Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now this is what annoys those who create content for sites like this. I created this image at your request, Crucifyer, and you have chosen to crop my sig out of it and give it a different name. Why?

View attachment 958440
He didn't even crop the cellphone screenshot, or his low battery. :p

Now this is what annoys those who create content for sites like this. I created this image at your request, Crucifyer, and you have chosen to crop my sig out of it and give it a different name. Why?

View attachment 958440
Perhaps we need to put our signatures bang in the middle of the model's chest...:rolleyes:

Spoiled blonde whore!
I have issued a warning to you, Crucifyer. When an artist produces an image they put a considerable amount of time and effort into it. There is no expectation of financial reward but I think we do expect, at the very least, an acknowledgement that we have produced it.

Let that also be a warning to others considering following Crucifyer's example. Repeat offenders will be banned from this site.

Perhaps we need to put our signatures bang in the middle of the model's chest...:rolleyes:

I have issued a warning to you, Crucifyer. When an artist produces an image they put a considerable amount of time and effort into it. There is no expectation of financial reward but I think we do expect, at the very least, an acknowledgement that we have produced it.

Let that also be a warning to others considering following Crucifyer's example. Repeat offenders will be banned from this site.
Offenders should get crucified;)

Offenders should get crucified;)

Absolutely, preferably with a pretty girl next to them eh Crucifyer?

I hadn't noticed until Emily pointed it out that the picture is a shot from a phone screen. Most likely an inadvertent rather than a deliberate cropping and renaming, but do keep in mind the way images can get changed this way, it can be upsetting to the image creator.

For no particular reason (do I need a reason?), I'm posting the last few moments of Crucifixion 29.
Correction: it's for your enjoyment. So enjoy!

I know that there's another thread about what we girls look like.... well... if my hair was longer and I was a bit younger and slimmer, I might look a bit like this. I would be happy to look like this and to swap places too! Lucky lucky girl.

To start us off, this is an old image from 'Fitness Girls':

The siege had been going on for weeks. The people of the city were close to starving.

Princess Marisa was not content to sit back and leave the defence of the city to the men. She led a group of tough soldiers in a brave counterattack.

Brave, but doomed.

View attachment 588752

Now she could only hang on her cross, in screaming agony, and watch her beloved city being destroyed.
Fantastic!!

First up I want to say, great idea Wragg, and wonderful image to start us off. I think it's one of your most effective, simple but really nice and it has a wealth of potential story to it. Great work.

I don't often use figures from this site, it seems, but I should!
Here are a couple that I know came from here, they have been posted before.

View attachment 589785View attachment 589786
I'm strolling and realizing how much great artwork I have missed for more than a decade!

Alex Bald has a new video up, Crucifixion 421.

Last week he posted Crucifixion 40, a crux vid that was mostly a repeat featuring the white short-shorts girl, but I'm not even going to show you the promos of that offering. Nothing new except the model is tortured with acid (to entertain those with an acid fetish--is there such a thing?).

But here are the promo pix from 421. Looks promising (but no nails for you salivating nailing-worshipers.) I've slightly enlarged the online posts, so they may look "soft" focused.

If I decide to buy, I'll post a clip.

crucifixion42_1-cc5.jpgCrucifixion42_1.mp4-2.jpgCrucifixion42_1.mp4-3.jpgCrucifixion42_1.mp4-4.jpgCrucifixion42_1.mp4-5.jpgCrucifixion42_1.mp4-6.jpgCrucifixion42_1.mp4-7.jpg

Here's a clip from Crucifixion 42-1. The model is an attractive, sexy young thing. I like how she emotes, and she dances sufficiently to portray discomfort. I like the above-her-head camera angle Alex employs here. That's a new one from him.

Alex tells me that there is a part two, and I probably will buy that one, also. If (when) I do, I'll post a clip from it.

Enjoy!

Here's a clip from Crucifixion 42-1. The model is an attractive, sexy young thing. I like how she emotes, and she dances sufficiently to portray discomfort. I like the above-her-head camera angle Alex employs here. That's a new one from him.

Alex tells me that there is a part two, and I probably will buy that one, also. If (when) I do, I'll post a clip from it.

Enjoy!

Fuck...she's cute !!
One slight quibble,pity she's not wearing a loincloth at all :( ;)
But,hey it looks good !!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom