Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
A good question, Poem, that nobody seems to have responded to. Actually, the images you're thinking of really only became the norm in the western church in the later middle ages, in the eastern churches, and the earlier west, Christ was portrayed looking straight ahead, in a triumphant posture on the Cross. But as you say, what became the familiar image of the suffering Christ does have his head tilted to the (his) right and his right knee bent, just as in images of the Judgement the saved are to the right, the damned to the left of God - the Saviour is looking towards the saved, away from the damned.
Thanks, E!
Guess this confirms it: as a lifetime of liberalism has shown me, it just doesn't pay ($) to be on the left.
:bash:

longer video please :)
Dear John (oh no! a Dear John letter!):

These pics and the GIF and the video are promos. "Promo" is short for promotional. These are all provided by the marketer to whet your appetite and induce you to buy the full-length video (like a sample spoonful of ice cream at the corner ice cream store).

I will not share videos that are actively being marketed. That would cheat the producer out of a well-earned sale. Alex Bald's videos, like Imagemaker's, are reasonably priced. For more information, write Mr. Bald. He's a member here.

Dear John (oh no! a Dear John letter!):

These pics and the GIF and the video are promos. "Promo" is short for promotional. These are all provided by the marketer to whet your appetite and induce you to buy the full-length video (like a sample spoonful of ice cream at the corner ice cream store).

I will not share videos that are actively being marketed. That would cheat the producer out of a well-earned sale. Alex Bald's videos, like Imagemaker's, are reasonably priced. For more information, write Mr. Bald. He's a member here.
I mean 1 minute length videos

The Name Game

The lady in Crucifixion 22 is, by now, somewhat famous. She gets nailed, whipped, loses her loincloth (heavens!), and is displayed on the cross for an amazing 76 minutes over the course of three videos. (I'm sure there were a lot of breaks in the filming!)

The one thing she does throughout is complain. Wails. Cries. Shrieks. Call it what you want, she never seems to stop (except at the end, when she succumbs).

So the name I came up with (which I'm not particularly happy with) is
Complorata, from the Latin word for crying or wailing. (We could call her Wailin' Jenny, but that's already taken.)

C'mon, CF members; put on your thinking caps and submit a better moniker!

The Name Game

The lady in Crucifixion 22 is, by now, somewhat famous. She gets nailed, whipped, loses her loincloth (heavens!), and is displayed on the cross for an amazing 76 minutes over the course of three videos. (I'm sure there were a lot of breaks in the filming!)

The one thing she does throughout is complain. Wails. Cries. Shrieks. Call it what you want, she never seems to stop (except at the end, when she succumbs).

Complorata, from the Latin word for crying or wailing. (We could call her Wailin' Jenny, but that's already taken.)

"Krandita" sounds ok.... means "crying" in Bangali.

The Name Game

I LOVE that gorgeous girl,such a shiny,wriggling, crying beauty....all the hallmarks of a crux legend !!

The Name Game

We have a few more ladies to label, and tonight's lucky (?) miss does a good job of conveying her troubles to us viewers via the crux dance, body contortions, and especially facial expression. She seems to epitomize the idea of a struggle. So I'll call her
Luchadora (Spanish for struggle). She looks a bit Hispanic to me (although I know she's Russian); hence my choice of name.

This clip is from early in her video, Crucifixion 15.

The Name Game

We have a few more ladies to label, and tonight's lucky (?) miss does a good job of conveying her troubles to us viewers via the crux dance, body contortions, and especially facial expression. She seems to epitomize the idea of a struggle. So I'll call her Luchadora (Spanish for struggle). She looks a bit Hispanic to me (although I know she's Russian); hence my choice of name.

This clip is from early in her video, Crucifixion 15.

I really like this girl..... but she has a bit of a problem with taking "breaks" in her acting. You see sometimes she completely drops out of character and is like "what's next?". Particularly noticeable in her (very erotic) nailing video

I really like this girl..... but she has a bit of a problem with taking "breaks" in her acting. You see sometimes she completely drops out of character and is like "what's next?". Particularly noticeable in her (very erotic) nailing video
@Baron Von Sade Which Video was this...??
(The "nailing" one....??)

I agree. But I wouldn't put all the blame on her. Anyone actually hanging from a cross for more than about a minute gets a pass from me. The director (producer, whatever) should edit out those parts. I know that's what happens in other vids (as in Imagemaker's).

I agree. But I wouldn't put all the blame on her. Anyone actually hanging from a cross for more than about a minute gets a pass from me. The director (producer, whatever) should edit out those parts. I know that's what happens in other vids (as in Imagemaker's).
Oh, it's just my obsession with watching films that makes me nitpicky. I can tell you, those few seconds of facial changes did NOT stop me from enjoying every minute of her nailing and struggling.

The Name Game

I'm having trouble coming up with names for the last few ladies I will exhibit. This one (Crucifixion 6) has many admirable qualities as a crux model: she emotes well, she "dances" convincingly, she is girl-next-door pretty. But I couldn't think of a suitable name for her until I noticed her clipped and shaped bush.

So I'll call her Landing Strip. I know, I know--that's a sad excuse of a name for such an attractive miss. Help me out, fellow crux gazers, and gimme a name or two.

Meanwhile, here's a clip showing how well she's clipped!

Back
Top Bottom