Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Really? Which of them has an convulsive orgasm? :shocked::nono:
Not sure the convulsions are orgasmic, Es. I'd say the models are trying to portray the spasms that might occur due to muscle fatigue when one nears death on the cross.

Here's part of the convulsion scene from the latest vid (the one discussed above). Some nice footsie
fotos here, too.

The Name Game

I know we all like our crucified ladies' knees bent (the better to dance with, said the big bad wolf). But occasionally we have a rigging that mimics the traditional crucifix pose, to wit:
View attachment 913912
The downside of this, of course, is that this position limits the dance, or struggle on the cross. There is sometimes an upside, however, as in Alex Bald's Crucifixion 16. Here the very attractive (IMHO) model does a great job struggling against her ropes. It actually seems very sexy to me, in a bondage kind of way, restriction being the hallmark of the bondage experience.

As for a name, I would simply call her Crucifixia. Any other name ideas out there?

(By the way, in perusing several dozen crucifix pics to write this post, I noticed that about 90% of crucifixes have ole' Jesus' head lolling to the side. And it's always looking to his right. Anyone know the reason? Is it because that's where the "good thief" was supposed to hang? The nuns didn't tell us about this!)

overstretched rope crucifixion is real torturous, i love it :)

Not sure the convulsions are orgasmic, Es. I'd say the models are trying to portray the spasms that might occur due to muscle fatigue when one nears death on the cross.

Here's part of the convulsion scene from the latest vid (the one discussed above). Some nice footsie
fotos here, too.

That's nice but I feel like she is young and not mature enough to be crucified. Not like 22 and the another very first one at 5.0 you said .

Just because it's getting' close to Xmas, thought I'd unwrap an early present for ya.

Some gals is dying' to just hang around.

(from Crucifixion 35)

Is this for "him" or for "her"? If for him, he gets to put his girlfriend on it and enjoy the sight of her writhing around. If it's for her, she gets to enjoy the most wonderful experience of hanging on a cross.

Did he get it for her, or did she get it for him?

Maybe it's just from Santa.

"Here you two. A special kind of toy for the adventuresome couple. Some assembly required. Have fun!"

Is this for "him" or for "her"? If for him, he gets to put his girlfriend on it and enjoy the sight of her writhing around. If it's for her, she gets to enjoy the most wonderful experience of hanging on a cross.

Did he get it for her, or did she get it for him?

Maybe it's just from Santa.

"Here you two. A special kind of toy for the adventuresome couple. Some assembly required. Have fun!"
Forgot about his fantasy. Perhaps it's to get a blow job while crucified. You'd like that, right guys? Of course you would!

And of course she'd want to get fucked while hanging. (Doesn't every girl? Admit it now ladies--you do!) No instructions in the kit for that. But they'll figure it out. :D

fotos here, too.

I agree. Her convulsions are not orgasmic. Just part of the agony. And I like the stretched out style of position on the cross. With proper foot support she can still arch her back and push up to better breathe. I never imagined someone would frantically move around on the cross, even with legs more bent. Way, way too painful to move raw flesh against the hard iron. I think the crucified would try to voluntarily move as little as possible, and only when absolutely necessary. Most of their time would be spent in a delicate balance of hanging from their arms and pushing up with legs. Horrible muscle pain! Exhausting!

Looking down at the crowd . . . looking right and left to see who is crucifed with her . . .

Back
Top Bottom