Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hey, guys. I said it was brief, and I wasn't exaggerating! Here's the complete (13 second) raising. Sorry to disappoint you.

What does that feel like: naked and attached to a cross, then feeling it rise up and dumped in a hole? Surely want to experience that sensation of going from lying on my back to hanging crucified! She looks like she's enjoying it. Lucky cunt!

Well, I was bored tonight, so I thought I'd skim through and gaze at the best parts of Crucifixion 22. It's long, and could use some editing, thought I. And I should share that edited clip with the CF folks!

So here it is. A brief (60-seconds, the max length allowed for an Imgur-hosted video) highlight of the nearly 80-minute Crucifixion 22 (which I think is AB's best work).

Enjoy!

Well, I was bored tonight, so I thought I'd skim through and gaze at the best parts of Crucifixion 22. It's long, and could use some editing, thought I. And I should share that edited clip with the CF folks!

So here it is. A brief (60-seconds, the max length allowed for an Imgur-hosted video) highlight of the nearly 80-minute Crucifixion 22 (which I think is AB's best work).

Enjoy!

Nice for her.

Here are the promos for Crucifixion 49, which was posted to one sales site but not to the other (until I suggested it to AB). These are from both sites.

I think I'll get this one. The young lass has a lithesome bod (y'know: big boobs, skinny waist, long legs), and she seems to know how to emote. These are both attributes I prize in my choice of females hanging from crosses.

Crucifixion49.mp4-1.jpgCrucifixion49.mp4-3.jpgCrucifixion49.mp4-4.jpgCrucifixion49.mp4-5.jpgCrucifixion49.mp4-6.jpgCrucifixion49.mp4-7.jpg

Here are the promos for Crucifixion 49, which was posted to one sales site but not to the other (until I suggested it to AB). These are from both sites.

I think I'll get this one. The young lass has a lithesome bod (y'know: big boobs, skinny waist, long legs), and she seems to know how to emote. These are both attributes I prize in my choice of females hanging from crosses.

View attachment 996768View attachment 996769View attachment 996770View attachment 996771View attachment 996772View attachment 996773

She is quite lovely

View attachment 996768View attachment 996769View attachment 996770View attachment 996771View attachment 996772View attachment 996773

So so pretty! No nailing though?

What does that feel like: naked and attached to a cross, then feeling it rise up and dumped in a hole? Surely want to experience that sensation of going from lying on my back to hanging crucified! She looks like she's enjoying it. Lucky cunt!
For me the absolutely most exciting part of the crucifixion!!! Wish there were more videos of this particular moment... Thanks so much for making this video and posting it!
Sadly, I never managed to expierience it myself :(

For me the absolutely most exciting part of the crucifixion!!! Wish there were more videos of this particular moment... Thanks so much for making this video and posting it!
Here's another example. It's from the video "Sunshine on the Cross," which has been circulating for some years.

I feel like Alex hasn't been nailing girls a lot lately. I hope this isn't related to the same issue as to why he doesn't use fake blood.

To illustrate TR's point, here's an old Kristen clip with her arms at about 55 degrees. (I couldn't find a 45 degree vid.) After the support is taken away from her feet, she doesn't seem to be suffering all that much. Of course, she's what I would call a Timex Crux Girl: she takes a licking' but keeps on ticking'. (If you're younger than 50, you may not get this.)
I hope Alex will forgive me for using this part of one frame, but it illustrates my point nicely.
Illustr.jpg

Here's some highlights of Crucifixion 49.

The actual footage is only 7 minutes 50 seconds long, but Alex filmed it using 4 cameras. Viewers see the same scene repeated from different angles, so the video is about 32 minutes. Makar also used different cameras, including a hand-held mobile, but he more skillfully integrated all the footage so that it didn't seem repetitious and had more of a narrative. Perhaps Alex will learn to do this eventually, but it does take editing skills and some time.

Meanwhile, I've included about 15 seconds from each camera, but at different stages of the crucifixion.

I really like this model--hot sexy body, moves nice, and has a sense of rising action, as we say in the theater.

And here's some whipping, for those who like it (and if you really don't, you probably shouldn't be on this site).

My mouth and chin sometimes look like this after I finish brushing my teeth. But then, since I'm usually not crucified, I can wipe away the goo.

She´s the hottest in the series, gorgeous, i like the dangling of her breasts after each stroke...

Certainly this lady's glistening, quivering immobility packs an astonishing erotic punch. :eeek: :babeando::very_hot:

View attachment 914084View attachment 914087View attachment 914088
Shure, only nails are missing..... her expression have them in mind.... ?

number six of. . . (drum roll, please)
The Raising

Tonight we have the dark-haired beauty Olive from a Max Coxxx video.

I'm thinking of applying to Max for the job of raising the girls on their crosses. It doesn't look that difficult, and the current guy he employs raises the girls without any ceremony. If it were me, I would put some personality into the part!

View attachment 906363
what a perfect beautiful girl....

Out of curiosity, I purchased Crucifixion 48 yesterday. It's the only staged, filmed crux (not counting animations) in the X-cross position that I can think of. (Maybe there's one from Makar that I'm not thinking of? Anybody remember?) There are oodles of bondage and bdsm vids out there in this position, but I'm not counting them, either.

Anyway, it's a good vid. The model is the same gal as in Crucifixion 49, very attractive IMN-S-HO.*
Here's a 1-minute clip.

*In my not-so-humble opinion

Out of curiosity, I purchased Crucifixion 48 yesterday. It's the only staged, filmed crux (not counting animations) in the X-cross position that I can think of. (Maybe there's one from Makar that I'm not thinking of? Anybody remember?) There are oodles of bondage and bdsm vids out there in this position, but I'm not counting them, either.

Anyway, it's a good vid. The model is the same gal as in Crucifixion 49, very attractive IMN-S-HO.*
Here's a 1-minute clip.

*In my not-so-humble opinion

Ideal position to girl for being flogged before crucifixion. And very nice to look.

Back
Top Bottom