First Renderosity Product!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello fellow cruxers! I finally had my first Renderosity product officially approved! It took a while to make and tune with the rendering software, but the crux fascination has officially bled over into the rendering community

Attachments

• 224D5BB5-4D40-4B89-A047-2F200337731C.png
    224D5BB5-4D40-4B89-A047-2F200337731C.png
    2 MB · Views: 775
  • B3028450-6BF5-4073-85ED-BE5816FA57AE.png
    B3028450-6BF5-4073-85ED-BE5816FA57AE.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 864
Hello fellow cruxers! I finally had my first Renderosity product officially approved! It took a while to make and tune with the rendering software, but the crux fascination has officially bled over into the rendering community

Great, my favorite type of stuff!

So well :bdsm-heart:

Nice work, but just a suggestion on something I see done over and over, she weighs what maybe 40-45 kilos at best but the size of the cross beam would be 35-40 kilos. She’s carrying it with no effort. I think the author of “The Object Lesson” had a really good point in that the condemned women couldn’t carry the real crossbeam but a smaller one to cause stress and fatigue on the way to the execution site but still allow them to move about. I can’t do what you have done here, so please don’t get me wrong but I also don’t think she could effectively carry a crossbeam no more that 1/3 to 1/4 of the size depicted

Back
Top Bottom