Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Crux productions from this source often have the crucified emit a kind of white froth before "death." I have seen this myself in RL (unfortunately) once or twice when by the deathbed of a dying relative. It's not as frothy or as white or as plentiful, but it does happen occasionally. I wonder if it would happen to a crucified victim, considering he/she would probably be dehydrated. Maybe it's supposed to be fluid that's filled the lungs (which is probable according to medical research into crucifixion). But I would think that should be coughed up, at least, not drooled from the mouth.

Red Feline productions sometimes has the crucified spit blood just before death, which to me would indicate some internal hemorrhage due to beating or injury, perhaps, or maybe just the lungs hemorrhaging.

Anyway, here's what it looks like earlier from that same video. Kinda reminds me of myself when I use too much toothpaste.

(Remember to turn on the sound.)
Ahh must be muscus or some shit don’t the crucified usually drown on their own spit? How humiliating

Some years back Bobinder started what I like to call "The First Church of Alice Kiss, Crucified,"
Yes, I would still be loyal to the Church if a plaster likeness of Alice had hung above the altar.
Alice might be the single most attractive woman to grace a cross it’s a shame she’s done just once.
And I'm a belieeeeever! Amen, Brother!
Pfuuuuu ! Alice! Alice! Alice! "Ras le bol" ! (querulousness !) :devil:
Mais non!
I'm giving poor Alice a rest on this thread! ;)
Oops...! :oops::D

alicia_ecclesiatica_by_bobnearled_de40qt6-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh - https://sta.sh/010rak2og588 )​

I'm glad it's just your avatar sporting an ink blotch. It's all personal choice, but that does not mean that you have to have your personal choice accepted by all. I will not be driven to accept what I do not like nor think ugly. I can tolerate it, but that does not oblige me to like it or make me praise you for your unique choice which just so happens is the choice of countless others. Personal choice can just be another term for herd instinct, just like my opinion can also be termed herd instinct.

In this, the latest crux offering on a popular site, I'm told the young lady has a tattoo.
Or two.
Or several dozen.

Anyhoo, I think opinion is polarized on the issue of tattoos and how they affect crux viewing. Some seem to like ink on the hanging ladies. Others hate it. I haven't heard anyone say that it doesn't seem to matter.

For myself, it works only if I can imagine the dangling dame to be a bit of a rogue --well-traveled, fast-and-free morally, and finally meeting her fate. And now she is not only dying of a terrible torture but also ironically humiliated by the exposure of all that she once took pride in. That's my fantasy and I'm sticking to it.

These are the thumbnail teaser shots. I enlarged them by about 50%, so they're a touch blurry. If I decide to buy the video, I'll put a 30 second excerpt on so you can see a true moving picture show.

_1057_rucifixion23-47e.jpgCrucifixion23.mp4-2.jpgCrucifixion23.mp4-3.jpgCrucifixion23.mp4-4.jpgCrucifixion23.mp4-5.jpgCrucifixion23.mp4-6.jpgCrucifixion23.mp4-7.jpg

In this, the latest crux offering on a popular site, I'm told the young lady has a tattoo.
Or two.
Or several dozen.

Anyhoo, I think opinion is polarized on the issue of tattoos and how they affect crux viewing. Some seem to like ink on the hanging ladies. Others hate it. I haven't heard anyone say that it doesn't seem to matter.

For myself, it works only if I can imagine the dangling dame to be a bit of a rogue --well-traveled, fast-and-free morally, and finally meeting her fate. And now she is not only dying of a terrible torture but also ironically humiliated by the exposure of all that she once took pride in. That's my fantasy and I'm sticking to it.

These are the thumbnail teaser shots. I enlarged them by about 50%, so they're a touch blurry. If I decide to buy the video, I'll put a 30 second excerpt on so you can see a true moving picture show.

View attachment 894520View attachment 894521View attachment 894522View attachment 894523View attachment 894524View attachment 894525View attachment 894526
I detest tattoos in any and all situations

Or two.
Or several dozen.

View attachment 894520View attachment 894521View attachment 894522View attachment 894523View attachment 894524View attachment 894525View attachment 894526
Those tattoos look gross,but that's my humble view,( each to their own I suppose...)
I admit it does make a change from the usual run of gorgeous sexy babes writhing,sexily upon Alex's brutal crosses....but let's hope he returns to his usual sobbing victims.
Obviously this was an experiment or a request....

No matter how Fit these Lovely Ladies who are Crucified claim to be, I have noticed that sometimes there is a bit of uncontrollable muscle contraction from fatigue, cramps, or just sheer terror. So I thought some of you might be interested in seeing some examples.

Personally, I find it to be a turn-on!

(Remember to click on the sound. But the second one has a corrupted audio, so no sound there. Sorry! :hmmm: )

One more to follow.

No matter how Fit these Lovely Ladies who are Crucified claim to be, I have noticed that sometimes there is a bit of uncontrollable muscle contraction from fatigue, cramps, or just sheer terror. So I thought some of you might be interested in seeing some examples.

Personally, I find it to be a turn-on!

(Remember to click on the sound. But the second one has a corrupted audio, so no sound there. Sorry! :hmmm: )

One more to follow.

Back
Top Bottom