Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
I agree with you, but she could adopt a different facial expression because she gives the impression of sulking and "pouting" as we say at home.
Otherwise she is well balanced; a beautiful and harmonious body.
20210511_151139.png

"Cheer up luv,(!!),it might never 'appen !!",as we say,in the U.K.
Just remember you're being paid,to hang there and dance,for us....unlike your less-fortunate predecessors,all those millenia ago. ;)

Now dont look like that at the camera, young lady
or I will be forced to also nail your feet!! ;)

And just like them, she found her continuous struggle to be futile. So, eventually, her dancing stopped, and she resigned herself to a plodding, excruciating, and humiliating torment:

View attachment 1006021View attachment 1006022View attachment 1006023View attachment 1006024View attachment 1006025View attachment 1006026View attachment 1006027View attachment 1006028View attachment 1006029View attachment 1006030
pure perfection, stunning beuty. her name should be Nataly, right?

Not for any particular reason, but just because I really enjoy witnessing a slow slide down a cross to an eventual demise, I hereby offer the following excerpt from Crucifixion 35 (which, BTW, differs from the usual AB crux vid in its lighting, location, model, and other ways).

Hope you enjoy it also.

Very good acting. I can believe seeing her on a cross by the side of the road or in some public space with a lot of people watching. The model obviously can't be subjected to anything she doesn't fully agree to, but what would she doing after a few hours on that cross? How would she be handling it?

Not for any particular reason, but just because I really enjoy witnessing a slow slide down a cross to an eventual demise, I hereby offer the following excerpt from Crucifixion 35 (which, BTW, differs from the usual AB crux vid in its lighting, location, model, and other ways).

Hope you enjoy it also.

A beautiful hang. Lovely tits. This model makes it seem real.

Back
Top Bottom