Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
This time AB has gone back to the traditional loincloth ("traditional" in bdsm recreations of Roman crucifixion, that is--I highly doubt that the Romans left the crucified clothed--such a waste of woven material).

Anyway, this looks somewhat promising. I may buy it. If I do, I'll post a 60-second clip.

Meanwhile, you'll have to be satisfied with the promos.
:llorona:

View attachment 1115242View attachment 1115243View attachment 1115244View attachment 1115245View attachment 1115246View attachment 1115247View attachment 1115248
Hooray !!

OK, kiddies. Here's a clip from Crucifixion 66, the loincloth drama AB just dropped.

The model emotes well, esp. vocally (moans, cries, screams, heavy breathing--if I close my eyes, I think I'm at a Newcastle United game). As far as interesting scenes, the death scene, in which AB delivers the Biblical-a-la-crucifixion coup de grace, suffers from a lack of realistic staging, but the young lady does her best despite the poor stage action.

OK, kiddies. Here's a clip from Crucifixion 66, the loincloth drama AB just dropped.

The model emotes well, esp. vocally (moans, cries, screams, heavy breathing--if I close my eyes, I think I'm at a Newcastle United game). As far as interesting scenes, the death scene, in which AB delivers the Biblical-a-la-crucifixion coup de grace, suffers from a lack of realistic staging, but the young lady does her best despite the poor stage action.

Hmm. Unless the image is somehow reversed (or I'm reversed:confused:), he "stabs" her under her right breast. The heart is positioned middle to left in the chest, which would be on the right side of my screen. He should have stabbed her under her left breast, up and toward the center of her chest to pierce the heart. Well, there is only so much actors can pretend to do here without some serious CGI.

In reality, an executioner stabbing on the right side might actually miss the heart and only puncture a lung. Not a near instantaneous death, as I'm sure was intended by the scene. Or is that what was intended here since the actress was still squirming a lot after being "stabbed."

Still, a good scene.

Nice to see a different girl,in a neo-traditional Crux scene,appropiately Loinclothed and everything... :) ;)
One question though...is this the same girl as in the first picture...?? ( I'm sure she is !!)
View attachment 1116033
View attachment 1116034

No, I think she is another person; the model with 2 moles on her port side just above her hip, hidden by the loincloth, that appears in other CW films.

Attachments

• TheRopeAroundHerNeck6.jpg
    TheRopeAroundHerNeck6.jpg
    450.4 KB · Views: 610
  • TheRopeAroundHerNeck6.png
    TheRopeAroundHerNeck6.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 625
  • TheRopeAroundHerNeck6-anticipation 3.jpg
    TheRopeAroundHerNeck6-anticipation 3.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 604
  • TheRopeAroundHerNeck6-anticipation 2.jpg
    TheRopeAroundHerNeck6-anticipation 2.jpg
    376.5 KB · Views: 580
  • TheRopeAroundHerNeck6-anticipation 4.jpg
    TheRopeAroundHerNeck6-anticipation 4.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 535
  • TheRopeAroundHerNeck6-anticipation 5.jpg
    TheRopeAroundHerNeck6-anticipation 5.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 631
  • TheRopeAroundHerNeck6-anticipation.jpg
    TheRopeAroundHerNeck6-anticipation.jpg
    459.9 KB · Views: 659
  • TheRopeAroundHerNeck6-close-up.jpg
    TheRopeAroundHerNeck6-close-up.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 731
Bien, chiquillos. Aquí hay un clip de Crucifixion 66, el drama de taparrabos que AB acaba de lanzar.

El modelo emociona bien, especialmente. vocalmente (gemidos, llantos, chillidos, respiración agitada; si cierro los ojos, creo que estoy en un partido del Newcastle United). En cuanto a las escenas interesantes, la escena de la muerte, en la que AB da el golpe de gracia de la crucifixión bíblica, adolece de una falta de puesta en escena realista, pero la joven da lo mejor de sí a pesar de la pobre acción escénica.

Hola, me podrías decir cómo se llama el tal AB en la app imgur, esque no encuentro su perfil, graciass

Hello, could you tell me what AB is called in the imgur app, I can't find his profile, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. Unless the image is somehow reversed (or I'm reversed:confused:), he "stabs" her under her right breast. The heart is positioned middle to left in the chest, which would be on the right side of my screen. He should have stabbed her under her left breast, up and toward the center of her chest to pierce the heart. Well, there is only so much actors can pretend to do here without some serious CGI.

In reality, an executioner stabbing on the right side might actually miss the heart and only puncture a lung. Not a near instantaneous death, as I'm sure was intended by the scene. Or is that what was intended here since the actress was still squirming a lot after being "stabbed."

Still, a good scene.
Although the Gospels don't say which side Jesus was stabbed, in art he is nearly always being pierced on the right (Rubens is the only artist who, in several paintings, showed the soldier on Christ's left, the viewer's right) I don't know if there's any theological reason. Anatomically, stabbing the liver would drain out blood even quicker than stabbing the heart, and that may have been a ritual consideration (cf kosher)

I don't wish to dwell too heavily on current politics..
But I wonder how much the impending tense situation in Ukraine/Russia is affecting Alex's works ??
I'm guessing it might affect customers out of his country due to sending funds via PayPal during an embargo, but right now he's getting ready to film one of my customs that I paid for back in January; waiting for model availability probably affects his work schedule more than border trouble.

I understand there's another Crucifixion Video,again done in the "traditional" style...
Namely Crucifixion 67.....
Has anyone seen it yet ??
Didn't buy it, Bar. I watched the 10-second preview on C4S (here's the link: https://www.clips4sale.com/clips/search/crucifixion/category/0/storesPage/1/clipsPage/1#clip-tab) and decided it wasn't anything special.

And I'm not sending any money into Russia the days. Nothing against AB or ImageMaker. They're both great, and I support them. But I want the Russian economy to fail so they'll get rid of Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague, and I'll do my little part.

Didn't buy it, Bar. I watched the 10-second preview on C4S (here's the link: https://www.clips4sale.com/clips/search/crucifixion/category/0/storesPage/1/clipsPage/1#clip-tab) and decided it wasn't anything special.

And I'm not sending any money into Russia the days. Nothing against AB or ImageMaker. They're both great, and I support them. But I want the Russian economy to fail so they'll get rid of Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague, and I'll do my little part.
Although contributions to CF go to IM, he simply pays them on to our host and service provider, based in USA and Europe. He keeps them in dollars, certainly doesn't change them for worthless roubles, and doesn't spend any part of the fund in Russia.

Hola, me podrías decir cómo se llama el tal AB en la app imgur, esque no encuentro su perfil, graciass

Hello, could you tell me what AB is called in the imgur app, I can't find his profile, thanks
Buen video, aunque a mi me gustan que las víctimas tengan el pelo largo, y en efecto, la escena es pobre.

Good video, although I like that the victims have long hair, and indeed, the scene is poor.

Back
Top Bottom