Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Exactly! and it's going to be the question, as the nails are about to go in ... not that I would wish the same fate for her ... but what was the difference? What did she do, or not do, that made them let her down ... while it's me getting the nails...
A wonderful premise for a story. Could be told from both viewpoints: the nailed girl and the girl set free.

Last edited:
Those tattoos look gross,but that's my humble view,( each to their own I suppose...)
I admit it does make a change from the usual run of gorgeous sexy babes writhing,sexily upon Alex's brutal crosses....but let's hope he returns to his usual sobbing victims.
Obviously this was an experiment or a request....

A couple of teaser videos were just posted for some inked gals on crosses. I think I like a tattooed lady (apologies to Rory Gallagher) better when she's in motion.

But then, I like any lady on a cross better if she's moving!

(Remember: turn on the sound!)

View attachment prev_23773971.mp4

View attachment prev_23769551.mp4

A couple of teaser videos were just posted for some inked gals on crosses. I think I like a tattooed lady (apologies to Rory Gallagher) better when she's in motion.

View attachment 896013

View attachment 896012
What Crux is the second one ?? Is it another new one...??

Boyo, you seem enthralled (which means, if you look at the origin of the word, that the lady has turned the tables on you, bondage-wise!).

Since you're in that state, you might need some help. Here's a snippet of the lovely's video.

Remember to turn on the sound!

I was watching this clip again today. What a great model and great poses.

I was watching this clip again today. What a great model and great poses.

OK, Boyo. I hate to watch an addict suffer. Here's a little something to get you through the day.

This is from earlier in the video. Seems to me that she struggles and is uncomfortable, but there's not the muscle strain (& possible spasms?) in the other excerpt.

(Remember to click on the sound!)

OK, Boyo. I hate to watch an addict suffer. Here's a little something to get you through the day.

This is from earlier in the video. Seems to me that she struggles and is uncomfortable, but there's not the muscle strain (& possible spasms?) in the other excerpt.

(Remember to click on the sound!)

This girl is a wonderful find. So real. Her lack of strains and spasms probably due to the slanting footrest that gives just enough support (as compared to feet tied flat to the upright which would be horribly painful in only a few minutes) and that she probably hasn't been crucified very long. Leave her a bit and she'd soon be showing the strain. I'd say after 30 min she'd be screaming to be let down. Any vids of her at the end of her hanging time?

Would just like to see her pussy a bit more exposed. Would have to have less foot support to spread her legs or have feet attached differently. Hey, it's all about the humiliation as well as the pain.

A good depiction of a punishment crux.

View attachment 896013

View attachment 896012

Girl on the right shows a beautiful hang with arms extended and legs bent. Lovely body but too many tats.

Girl on left is really beautiful under all that ink. Too bad. Hanging well but too much moving around. Maybe she'd move this much when first elevated, but would quickly wear out and simply hang and push up and out by straightening her legs. Pulling up with arms would not last very long due to muscle exhaustion in arms/shoulders.

Last edited:
Oh, so you like 'pits, Cuervo?

Here's some close-up armpit action from the end of Crucifixion 19_2. The young lady "expires" shortly after. And no wonder; she's been up there at least 35 minutes!

Remember to click the sound on!

Oh, and this one! She gorgeous. Love those arms and shoulders. Such beautiful straining. Beautiful hang. What an actress--and trooper!

Back
Top Bottom