Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
To start us off, this is an old image from 'Fitness Girls':

The siege had been going on for weeks. The people of the city were close to starving.

Princess Marisa was not content to sit back and leave the defence of the city to the men. She led a group of tough soldiers in a brave counterattack.

Brave, but doomed.

View attachment 588752

Now she could only hang on her cross, in screaming agony, and watch her beloved city being destroyed.

First up I want to say, great idea Wragg, and wonderful image to start us off. I think it's one of your most effective, simple but really nice and it has a wealth of potential story to it. Great work.

I don't often use figures from this site, it seems, but I should!
Here are a couple that I know came from here, they have been posted before.

ph226.jpgph229.jpg

First up I want to say, great idea Wragg, and wonderful image to start us off. I think it's one of your most effective, simple but really nice and it has a wealth of potential story to it. Great work.

View attachment 589785View attachment 589786
First one with Randy sommers is outstanding, a truly great masterpeace, thanks for this amazing artwork. Well done:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Paskell, the amazon, too had not the chance to win again the Huns : harshly whipped ,crucified to a tree, the old archer was diverting with her hung body and she only could see the Huns'parade in front of her ...

Attachments

• 39 My deep fantasy.jpg
    39 My deep fantasy.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 2,017
Two men have challenged each other and fought ... the weaker one must submit, he's dropped his weapons. The winner gets to claim the girl, to do with her whatever he wants. As it has been since the dawn of time.

But what is it he wants, she wonders? His expression...

... he hears the roar of the crowd. He knows what they come for. He knows what it is that drives a gladiator's fame in the arena.

Her hand slips to cover her sex, not for sake of modesty, as she has already been paraded around the arena for all to see.
She knows what it is that she will soon feel inside her.

There's something she doesn't know though.
She's not from here and she doesn't know about the way her wrists and feet will be fastened to the post.
Everybody else does though and they are eager for proceedings to begin...

View attachment 589785View attachment 589786

I can't even imagine the pain and terror the poor girl must be feeling there on her cross. The shame, and pain, the humilation. It's sexy, but it's also heartbreaking. The people below you that mock and laugh and scream at you, as it looks is happening in this image. I imagine that even the rain hitting her body hurts as well. Do the nails in her wrists and feet trigger nerves in the body that never stop being painful? or does it slack off the closer to death she is? If the all the nerves in her body are on fire, then I guess even the wind and rain hurt her so much.
would her body cramp up in the legs and arms, like pulled muscles, only worse? How high were these crosses usually placed? Could a person get dizzy and pass out or throw up?

After a while would they grow delirious and mumble to themselves random gibberish? How long do men and women live on the cross before they die? Would a man who is muscled and well over 6 feet tall live longer than a woman who is 5'3 and slender?

Sorry if this is not the right forum for this question. if it's not I can remove it. I really do not know anything about crucifixion and whatever other forms it may take on.

I can't even imagine the pain and terror the poor girl must be feeling there on her cross. The shame, and pain, the humilation. It's sexy, but it's also heartbreaking. The people below you that mock and laugh and scream at you, as it looks is happening in this image. I imagine that even the rain hitting her body hurts as well. Do the nails in her wrists and feet trigger nerves in the body that never stop being painful? or does it slack off the closer to death she is? If the all the nerves in her body are on fire, then I guess even the wind and rain hurt her so much.
would her body cramp up in the legs and arms, like pulled muscles, only worse? How high were these crosses usually placed? Could a person get dizzy and pass out or throw up?

After a while would they grow delirious and mumble to themselves random gibberish? How long do men and women live on the cross before they die? Would a man who is muscled and well over 6 feet tall live longer than a woman who is 5'3 and slender?

Sorry if this is not the right forum for this question. if it's not I can remove it. I really do not know anything about crucifixion and whatever other forms it may take on.
Someone needing training...

Yay! Now this thread is taking off! Thanks for the great contributions! :)

Hi there the hanging tree. What kind of training do you have in mind? I do need to learn all of this as soon as I can. I said it in another post, but it still hold true: I'm a cruxforums virgin in need of some instruction.
Tree sharps nails...

Feyre, I'll warn you now, this will not end well.... :eek:

Yay! Now this thread is taking off! Thanks for the great contributions! :)

Feyre, I'll warn you now, this will not end well.... :eek:
But that's ok, isn't it? isn't that the point of cruxforums? a terrible yet erotic death on a cross? or in some other method of execution or death in battle by way of story or art? Weak as I am, I would rather die in battle, wtih my sisters all around me, than on the cross. I'll take what I can get though.

How about a bit of both? Fight in battle, lose honorably, and then get crucified ;) - I think @messaline would be the perfect sister for that :D

Hi Mallins, That could be fair and interesting actually. I'm just a guard, the youngest and weakest of my sisters, but I would give my all for them if I could. I only wish I could die with them, on the field, and not the shame and torment I am about to experience.

Hum, I'm afraid that you'll have no chance , Feyre ...
All the men here are wanting to view you dancing on your cross soon !
That is our fate , for us, the cruxgirls ... :D

... and we like that , in fact ! :rolleyes:

Hum, I'm afraid that you'll have no chance , Feyre ...
All the men here are wanting to view you dancing on your cross soon !
That is our fate , for us, the cruxgirls ... :D

... and we like that , in fact ! :rolleyes:

Well in that case, when is it going to be my turn to dance upon a cross in either art or story form? or both? I intend to change my avatar to something a little more site appropriate at some point if I can find a good crux image that looks as close to me as possible, though it may be difficult to find one of a girl who has two different eye colors.

Back
Top Bottom