Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Crucifixion can only imagine how much that hurts having your full weight on the arms and tied back over that sharp cornered 4x4. View attachment 844721

14.jpg20.jpg

Yeah,this is one of the  best Crucifixion videos,out there. :) :) :)
All credit to the brave model/actress,who suffered for our perverse pleasure enjoyment,and appreciation.
Luckily it's not too hard to find,just a matter of doing some Internet Archaeology....
BUT...the picture quality,once transferred,leaves a lot to be desired. :( rather pixellated,not as sharp as we'd like it to be.:( nevertheless it is viewable.

Well, Baracus, Foggybottom is right about how much that hurts to have your arms over the top of the horizontal beam. I don't have to imagine it however, since I experienced it firsthand. The sharp right angles of the cross beam dig into your flesh, and your arms , being tied down in the back, can't be raised. You can't push up far enough with your legs to relieve the pain. The torture is excruciating. I couldn't get down as quickly or as fast as I wanted, and that was the one and only time I'll ever try that form of crucifixion.

Attachments

• th (2).jpg
    th (2).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,128
I noticed that C4S has released "Crucifixion 24"...
but beware !!
The ORIGINAL Crux 24 was in two parts,totalling an hour,or so.
The version,offered by C4S is a  condensed version, that combines the best bits,from both films and it runs for 25 minutes. (Do the maths !!)
Sadly it naturally jumps from scene to scene. :(
I have ordered,from Alex both the bona-fide "Crux 24" films....
Actually there's several films,that have been edited by C4S,that aren't as good as the DeadSexyClips versions.... For example: "Crux 66" is missing the final five minutes where the victim is stabbed. :( :(

Beautiful ballerina crucified, Viktory
View attachment 1263216
Perfection

She's very fit. She's very lovely. And, judging by that perfect pussy, she is very much a lady!

I think you've gotten this thread back on topic somehow you absolute madman.

In the latest crucifixion from Alex Bald, the model does some very nice moaning and screaming, as well as a slow slide down the stipes (one of my favorite movements in the "dance").

Here's a clip from near the end of Cruel Punishment 60. Enjoy!

Very nice.....

The motion has been raised and seconded. Shall we take a vote?

Who am I kidding? This is CRUX forums, not the US Congress. If it were, you might expect a clip sometime in 2023.

First, the previously promised 60-second clip. I spliced together two different 30-second sections from the 30-minute video, one showing whipping on the cross, the other as the model nears her feigned demise. The next post will be a cute outtake that AB included at the end.

The Cruel World whipping is one reason why I don't include it in any of my scripts. It's just too fake.

Back
Top Bottom