First Dates...with A Difference

Go to CruxDreams.com
This idea came about through a throw-away remark I made to another member, but I think it might have legs. I'd love to know what you all think.

There are lots of reality TV programmes which pair up likely singletons and send them off on a date, to be filmed for their discomfort and our entertainment. Of course, most of the time it's not remotely entertaining. But what if the singletons were chosen not just because they're single, but because they share a kink?

A promiscuous man and woman could be sent to a swinging club. Two gay men could be sent to a sauna. A pair of lesbians could be sent...well, you get the idea!

So I'm throwing the first episode open to you, the audience for my potential world-wide hit! Our first two singletons are Barb, who's American, and FSG, from London. They're both bisexual, love group activities and are into hard BDSM.

So where are we going on our date? And do you think we'll click?

I think your first date should be at one of the 'Dungeons', such as London or York, where staff give you several hours of private experiences on the equipment, then you are locked in the rest of the night to investigate your own experiences.

As to whether you'll click, I hope that was the noise the rack made, not your joints.

Good suggestion, Old Slave! And, naturally, if anyone wants to nominate themselves as potential "first daters", we can see about pairing you up and sending you on a night you'll never forget!
Old Slave got it right first time! Having had the pleasure of friendship of both Barb and yourself I feel sure you would both have a great time and would indeed ' click '! :) If anyone wants to involve me in this feel free! Muggers and other n'er do Wells need not apply!!!

This idea came about through a throw-away remark I made to another member, but I think it might have legs. I'd love to know what you all think.

There are lots of reality TV programmes which pair up likely singletons and send them off on a date, to be filmed for their discomfort and our entertainment. Of course, most of the time it's not remotely entertaining. But what if the singletons were chosen not just because they're single, but because they share a kink?

A promiscuous man and woman could be sent to a swinging club. Two gay men could be sent to a sauna. A pair of lesbians could be sent...well, you get the idea!

So I'm throwing the first episode open to you, the audience for my potential world-wide hit! Our first two singletons are Barb, who's American, and FSG, from London. They're both bisexual, love group activities and are into hard BDSM.

So where are we going on our date? And do you think we'll click?

We'll meet at Cruxton Abbey....I don't have the directions yet, but seem to recall the mention somewhere of Suffolk. According to the travel website, WhipAdvisor, Cruxton Abbey Dungeons gets a 4.7 out of 5 review rating. The say the owner, one D. Wragg, is a bit of a crank though. The four-poster beds equipped with chains and cuffs, on the other hand, are said to be a highlight.

We'll meet at Cruxton Abbey....I don't have the directions yet, but seem to recall the mention somewhere of Suffolk. According to the travel website, WhipAdvisor, Cruxton Abbey Dungeons gets a 4.7 out of 5 review rating. The say the owner, one D. Wragg, is a bit of a crank though. The four-poster beds equipped with chains and cuffs, on the other hand, are said to be a highlight.

A good choice, but you may have the wrong impression of the proprietor:
[Cruxton Abbey]...It's in Suffolk, England. Seat of the aristocratic and thoroughly decent, respectable, and reasonable Wragg family, who have unfortunately been badly defamed by Tree as complete cads.

Rumours spread so fast. I suspect it's a sound choice of venue for really getting to know each other. :D:rolleyes::cool:
(I didn't see any fine print on the Cruxton brochure, incidentally. Mind you, I only looked at the pictures. :oops:)

A weekend being treated like Jesus by a group. Of Roman soldiers and also one of the girls from here would. Be chosen to be crucified with me wow wish this could cone reality wow :)

Sounds like Barb and I are off for a weekend of fun! I wonder what the TV audience will make of it all?

Oh, and if this idea actually appears on TV screens anywhere I'll know where the producers got the idea!

We'll meet at Cruxton Abbey
Why not try Schloß Grabau, in Schleswig-Holstein, very exclusive, and Lisa enjoyed her stay there (well, the first time).
Cruxton seems to cater for all sorts, and I don't trust some of the proprietor's American and Australian men friends.
The Schloß is too private to be on Whipadvisor, but pkin has the details.
Lisa particularly recommended the first cell on the left, well equipped with straw and bucket, and with a complex system of metalwork to keep the limbs still. (Snowdrops And Daffodils And Chains by pkindenhaag, post 52)

Why not try Schloß Grabau, in Schleswig-Holstein, very exclusive, and Lisa enjoyed her stay there (well, the first time).
Cruxton seems to cater for all sorts, and I don't trust some of the proprietor's American and Australian men friends.
The Schloß is too private to be on Whipadvisor, but pkin has the details.
Lisa particularly recommended the first cell on the left, well equipped with straw and bucket, and with a complex system of metalwork to keep the limbs still. (Snowdrops And Daffodils And Chains by pkindenhaag, post 52)

Ok, party starts at Cruxton and then shifts to Shloss Grabau....how are you going to transport the victims participants there? :rolleyes:

So where are we going on our date?

You could try the Count’s Castle in Ghent. It has a large collection of late medieval chains and cuffs and a lot of other torture devices. There is a wheel, a torture bench with a rack, and even an authentic guillotine in working order. The castle has two oubliettes, a large torture room equipped with a water well, and dungeons all over the place. Timber for crucifixion in the courtyard can be provided. A double gate (with holes to pour hot oil upon unwanted visitors), ramparts and battlements protect your privacy. But if you want to go public, there is a pillory on the square in front of the castle.
Just take care, Ladies, not to have yourselves being carried away too much by the authentic Medieval setting. Around the year 1900, skeletons of four women have been unearthed in the torture room. Play safe!:D

how are you going to transport the victims participants there?
Since it's just across the North Sea, I suggest a pleasant cruise. We borrow a Viking longship, and let the victims participants row across, chained to the oars of course, naked (the work will keep them warm), with a time-keeping drum and whip encouragement. The evening entertainment on the North Sea cruise longships is also very good.

You could try the Count’s Castle in Ghent. It has a large collection of late medieval chains and cuffs and a lot of other torture devices. There is a wheel, a torture bench with a rack, and even an authentic guillotine in working order. The castle has two oubliettes, a large torture room equipped with a water well, and dungeons all over the place. Timber for crucifixion in the courtyard can be provided. A double gate (with holes to pour hot oil upon unwanted visitors), ramparts and battlements protect your privacy. But if you want to go public, there is a pillory on the square in front of the castle.
Just take care, Ladies, not to have yourselves being carried away too much by the authentic Medieval setting. Around the year 1900, skeletons of four women have been unearthed in the torture room. Play safe!:D
Since it's just across the North Sea, I suggest a pleasant cruise. We borrow a Viking longship, and let the victims participants row across, chained to the oars of course, naked (the work will keep them warm), with a time-keeping drum and whip encouragement. The evening entertainment on the North Sea cruise longships is also very good.

So many bad good ideas :eek::p

Back
Top Bottom