Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hopefully one day,the nice Mr.Bald will do an outdoor crucifixion video,with all the necessary happenings,and the poor victim...wears a Loincloth !! (please !!)

Baracus, I swear sometimes I think you like the loincloth better than who's wearing it!

If that's the case, you should really get off on this picture!

View attachment 1053539
Actually there was,a School near mine that had a Cross exactly like that,being a Catholic School.
Sadly over the years that cloth became rather dirty,being exposed to the elements, and it was removed,and never replaced.... :(
I apologise for having an unhealthy loincloth fetish...I always felt they added a slight element of mystery,as opposed to being buck-naked...
Yeah,I know....I'm weird !! Lol

Sadly over the years that cloth became rather dirty,being exposed to the elements,
I would have thought 'being exposed to the elements' was the whole point!
I don't suppose the Romans supplied freshly laundered loincloths :rolleyes:

I was impressed,in due course, by the girl who played Crucifixion 16. Of course mine is only a personal preference but the Producer didn't anymore engage her in further
crux roles. Watching crucifixion 64 latest clip I cannot help imagining the girl of crucifixion 16 acting in the same role and the same exterior setting, but I am aware that mine will probably keep being a dream (or not ?)

Crucifixion 64 is now up at clips4sale. I expect it will be on deadsexyclips soon (I wrote AB and suggested as much).

This one seems more the standard crux. The model seems to emote sufficiently, and there appear to be some interesting camera angles. No preliminaries (scourging, nailing, etc.), at least not indicated on the promo video and gif, which are below.

If I buy this one (I'm leaning towards it), I'll put up a 60-second clip.

Nice to see more new stuff. Though I was hoping AB would stick to the tight crux and not the gymnastic style.

Some of you may be familiar with the "Cross Hanging Challenge" series (produced by Torture Academy). If not, here's a sample, this one featuring model Muriel. The sole idea of the challenge is to hang for 5 minutes on a cross. This clip shows Muriel's last minute. I like the series because the models don't appear to be acting. Most look pretty uncomfortable by the end.

BTW, I think Muriel qualifies as a fit, lovely lady.

Some good and bad news about AB's latest forest videos: first the good news!

I wrote AB to ask him if it were possible to re-do the videos to eliminate the train noise/awful music. His reply:

Maybe I'll try to re-voice the film . But to do this, you need to invite an actress and record all the sound with her again in another place in the forest. Perhaps I should use a high-quality pointed microphone that will cut off extraneous sounds.

Later, he wrote me to add this:

In the new crucifixion films, I will no longer use music and Catholic chants. I will try to find a place for filming in the forest remote from the railway.

So I take this as positive news. Even if he can't rework the soundtracks of 61 and 62, at least he's now aware that we don't like it and he'll attempt to avoid the problem in future vids.

The
bad news? The other crux vid, 62, is a disappointment. The model emotes well, but there's next-to-nothing in terms of narrative. It begins with her on the cross, in the forest, with that music playing. She keeps roughly the same position, never truly dancing, but just sort of moving around a bit and squirming, for about 18 minutes. That becomes tedious after about 5. After that, in the last 3.5 minutes, she finally hangs from her wrists and shows something like a resolution of the narrative toward dying. But even that doesn't really have closure. I'm very happy that AB is shooting in the woods, and 61 shows that he's capable of producing an excellent story, but this one (62) is just rather blah. I continue to be hopeful that his efforts will improve.

Here's a compilation clip from 62. The first half is what goes on for 18 minutes with the only variation being camera angles (which, BTW, AB is getting much better at). The second half is from the last 3.5 minutes. Enjoy (if you can)!

SUPERB!!

Cruel World has been churning out crucifixion videos for awhile now, and seems to be the last bastion of new crux work. I recently picked up "Crucifixion 61" from them and I must admit it's better than I expected. CW started out with the typical "oiled up victim standing on a platform with arms outstretched" job and has now progressed to a more believable crucifixion dynamic. Granted, CW is still having issues convincing models to be crux'ed without their feet supported, but he's getting closer to a realistic crux as his girls get more comfortable with the position.

Whipping scene: I'm not a fan of fake red stripes, but at least Anastasia's skin buckles from the impact, get much betterand she looks good tied to the tree.

Raising scene: One of the best. Anastasia looks genuinely worried as the monk raises her up and her mount slides into its hole in the ground.

Crucifixion: One of the best as well. HD cameras and a setting sun give this one a cinematic quality not found in studios. Tracking the shadows gives a good sense of time to the piece, and it's believable that Anastasia was left up there for hours as the sun tracks across the sky. She does a good job becoming fatigued and slumping against the post (or maybe she's not acting at all).

Here are some sample vidcaps I made. You can get the video here: http://deadsexyclips.com/0001134/crucifixion 61 full hd-p-916.html

Doesn't get much better than this!

A young girl scourged and put on a cross......

A little reminiscing. . .

In the wildly popular Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forest video, we all gravitate toward the lovely Alice. But Koshka is such a great foil for her: calm where Alice is frenetic, full-figured where Alice is slender, resigned where Alice is rebellious.

Koshka's other long video from Makar features her with a braided hairpiece. A first I didn't like it; then I realized it provided us with a game of peek-a-boo with her substantial mammary glands.

Here's a sample from long ago. So you, too, can reminisce.

Don't normally like the 'indoor' ones but I lover her ample tits swaying as she suffers.

Some of you may be familiar with the "Cross Hanging Challenge" series (produced by Torture Academy). If not, here's a sample, this one featuring model Muriel. The sole idea of the challenge is to hang for 5 minutes on a cross. This clip shows Muriel's last minute. I like the series because the models don't appear to be acting. Most look pretty uncomfortable by the end.

BTW, I think Muriel qualifies as a fit, lovely lady.

Great clip! Do you have a link to the full version?

Back
Top Bottom