Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some commercial sites where this video is offered for sale prohibit showing blood. The producer told me he'd like to add fake blood, but he doesn't want to lose his relationship with those sites. Too bad. :(
Yeah,I did wonder,about commercial sites,not allowing bloody scenes...
InquistionLive is another example. Plenty of torture scenes,involved, but NO blood !!
Oh,well....at least what we have available is pretty good anyway. ;)

funny, crucifying a girl is okay, nailing her feet (albeit fake ones) with nails - yes, no problem, but no blood. probably in order not to get trauma of the psyche. it is necessary to suggest that during the crucifixion the girl does not utter bad words.

Last edited:
For no particular reason (do I need a reason?), I'm posting the last few moments of Crucifixion 29.
Correction: it's for your enjoyment. So enjoy!

OK. Got it. No blood. This girl is so hot. She's hanging so perfectly. How about shots up between the legs then. As when her legs are spreading apart towards the end of the clip. Got any of those? (I assume pussy shots are allowed.)

Poem from 2014, Manip from today!

What did I do to you?
That you should hurt me so?
Please say – what did I do?
Oh, will I ever know?

You ambushed me today
Upon my journey home
Six soldiers barred my way
And I was quite alone!

Although my fight was brave
My sword flashed in the air
Though two went to their grave
I never had a prayer.

And then, with swearing crude
You pulled my clothes from me
Soon I was in the nude
For everyone to see.

You dragged me to a post
My wrists in iron grips
“Take this!” I heard you boast
And then I felt your whips.

A heavy beam of wood
You placed upon my back
And, though I barely could
I brought it up this track.

To where an upright beam
Was planted in the ground
And then, with fear, I screamed –
You roughly turned me round.

With force you pushed me down.
My pain, already great
I lay there on the ground
And waited for my fate.

You stretched my arms out wide
I saw your cruel nails.
As I was crucified
I screamed and gasped and wailed.

You lifted me up high
You nailed my feet in place
Just hanging, till I die
With pain etched in my face.

What did I do to you?
That you should hurt me so?
Please say – what did I do?
No, I will never know.

Wragg - 2014

Rosa crucified.jpg

Poem from 2014, Manip from today!

What did I do to you?
Rosa crucified.jpg
I am not familiar with Rosa, although she looks quite memorable in this dramatic, close up view. The use of directional sunlight is unusual here, since it is coming from above and behind the figure, providing a mixture of light and shade which casts the physical features into sharp relief. The resulting definition of the ribs and throat is very effective.

Whilst much of this effect derives presumably from the source image, it only works with any degree of success if the new features and background are lit consistently. And in this case they are - the patibulum appears to cast its shadow across the girl's right ear and jaw, and her right arm casts its own shadow in the same direction, upon her breast.

In the interests of simplifying the composition, and keeping it tightly cropped as a crux portrait, the hands, wrists and nails are out of shot on either side. But the ominous bloodstains run freely down the inclined arms, implying the presence of those nails as surely as if they were visible in the picture.

The facial expression seems to be one of stoic defiance and resignation to fate. Indeed, all of the component elements are blended together successfully in terms of a convincing visual portrayal and high emotional impact. Great work, Wragg! :)

Well, tomorrow is Election Day in the US, and by happenstance I found this lady, a member of the League of Women Voters (https://www.lwv.org), hanging on a cross. She spoke in Russian (in order to remain anonymous, I suppose), and kept saying, over and over. . .
VOTE!
So let this be your inspiration, CF folks of the US. If this lady can suffer for your past sins of not voting, you can surely redeem her by going to the polls tomorrow (if you haven't already).

Last edited:
Well, tomorrow is Election Day in the US, and by happenstance I found this lady, a member of the League of Women Voters (https://www.lwv.org), hanging on a cross. She spoke in Russian (in order to remain anonymous, I suppose), and kept saying, over and over. . .
VOTE!
So let this be your inspiration, CF folks of the US. If this lady can suffer for your past sins of not voting, you can surely redeem her by going to the polls tomorrow (if you haven't already).

This is a poor campaign! If I knew a woman like this would go to the cross if I don't vote..... yeah I'm NEVER voting again!

This is a poor campaign! If I knew a woman like this would go to the cross if I don't vote..... yeah I'm NEVER voting again!
But BVS, if you "redeem" her, there's a good chance she'll hang to the point of expiring, then get nursed back to health for 4 years, then get nailed up there again in 2024!

Just like elections, we'll get to see the same old #@&*% all over again!

"Meet the new boss; same as the old boss."

But BVS, if you "redeem" her, there's a good chance she'll hang to the point of expiring, then get nursed back to health for 4 years, then get nailed up there again in 2024!

Just like elections, we'll get to see the same old #@&*% all over again!

"Meet the new boss; same as the old boss."
Could be fun. Could get tedious. What if I want a NEW girl cruxed every election cycle?

Could be fun. Could get tedious. What if I want a NEW girl cruxed every election cycle?
Good proposal! Write your congress-people and tell them to make it a law! Every election, the winners get to crucify some staff member of the losing party.
(I sometimes fantasize about this kind of thing with football games: the winners get to crucify the opposing cheerleader of their choice on the goalposts.)

Back
Top Bottom