Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Maybe he just has a thing for leggy girls in white denim shorts. They look great on her, though I admit many here would rather see them (and the rest of her clothes) crumpled up on the ground in front of her cross.

Yeah, it's a shame. IMHO, she's the most attractive model AB has: beautiful face, great curvy body, emotes and moves well throughout the filming. . . but-- we ALL want her to lose the shorts!
(Maybe AB should make her "an offer she couldn't refuse." $500 for the shorts? $1,000? I think he'd make it up in additional sales. I know I'd contribute!)

Sample from a previous vid:

Shorts or not, she's an amazing talent for a crux video. Very erotic, very realistic.

I imagine her as just crucified. Still energetic and not exhausted from hanging. She can't believe this is happening to her. Fear, anxiety, escalating agony.

A little 60-second bump to this thread. . .

The lovely Natasha, who plays crux games with the very lucky Misha in the grammatically-challenged-titled video, "Looking for Love in All Wrong Place," is featured here. She gets my vote as one of the top sufferers in Makar/ImageMaker vids. Either she's a very good actress, or the pain is at least somewhat real. Either way, we get to enjoy the results!

Whoa! Beautiful, realistic crucifixion. And no shorts!

Well, I've posted it before a few times, but here's a girl's feelings about

Denim Shorts

Denim lets me writhe and twist
And struggle while I'm being kissed -
Tight as talons, taut as a drum
Sharp as whipcord round my bum!

Shorts are sexy: brief and slight,
Such cruel fancies they excite,
Exposing to sadistic eyes
The softness of my naked thighs.

Hugged by there harshness, how I feel
In the parts that they conceal
hints of pleasurable pain -
The Master's whip, the Teacher's cane.

To crucify me you've the urge?
I'll wrap my quivering loins in serge -
How exquisite will be your thoughts
When you see me in denims shorts!

:p

Denim Shorts

:p
:icon12: :very_hot::clapping::icon12:

Denim Shorts

Hi Eul. if the original publication of your poem, 'Denim Shorts' was in this post of 2 August 2011, then you have just celebrated its tenth anniversary. Happy Anniversary! :D

'How exquisite will be your thoughts
When you see me in denim shorts!'

stromag-crtny-exp-1-blue-denim-shorts.jpg

Hi Eul. if the original publication of your poem, 'Denim Shorts' was in this post of 2 August 2011, then you have just celebrated its tenth anniversary. Happy Anniversary! :D

'How exquisite will be your thoughts
When you see me in denim shorts!'

View attachment 1044269
and I'm still wearing them :D

A little reminiscing. . .

In the wildly popular Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forest video, we all gravitate toward the lovely Alice. But Koshka is such a great foil for her: calm where Alice is frenetic, full-figured where Alice is slender, resigned where Alice is rebellious.

Koshka's other long video from Makar features her with a braided hairpiece. A first I didn't like it; then I realized it provided us with a game of peek-a-boo with her substantial mammary glands.

Here's a sample from long ago. So you, too, can reminisce.

A little reminiscing. . .

In the wildly popular Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forest video, we all gravitate toward the lovely Alice. But Koshka is such a great foil for her: calm where Alice is frenetic, full-figured where Alice is slender, resigned where Alice is rebellious.

Koshka's other long video from Makar features her with a braided hairpiece. A first I didn't like it; then I realized it provided us with a game of peek-a-boo with her substantial mammary glands.

Here's a sample from long ago. So you, too, can reminisce.

Her dance is simply "magnifiscient" ! :very_hot::clapping:

Our friend AB seems to have branched out (pun intended) into a sylvan setting. Unfortunately, as the video clip shows, he dubbed in some awful churchy music. (At least, I hope it was dubbed. If not, he surely scared all the birds away.) On the plus side, the gif shows what might be some flagellation.

I think I may purchase this effort; if I do, I'll post a 60-second clip. Meanwhile, here (in two posts) are the promo pics, a gif, and short vid.

crucifixion62-1c4.jpgCrucifixion62.mp4-2.jpgCrucifixion62.mp4-3.jpgCrucifixion62.mp4-4.jpgCrucifixion62.mp4-5.jpgCrucifixion62.mp4-6.jpgCrucifixion62.mp4-7.jpg

generated_25310031.gif

Last edited:
I quite like the music - but it hasn't much to do with her crux-dance :p
She's crucified by the side of the road. I suddenly look up and see her as I pass by. A hot day. She's nailed to her cross. Naked and bleeding. Soft brown hair drifting in a slight breeze.

I stop to look at her. So young! And pretty! And not a slave as far as I can tell.

I want to say something to her, but what? She sees me but does not speak. Only groans in that agonizing way the crucified do. What could I even say?

What could she have done to warrant such a horrible death? She'll be here for days, the poor thing.

I think of all the things I have done in my life that might have warranted such a death for me had I not been lucky enough to go unnoticed in my various small crimes. I'm older and wiser now, but what if I hadn't been so lucky?

Yes, that could be me up there! Suffering so brutally. My pulse quickens as her sweat-soaked body writhes . . . so seductively in front of me. Her full breasts rising and falling as she struggles to breathe. I'm mezmerized by her, by this poor girl hanging naked on her cross, so obscenely exposed.

Wow! Why am I dizzy with a such a wonderfully warm ache rising from deep within my loins? I squeeze my thighs together intensifying the incredibly sensation.

My nipples tingle in a direct line with my nethers. I put my hand to my breast and feel the hardening of my tumescing flesh. The pressure of the slight touch sends pulsating waves of pleasure to my suddenly wet pussy. I want to be with her! Why? That's fucking crazy! She's crucified for fuck's sake! She's up there and I'm down here, on the dusty road, going to . . . wherever the fuck it is I'm going. (Where am I going?)

More groans as her hips shift to one side. She's repositioning and breathing heavily through her open mouth. Oh, to kiss those beautiful parched lips! Oh, to fondle those succulent, whipped breasts. To run my fingers into her ravaged pussy!

What the fuck! What's happening? I'm rising up off the ground. I'm floating in front of her. My clothes have dropped off! I'm as naked as she. I look down at other people looking up at us. But I'm not embarrassed! I belong here, with her.

My bare breasts crush against hers. So incredibly soft! Our nipples meet! Electric sensations flow as she moans and pushes her body into mine. I stretch out my arms over hers. I feel the nail heads on my wrists! What is happening here?

She opens her eyes wide and stares at me as I stare back at her. Such lovely, deep brown eyes. So sad, so much pain!!!

I urgently need to grind my pussy into hers. I so achingly want to be with her!

I'm breathing heavy and fast as our lips meet . . . ripples of sheer pleasure course through me as I feel myself hanging with her! My arms are pulled taut and my legs straining. I feel nails, through me . . .

She whispers my name: "Oh, Marcella, Marcella, you sweet crux bitch. You came for me."

I'm crucified . . . crucified with her! So wonderful! Yes! Oh yes! Yes!

Huh!!! What the fuck!!! She's gone! I'm sitting up in bed. Soaked in sweat and trembling. So horny! So horny! The image of her in my mind is fading, So quickly! "No, no," I shout. "Come back to me! Please! I want you! I fucking need you!"

I flop back down on my bed and pull up my nightgown, spreading my thighs. One hand presses into my hot, wet pussy; one massages my sweaty breasts and nipples. Fingers probe my slit, rubbing my sensitive, tingling clit. Oh, yes, yes! I see her again as I climax, almost sreaming in pleasure!

I awake from a delicious post-orgasm sleep. She's still there, in my mind. Hanging on her cross, patiently suffering and waiting for me.

There will be crucifixions tomorrow in the town square, early in the morning. A number of young women convicted of various crimes. (Always women. Why?) Usually I do not go but I will tomorrow. I have to.

She'll be there . . . on one of the crosses.

Back
Top Bottom