Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's something that has me wondering. I've seen several ladder-based crucifixions (the old crucified-woman site has several, and the one below from the German site erotic hanging). Do you think these are sexy? Effective? Or is it just a cost-saving measure?
"Hey, Jim. Home Depot was out of crosses. So I bought a ladder."
"You bought a what?"
"Y'know. A ladder. I thought Gwen could just climb up a few steps, we'd throw some twine on her, and lights, camera, action!"
"Then what? We hoist her up a can'a paint and a brush? And you don't need no lights, idiot. We're outside."

Or, as Mae West said, "She's the kind of girl who climbed the ladder of success wrong by wrong."

The Raising
No, this is not about the inspirational tune by The Boss. (That's The Rising, BTW.)

Instead, I want to showcase some of
the raisings of upright occupied crosses. There are many, but a quick gander into my crux video stash revealed eight that were easily excerpted.

I'll post one a day. For the curious, here are the sources: four from Max Coxx, two from Ramon, one from Red Feline, and one from an indie.

We'll begin with the indie.

Hopefully, some of you who have other source videos will spend some time and make some more
raising excerpts. I know I'd enjoy seeing them!

(Don't forget to turn on the sound!)

The Raising
No, this is not about the inspirational tune by The Boss. (That's The Rising, BTW.)

Instead, I want to showcase some of
the raisings of upright occupied crosses. There are many, but a quick gander into my crux video stash revealed eight that were easily excerpted.

I'll post one a day. For the curious, here are the sources: four from Max Coxx, two from Ramon, one from Red Feline, and one from an indie.

We'll begin with the indie.

Hopefully, some of you who have other source videos will spend some time and make some more
raising excerpts. I know I'd enjoy seeing them!

(Don't forget to turn on the sound!)

The ripping of her clothing adds an erotic touch. And I liked the furry surprise that was revealed!

The Raising (part deux)

OK, boys and girls. Here's installment two of some uplifting moments for some isolated ladies (apologies to Praefectus Praetorio).

This gal's stage name is Tiffany Fox (because who would have that name in RL?) in one of the best (IMHO) crux vids of Max Coxxx (an even more dubious moniker). Notice how surprised she seems when she's totally upright, as if she just discovered a novel effect of gravity. Thank you, Sir Isaac!

(Hosted by Imgur--sorry, I seem to be having audio problems with this one.)

Last edited:
The Raising (part deux)

OK, boys and girls. Here's installment two of some uplifting moments for some isolated ladies (apologies to Praefectus Praetorio).

This gal's stage name is Tiffany Fox (because who would have that name in RL?) in one of the best (IMHO) crux vids of Max Coxxx (an even more dubious moniker). Notice how surprised she seems when she's totally upright, as if she just discovered a novel effect of gravity. Thank you, Sir Isaac!

(Hosted by Imgur--sorry, I seem to be having audio problems with this one.)

Fixed link (the original is broken for me):

Great clip! :)

Here's tonight's entry in The Raising series: an oldie but goodie from Ramon!

[Tech note: This vid is hosted in Imgur. I've tried for about 15 minutes to get the audio to work. It works fine on Imgur, but doesn't seem to carry over to CF. Uploadfiles.io has a server down in NA, so I couldn't try using that! If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them (pun intended). Fallenmystic? Could the dropped audios be an unforeseen consequence of the server tweaks?]

[Tech note: This vid is hosted in Imgur. I've tried for about 15 minutes to get the audio to work. It works fine on Imgur, but doesn't seem to carry over to CF. Uploadfiles.io has a server down in NA, so I couldn't try using that! If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them (pun intended). Fallenmystic? Could the dropped audios be an unforeseen consequence of the server tweaks?]

Can't see it. Invalid code etc. :( :(

This is my favorite piece of cruc media ever

part four of The Raising
This is some more of Max Coxxx's savagery. The gal is doomed because she's too pretty, and her executioner doesn't like the rejection he's received from such beauties through the years. Any counselors out there who might offer him their services pro bono?

[Tech note: I'm giving up on hosting sites until I can get videos to play with audio once they're on CF. I've been working on the problem, but haven't gotten very far. No hosted videos will play here anymore with audio. Until the problem is resolved, I'll just pare the file down as much as possible and load it to the CF server. This one was 4 mgs originally, but I got it down to 856 kbs.]

View attachment thoushaltnotbehot raised.mp4

The Raising
# five

Today we gaze upon Camille (of Red Feline fame), who gets hoisted aloft in The Execution of the Unrepented, a film that has little or no dialogue and extremely drawn out action. Unfortunately, there's no foot nailing in this one. Red Feline (Camille) does a good job of visually emoting, but there's little or no vocalization of her pain, which always seems just a bit too stoic for this viewer. The coloration and cinematography are typical of RF's early days: everything in shades of red and fuzzy-focused. Later efforts are more refined.

View attachment execution unrepented raising.mp4

Back
Top Bottom