Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's a clip from Crucifixion 47 by Alex. I'm happy with the way the model dances, esp. toward the end. She has a great bod, and emotes some (but not enough for me--I like 'em to verbalize!).

Alex filmed it from four different cameras, so we get to see her at different angles. I've included two here, the second one being, ahem, interesting. My friend Apostate may want to make some vid caps from that for his Obscene Display thread.

Alex filmed it from four different cameras, so we get to see her at different angles. I've included two here, the second one being, ahem, interesting. My friend Apostate may want to make some vid caps from that for his Obscene Display thread.

Apostate did. :babeando:

Excessive thanks Poem. ;)

Here's a clip from Crucifixion 47 by Alex. I'm happy with the way the model dances, esp. toward the end. She has a great bod, and emotes some (but not enough for me--I like 'em to verbalize!).

Well, if tied to a cross, as shown, a gal might be moving frantically around like this for a little while when first crucified (at least until exhaustion sets in) out of sheer panic and terror, but if nailed she'd be tensing her body and trying to move as little as possible.. Great vid (and a pretty girl for crux) if you like a lot of writhing and bouncing boobies but she could be acting better. Kind of a bored look on her face. Some of the other models have given much better performances.

Not suggesting Alex's fine video is anything but original, but yesterday I happened to be watching a video linked on the crux videos thread (can't track it down just now), one of those of women hanging on a cross on the wall of an old industrial building with a clock beside them stopped at 7.45, and the model is 'dancing' just like that. I thought the same, it's a splendid display of her athleticism, but not how any woman would 'perform' if she were really being crucified.

Last edited:
Not suggesting Alex's fine video is anything but original, but yesterday I happened to be watching a video linked on the crux videos thread (can't track it down just now), one of those of women hanging on a cross on the wall of an old industrial building with a clock beside them stopped at 7.45, and the model is 'dancing' just like that. I thought the same, it's a splendid display of her athleticism, but not how any woman would 'perform' if she we really being crucified.
@Eulalia Yeah I know which ones you mean...
They were from the old "BondageBitches" site.

And,yeah those girls sure moved !! ;)

Not suggesting Alex's fine video is anything but original, but yesterday I happened to be watching a video linked on the crux videos thread (can't track it down just now), one of those of women hanging on a cross on the wall of an old industrial building with a clock beside them stopped at 7.45, and the model is 'dancing' just like that. I thought the same, it's a splendid display of her athleticism, but not how any woman would 'perform' if she were really being crucified.
It would come down to the use of nails versus ropes for attachment. Though, after a while, being roped might be every bit as agonizing as being nailed, especially if you stay alive for days, maybe even a full week.

Yes, in either case I'd certainly be struggling, as long as I had the energy, trying to come to terms with the agony, trying to find a way to minimise the strain in one part of my frame without increasing the pain in another part beyond endurance. But those girls leaping about in bondage aren't doing that - they're aesthetically pleasing to watch, like ballet dancers or gymnasts, but that's a different matter from real, or realistic, enactment of crucifixion, even with ropes.

Yes, in either case I'd certainly be struggling, as long as I had the energy, trying to come to terms with the agony, trying to find a way to minimise the strain in one part of my frame without increasing the pain in another part beyond endurance. But those girls leaping about in bondage aren't doing that - they're aesthetically pleasing to watch, like ballet dancers or gymnasts, but that's a different matter from real, or realistic, enactment of crucifixion, even with ropes.
I suspect watching a real crucifixion (like back in the Roman days) would be a rather horrible, revolting experience. (Horrible beyond belief for the victim, to be sure.) Who would really want to see anyone subjected to that degree of degradation and agony. Of course, people back then were more used to seeing extreme cruelty than we are.

I saw The Passion of the Christ and was thoroughly repulsed by the depicted brutality.

Yep...all that undulating is rather sexually suggestive...( or perhaps,that's just me,being perverse??) Lol

Back
Top Bottom