Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sobre is forma me a great picado, and more erotic
I love your 'Spanglish', Mirador, but I can't translate it.

Google Translate works well enough, well, I use it with some Italian friends on here, and we seem to understand each other.

Me encantan tus 'Espangles', Mirador, pero no puedo traducirlo.

Google Translate funciona lo suficientemente bien, bueno, lo uso con algunos amigos italianos aquí, y parece que nos entendemos.

I love your 'Spanglish', Mirador, but I can't translate it.

Google Translate works well enough, well, I use it with some Italian friends on here, and we seem to understand each other.

Me encantan tus 'Espangles', Mirador, pero no puedo traducirlo.

Google Translate funciona lo suficientemente bien, bueno, lo uso con algunos amigos italianos aquí, y parece que nos entendemos.
Sometimes I also use Google Translate, but when I want to post something it is difficult to correct the minor translation problems so that I actually post what I really want to say.

A new listing by Alex Bald (these are the freebie preview teaser pics --which I enlarged-- and the teaser video).

This lady's groaning and moaning is a bit repetitious, but her athletic build is certainly not unattractive. I imagine she possesses a lot of stamina for her "dance" on the cross.

View attachment 899096View attachment 899097View attachment 899098View attachment 899099View attachment 899100View attachment 899101View attachment 899102

View attachment 899105
[Moderators: I tried to host the video on Imgur, but it failed to play when loaded to CF. It's only 600-some KB, so I thought it reasonable to embed. If that's not OK, Barb can beat me a few times. :buenrollo:]
Damn! This gal is the best of all! Lovely and athletic. An incredible hang. We need to see more of her, please.

I recently posted a bit of this gal's crux, showing her emoting, getting "nailed," and in general doing a fine job. But this section gives me nothing but the giggles. The context is that her tormentor has just finished nailing her feet. So what's a lady to do but wiggle?

[Remember: turn on the sound!]
Yeah that bit was rather,( unintentionally ) funny.
The only issue I had with the "nailing",was the lack of blood....which detracted from the realism.
But.....having said that,it's still a bloody good one !!
More of the same,please Alex !!

I recently posted a bit of this gal's crux, showing her emoting, getting "nailed," and in general doing a fine job. But this section gives me nothing but the giggles. The context is that her tormentor has just finished nailing her feet. So what's a lady to do but wiggle?

Thanks.
I like that model clip expecially while nailing her hands. But i wonder.....is there death scene ?

@Yupar
As far as I know,the third part,(which includes a whipping,upon the Cross),climaxes with her succumbing/drooling.... looks quite tasty.
One day, i wish to see full passion play movie in main stream . And I hope i am not too old at therr :D

Oh, how could she wiggle her toes with nails through her feet! If truly crucified, it would be unbelievably agonizing! :eek: Perhaps if tied to a cross, then moving them might help relive some numbness or muscle constriction. (Which is what she might be responding to in this video.) Any voluntary movement if nailed to the cross would have to be made in an attempt to relieve some other horrific escalating pain that has become unendurable for the crucified woman.

Yet, as we can imagine, all agonies on the cross are unendurable. One pain traded for another in a hopeless attempt to deal with an unendurable situation.

Oh, how could she wiggle her toes with nails through her feet! If truly crucified, it would be unbelievably agonizing! :eek: Perhaps if tied to a cross, then moving them might help relive some numbness or muscle constriction. (Which is what she might be responding to in this video.) Any voluntary movement if nailed to the cross would have to be made in an attempt to relieve some other horrific escalating pain that has become unendurable for the crucified woman.

Yet, as we can imagine, all agonies on the cross are unendurable. One pain traded for another in a hopeless attempt to deal with an unendurable situation.

Actually, I think she was drying her toenail polish.

I got a close up.

nail polish.jpg

"Who is she?"

"A slave, I think. From the Antonius estate. Was caught stealing by the major domo."

"Scrawny little bitch, ain't she?"

"Yeah, And no beauty either. Homely as a donkey's ass, I'd say."

"I agree. Not much meat on those bones. Kinda stringy. But you know, stretched out like she is, her figure is a lot better than her face."

"Yes! Nice tight little ass. Decent hips. Slender legs. Look at her muscles twitching. I bet that pussy is nice and tight too!"

"Not much in the titty department. Like her nips though."

"Shit. Gotta put a bag over her face before I'd fuck her."

"What? Since when are you so picky? I seen you fuck some pretty skanky whores."

"Look! She's moving around. Seems to be pushing up."

"Fuck! That's gotta hurt! Look how her wrists are moving around the nails."

"Oh shit! Can't look at that. Makes me sick to my stomach."

"Hey mate, you're looking kinda pale."

"Ooh . . . gonna puke!'

"Ha ha! What a fucking pussy!"

"Fuck you, asshole. Oh, oh . . . "

"Shit. That crucified girl's got more balls than you, bro! Hear that? She's fucking laughing at you!"

Back
Top Bottom