Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
I suppose you want their phone numbers too? :p
I'd like to find other non-crux images of them on-line. :D Just curious on what's out there.
I suppose you want their phone numbers too? :p
I want to eventually cast them in one of my customs, but I'm not sure they're still doing CW films. I haven't seen them in anything lately.

Just wanted to find them doing other work. I found a lot of images/vids done by the cruxed Kecy once I knew her name.

Here's AB's latest crucifixion offering (promos only--if you want more, you'll have to buy it). It's entitled "A Little Entertainment 70." The teaser line reads:
"Memories of summer.
A maniac in the forest crucified a girl right on a tree."

That sounds promising! And the model is a tall, shapely lass. But she stands lock-legged, more or less, on a branch while her arms are no more outstretched than an orchestra leader's. None of the promos show her hanging or suffering like a good crux girl.

I was really looking forward to AB's next crux vid, esp. after the excellence (except for the music) of Crucifixion 61. Alas, he seems to have regressed. I will not be buying this one (unless one of you buy it and tell me that it's a LOT better than the promos indicate).

Anyhoo, enjoy the promos, if you can.

alittleentertainment70-bd5.jpgALittleEntertainment70.mp4-2.jpgALittleEntertainment70.mp4-3.jpgALittleEntertainment70.mp4-4.jpgALittleEntertainment70.mp4-5.jpgALittleEntertainment70.mp4-6.jpgALittleEntertainment70.mp4-7.jpg

Here's AB's latest crucifixion offering (promos only--if you want more, you'll have to buy it). It's entitled "A Little Entertainment 70." The teaser line reads:
"Memories of summer.

That sounds promising! And the model is a tall, shapely lass. But she stands lock-legged, more or less, on a branch while her arms are no more outstretched than an orchestra leader's. None of the promos show her hanging or suffering like a good crux girl.

I was really looking forward to AB's next crux vid, esp. after the excellence (except for the music) of Crucifixion 61. Alas, he seems to have regressed. I will not be buying this one (unless one of you buy it and tell me that it's a LOT better than the promos indicate).

Anyhoo, enjoy the
promos, if you can.

View attachment 1111976View attachment 1111977View attachment 1111978View attachment 1111979View attachment 1111980View attachment 1111981View attachment 1111982
I enjoy crucifixion for the exhibitionism alone, imagining that she is humiliated or degraded, although I would still like to see her struggling and squirming more, and her body more tightly outstretched.

"Memories of summer.

Anyhoo, enjoy the
promos, if you can.

View attachment 1111976View attachment 1111977View attachment 1111978View attachment 1111979View attachment 1111980View attachment 1111981View attachment 1111982

nice pictures, nudity is humiliation,

but a perfect crucifixion must provide extreme physical suffering ; therefore the feet must not have any support.

The slave must feel all her weight, arrives near suffocation. And with her feet on the side of the mast, the slave spreads her legs and her genitalia must be visible to all !
The same of course must be for male slave with penis and testicles viewable by all spectators.

nice pictures, nudity is humiliation,

but a perfect crucifixion must provide extreme physical suffering ; therefore the feet must not have any support.

The slave must feel all her weight, arrives near suffocation. And with her feet on the side of the mast, the slave spreads her legs and her genitalia must be visible to all !
The same of course must be for male slave with penis and testicles viewable by all spectators.
I've suggested the same to Alex about how he stages crucifixions, but it's hard to find a model willing to do this pose:

Attachments

• Crux position down2.jpg
    Crux position down2.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 959
  • Crux position up.jpg
    Crux position up.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 1,022
I've suggested the same to Alex about how he stages crucifixions, but it's hard to find a model willing to do this pose:
of course, i understand it is hard to find models who accepts this ordeal !
spreading their legs, showing pubes and vulva and maybe when inner lips are thin the vagina hole is a very shameless act and in the same time a total vulnerability ! The same occurs with a man who shows his genitals.

It is my fantasy to be crucified on a Cross à la Makar, fully naked and suffering in front of lot of women in a club or some men masturbating themselves by watching me struggling and a spectator could make me jerking off too......

For those burdened under the onus of a tennis shorts crucifixion fetish, here's more grist for your mill from AB (just the promo shots).

The young lady is very lovely and, judging from her previous crux excursions, a good actor. But personally, I really wish AB would stick to models who will get nekked. Watching a model go through crucifixion wearing tennis shorts is like eating white chocolate: you're hoping for something tasty and fulfilling, but all you get is a pale imitation.

Apologies to all those white chocolate fans out there.

crucifixion65-4f9.jpgCrucifixion65.mp4-2.jpgCrucifixion65.mp4-3.jpgCrucifixion65.mp4-4.jpgCrucifixion65.mp4-5.jpgCrucifixion65.mp4-6.jpgCrucifixion65.mp4-7.jpg

For those burdened under the onus of a tennis shorts crucifixion fetish, here's more grist for your mill from AB (just the promo shots).

The young lady is very lovely and, judging from her previous crux excursions, a good actor. But personally, I really wish AB would stick to models who will get nekked. Watching a model go through crucifixion wearing tennis shorts is like eating white chocolate: you're hoping for something tasty and fulfilling, but all you get is a pale imitation.

View attachment 1113620View attachment 1113621View attachment 1113622View attachment 1113623View attachment 1113624View attachment 1113625View attachment 1113626
Should always be totally naked or in a loin cloth at the very most.

View attachment 1113620View attachment 1113621View attachment 1113622View attachment 1113623View attachment 1113624View attachment 1113625View attachment 1113626
Something tells me the shorts were at the request of the financier. She's done full nudity in other videos, including "Crucifixion 11" in which she's crucified fully nude.

Attachments

• Crucifixion11.mp4-2.jpg
    Crucifixion11.mp4-2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 820
  • Crucifixion11.mp4-3.jpg
    Crucifixion11.mp4-3.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 821
  • Crucifixion11.mp4-4.jpg
    Crucifixion11.mp4-4.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 803
  • Crucifixion11.mp4-5.jpg
    Crucifixion11.mp4-5.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 770
  • Crucifixion11.mp4-6.jpg
    Crucifixion11.mp4-6.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 711
  • Crucifixion11.mp4-7.jpg
    Crucifixion11.mp4-7.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 718
  • crucifixion11-867.jpg
    crucifixion11-867.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 765
This time AB has gone back to the traditional loincloth ("traditional" in bdsm recreations of Roman crucifixion, that is--I highly doubt that the Romans left the crucified clothed--such a waste of woven material).

Anyway, this looks somewhat promising. I may buy it. If I do, I'll post a 60-second clip.

Meanwhile, you'll have to be satisfied with the promos.
:llorona:

crucifixion66-6a4.jpgCrucifixion66.mp4-2.jpgCrucifixion66.mp4-3.jpgCrucifixion66.mp4-4.jpgCrucifixion66.mp4-5.jpgCrucifixion66.mp4-6.jpgCrucifixion66.mp4-7.jpg

This time AB has gone back to the traditional loincloth ("traditional" in bdsm recreations of Roman crucifixion, that is--I highly doubt that the Romans left the crucified clothed--such a waste of woven material).

Anyway, this looks somewhat promising. I may buy it. If I do, I'll post a 60-second clip.

Meanwhile, you'll have to be satisfied with the promos.
:llorona:

View attachment 1115242View attachment 1115243View attachment 1115244View attachment 1115245View attachment 1115246View attachment 1115247View attachment 1115248

I was wondering about this one, too. I don't recognize the model. I don't think it's anyone I've used, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom