Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Name Game

I'm having trouble coming up with names for the last few ladies I will exhibit. This one (Crucifixion 6) has many admirable qualities as a crux model: she emotes well, she "dances" convincingly, she is girl-next-door pretty. But I couldn't think of a suitable name for her until I noticed her clipped and shaped bush.

So I'll call her Landing Strip. I know, I know--that's a sad excuse of a name for such an attractive miss. Help me out, fellow crux gazers, and gimme a name or two.

Meanwhile, here's a clip showing how well she's clipped!

May I suggest to call her "Excelsa" for frequently turning her gaze on high as well as for her "elevated "position on the cross

For no particular reason (do I need a reason?), I'm posting the last few moments of Crucifixion 29.
Correction: it's for your enjoyment. So enjoy!

Lucky, lucky girl. I'd volunteer for this any day! Well, I have a few years on these young girls, but I could be the older sister, mother, aunt, or some other older role. Just to have that experience of hanging. Wow! They are actresses playing a role, but lucky for the opportunity.

Lucky, lucky girl. I'd volunteer for this any day! Well, I have a few years on these young girls, but I could be the older sister, mother, aunt, or some other older role. Just to have that experience of hanging. Wow! They are actresses playing a role, but lucky for the opportunity.
I don't think anyone here would mind one bit if you volunteered to be one of Alex's or Imagemaker's models

I don't think anyone here would mind one bit if you volunteered to be one of Alex's or Imagemaker's models
You know, I think some of us would pay more if a model was a known crux fetishist and member of this forum. I for one would love to see a woman's crux fantasies come true.

I don't know about you, but I'm always happy when I drive that final nail into a project. There's a feeling of satisfaction in a job well done. Here's a man driving home that last nail. I'm sure he was pleased.

This young lady has a beautiful face, although we mostly see it in a grimace. So I've included some screenshots of her un-grimace-y face.

View attachment 919319View attachment 919320View attachment 919321View attachment 919322View attachment 919323

Nice nailing. Would be great to see some "blood" flowing down her arms.

Nice nailing. Would be great to see some "blood" flowing down her arms.
blood is definitely not enough, both on the hands and on the feet
Some commercial sites where this video is offered for sale prohibit showing blood. The producer told me he'd like to add fake blood, but he doesn't want to lose his relationship with those sites. Too bad. :(

Back
Top Bottom