hole, we'll accommodate them. But it seems rather strange. Shouldn't we be talking instead?"

The anal probes in alien abduction stories do seem a bit fetishistic. They're more a desire about what we want done to us than what aliens presumably would want to do in any kind of first contact.

"Well, if earthlings desire something stuck up their rear hole, we'll accommodate them. But it seems rather strange. Shouldn't we be talking instead?"
please do not push ahead! il_570xN.2040896167_532c.jpg

most probably, that is the problem solved long before FTL drive! As it was told us, even Data and his brother, in Star Trek were fully functional, but whowas testing these features from all of the enterprise crew was not told. For me as military thinking person there is the problem of line command, actually I guess that neither Piccard, nor Commander Riker could have sex with Lt commander Data, but probably the chief enegineer and naturally the counsellor, I guess no one would want to have sex with Deanna Troi, probably with her mother instead..... Just imagine it now. View attachment 932838View attachment 932839View attachment 932840
It was put to the test by Tasha Yar (Denise Crosby).
Tasha_Yar_seduces_Data.jpgyar1.gifyar2.gif
I always wondered why Dr Soong made him "fully functional".

It was put to the test by Tasha Yar (Denise Crosby).
View attachment 934169View attachment 934170View attachment 934171
I always wondered why Dr Soong made him "fully functional".

A few years ago, I think it was Marina Sirtis (Counselor Troi) who said it was frustrating that all the leading male actors on STNG were gay (Patrick Stewart, Jonathan Frakes, LeVar Burton, Michael Dorn, Brent Spiner). Kind of dulls the romance, even the play-acting of it. (It might've been Gates McFadden --the Doctor-- who said that. I tried to find it again, but couldn't.)

A few years ago, I think it was Marina Sirtis (Counselor Troi) who said it was frustrating that all the leading male actors on STNG were gay (Patrick Stewart, Jonathan Frakes, LeVar Burton, Michael Dorn, Brent Spiner). Kind of dulls the romance, even the play-acting of it. (It might've been Gates McFadden --the Doctor-- who said that. I tried to find it again, but couldn't.)

Is Patrick Stewart gay? He's been married 3 times (to women). He plays around the fringes sometimes, and is very friendly with Sir Ian McKellen. The Guardian appeared to out him a few years ago and then apologised, to which he replied something like "at least I didn't wake up to read I was dead again"

Frakes is also married, as is Levar Burton, with children. I believe Brent Spiner has a female partner, I don't know about Michael Dorn.

Is Patrick Stewart gay? He's been married 3 times (to women). He plays around the fringes sometimes, and is very friendly with Sir Ian McKellen. The Guardian appeared to out him a few years ago and then apologised, to which he replied something like "at least I didn't wake up to read I was dead again"

Frakes is also married, as is Levar Burton, with children. I believe Brent Spiner has a female partner, I don't know about Michael Dorn.
Interesting! I know I read that complaint from Sirtis a few years ago. Either she was wrong or perhaps misquoted. I remember Stewart's status coming into question before.
Of course, some of them could be bi.
(I still lust after Nichelle Nichols.)
Nichelle-Nichols-sexy-thighs-pics-2.jpeg early, pre ST

nichelle-nichols3.jpg Trek pic

Interesting! I know I read that complaint from Sirtis a few years ago. Either she was wrong or perhaps misquoted. I remember Stewart's status coming into question before.
Of course, some of them could be bi.
(I still lust after Nichelle Nichols.)
View attachment 934493 early, pre ST

View attachment 934494 Trek pic
Actually, I am probably the only one, but for me Sirtis, and in consequence, counsellor Troi is not an attractive female. When looking at the show, I figured out, that she may, as telepath, have sexual techniques which makes her more interesting for males, such as the obviously very attractive commander Riker. Denise Crosby was more my kind of girl, and naturally my all time favourites, the sisters, Lursa and B'etor: Can woman be so sexy? No! Truly they must be aliens! 91hwizJJrWL._AC_SX425_.jpg And who would not kill for those boobs?

Actually, I am probably the only one, but for me Sirtis, and in consequence, counsellor Troi is not an attractive female. When looking at the show, I figured out, that she may, as telepath, have sexual techniques which makes her more interesting for males, such as the obviously very attractive commander Riker. Denise Crosby was more my kind of girl, and naturally my all time favourites, the sisters, Lursa and B'etor: Can woman be so sexy? No! Truly they must be aliens! View attachment 934497 And who would not kill for those boobs?
I agree, they were sexy, if overdressed. Can't help but wonder if the original ST would have costumed them a skimpier way.

I agree, they were sexy, if overdressed. Can't help but wonder if the original ST would have costumed them a skimpier way.
That is an interesting question. First of all the sideboob would not be possible, but they would wear a mini skirt for sure. The problem I see, that the united stakes of America would have problems with female warriors, despite the fact that Russian sharpshooters were known to be females, sometimes, and naturally the Klingons are representatives of russia.

Back
Top Bottom