Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Interesting, when I was writing that story what I had in mind was advertising ANYTHING. The purpose of putting a political ad on her butt, boob, whatever, was because people would look at it, maybe for a long time.
Nevertheless an exciting idea. An advertising space becomes more expensive the more people can see it. So this idea would require that it is allowed to show the relevant body parts in public places, not only in a sauna or on nude beaches.

I doubt that my attention would be on the message, my eyes would be most probably distracted. Not to mention the increasing number of the traffic accidents. :)

As promised.

The lady has a kicking' body, and, although she doesn't "dance" as we would all like her to, she does have a wonderfully slow descent (see clip) to an eventual "death" at the end. I think Alex's cinematography is vastly improved, as is his rigging technique. A shame the film is barely 15 minutes.

It's good but I still prefer crucifixion 22 both model and background. Cuz I can feel her suffering as like in ancient theme althought the excecutiner outfit is current day's . i could neglet the executioner. But here , the background is killingme me to drift myself to cross. And model look too young and beautiful. . for the cross, we need some kinda wise or mature look, although losing courage on nailing...I like Ramon's first christa, Amy Hesketh and Alex's crux 22 model for it as they can struggle and show the point clearly how they lost their courage while suffering :)

Last edited:
It's good but I still prefer crucifixion 22 both model and background. Cuz I can feel her suffering as like in ancient theme althought the excecutiner outfit is current day's . i could neglet the executioner. But here , the background is killingme me to drift myself to cross. And model look too young and beautiful. . for the cross, we need some kinda wise or mature look, although losing courage on nailing...I like Ramon's first christa, Amy Hesketh and Alex's crux 22 model for it as they can struggle and show the point clealy how they lost their courage while suffering :)
yeah, this "crucifixion 22" is absolutely my favorite too! I wish there is anywhere a sequenz of the right foot nailing .... I think the last nail is driving her cracy ... :)

It's good but I still prefer crucifixion 22 both model and background. Cuz I can feel her suffering as like in ancient theme althought the excecutiner outfit is current day's . i could neglet the executioner. But here , the background is killingme me to drift myself to cross. And model look too young and beautiful. . for the cross, we need some kinda wise or mature look, although losing courage on nailing...I like Ramon's first christa, Amy Hesketh and Alex's crux 22 model for it as they can struggle and show the point clearly how they lost their courage while suffering :)
@Yupar I agree,wholeheartedly.
I LOVE that gorgeous,suffering girl in "Crux-22"

whow ... great moaning. I wonder how she reacts on the feet nailing :devil2:
btw.: Alex "crucifixion victum 22" is still my favorite ... and the nailing of her right foot lets my imagination run away with me (sorry, bad english, i know)
You're communicating very well!
I only get annoyed when some on the Forums transliterate a message in their native language into English. That sometimes results in an unintelligible message. And I sympathize with them; Google translate is a good tool, but it's not
infallible.

whow ... great moaning. I wonder how she reacts on the feet nailing :devil2:
btw.: Alex "crucifixion victum 22" is still my favorite ... and the nailing of her right foot lets my imagination run away with me (sorry, bad english, i know)
Wrist's nailings are better but it is worth on both feet nailings too.. :)

Nice one as she is natural :))...if one thing to point.. Why she keeps moaning without nails ? ;)
Wrist's nailings are better but it is worth on both feet nailings too.. :)

I agree. Once Alex started producing crux videos with nailing, it's a slight disappointment when he shows us a new one without any nails.
:crybaby2::crybaby2:

The lady does moan in an interesting way: long and guttural cries. Not your usual wail-cum-pant or short scream. I'm not sure I like it any better. I'm pretty sure it's less realistic. Because one hanging on a cross has problems breathing, wouldn't a long moan seem less likely?

If I decide to buy the video, I'll post a 60-second clip. My wallet is still recovering from Christmas shopping right now, however.
Better wait first for next comings and have you check out Vermeerworks site.? ..the whole full movie in there are nice price like Justine. But some of others movies you may find parts on net.

:crybaby2::crybaby2:

The lady does moan in an interesting way: long and guttural cries. Not your usual wail-cum-pant or short scream. I'm not sure I like it any better. I'm pretty sure it's less realistic. Because one hanging on a cross has problems breathing, wouldn't a long moan seem less likely?
I think you meant 22.. Yes i agree with you.
Ramon First Christa (Bad day fir Roman woman) model is still the best this kinda art.

Back
Top Bottom