Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Raising
No, this is not about the inspirational tune by The Boss. (That's The Rising, BTW.)

Instead, I want to showcase some of
the raisings of upright occupied crosses. There are many, but a quick gander into my crux video stash revealed eight that were easily excerpted.

I'll post one a day. For the curious, here are the sources: four from Max Coxx, two from Ramon, one from Red Feline, and one from an indie.

We'll begin with the indie.

Hopefully, some of you who have other source videos will spend some time and make some more
raising excerpts. I know I'd enjoy seeing them!

(Don't forget to turn on the sound!)

That is a very good clip, I had some of the stills, but not the movement and the sound. I have always been fascinated by the raising of the cross and have always wondered why it is not portrayed as often. There are three things I like about the clip you posted, the rising of course, her emoting (although it would be more credible if she were nailed (no need to do it for real, of course, but a good fake would do), and finally the stripping and the intruding squirrel. Thanks for posting it.

part four of The Raising
This is some more of Max Coxxx's savagery. The gal is doomed because she's too pretty, and her executioner doesn't like the rejection he's received from such beauties through the years. Any counselors out there who might offer him their services pro bono?

[Tech note: I'm giving up on hosting sites until I can get videos to play with audio once they're on CF. I've been working on the problem, but haven't gotten very far. No hosted videos will play here anymore with audio. Until the problem is resolved, I'll just pare the file down as much as possible and load it to the CF server. This one was 4 mgs originally, but I got it down to 856 kbs.]

View attachment 905376
My first question is, why should the services be offered pro bono? He seems to be making enough money out of portraying this kind of stuff, even if he suffers from rejection.
My second question is, why is she screaming so much, she is not even nailed to the god damned thing. Besides, it doesn't look like she has been properly scourged before the crucifixion, so I see no reason for so much hollering. Maybe she is the one that needs the pro bono counselor. LOL :D

**Wenona Crucified** Yes with nails! :eek: From PKF. I noticed some discussion in "Lovely Ladies" about Wenona pics always welcome and i remembered I had a video. (What a body, writhing and squirming even). :very_hot:
Wenona 1

View attachment 765117
You are right, she is tops. Her body is very flexible and toned too, because of the yoga. I was unaware of this particular Wenona predicament and I have often thought of her crucified. She also perspires quite nicely. Thanks.

number six of. . . (drum roll, please)
The Raising

Tonight we have the dark-haired beauty Olive from a Max Coxxx video.

I'm thinking of applying to Max for the job of raising the girls on their crosses. It doesn't look that difficult, and the current guy he employs raises the girls without any ceremony. If it were me, I would put some personality into the part!

View attachment olive raised.mp4

Let me make your day Baracus, I went back and made a couple of gifs of Juliette smoking a pole for you. I didn't include them originally because I was trying to get the best running gifs of the actual cruxing (which was really kind of weak) but I like Juliettes body in compromising positions, especially full frontal. The video is here; https://freebdsmsexvideos.net/2019/01/20/summer-crux-dance-juliette-full-hd-1080p/ This is not where I got it but I can't find that link now. The file is 1.2 GB so you will need premium to download it. I never worried with FilesMonster because they guarintee all downloads to be legal, so I assume the copyright holders are getting a kick back.
So here ya are, Juliette tootin' a flute. :sisi1

View attachment 794509 View attachment 794510
Damn sweet P

part four of The Raising
This is some more of Max Coxxx's savagery. The gal is doomed because she's too pretty, and her executioner doesn't like the rejection he's received from such beauties through the years. Any counselors out there who might offer him their services pro bono?

[Tech note: I'm giving up on hosting sites until I can get videos to play with audio once they're on CF. I've been working on the problem, but haven't gotten very far. No hosted videos will play here anymore with audio. Until the problem is resolved, I'll just pare the file down as much as possible and load it to the CF server. This one was 4 mgs originally, but I got it down to 856 kbs.]

View attachment 905376
Thanks for the Tiffany Fox one, a pretty girl and a nice suffering from her. Who is this much screaming lady, which clip is she in? I can't find her in the website. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the Tiffany Fox one, a pretty girl and a nice suffering from her. Who is this much screaming lady, which clip is she in? I can't find her in the website. Thanks in advance!
The 2011 video's title is "Thou Shalt Not Be Hot." I've also seen it called "Pretty Girl Crucified." The model's name is Ellorie Jane. It's not offered anywhere that I know of anymore, but if you search her name and the film's title on sites like bdsm-zone.com, you'll probably find it. Max Coxxx is the producer.

Last edited:
Here are promotional stills from the latest online crux video offering from one of our favorite producers. It's his first foray into Roman-style crucifixion, complete with "nailing" and (unfortunately, IMHO) a loincloth. I've enlarged the pics slightly, so they may be a bit fuzzy.

Sorry. I'm a bit late to the party, where are these from?

the final
Raising

For our last installment, we turn again to Max Coxxx, who, it seems, values (more than most other producers do) recoding the
raising of a cross. It's a pity for us that more don't emulate his example (talking' to you, Alex Bald, Imagemaker, Torture Academy, et al.).

This video, which can be found ubiquitously online, is usually split into two parts. In the first part, the young lady, jailed, is raped by her captor. In the second part, we find her strapped onto a cross for her
raising.

View attachment basement raised.mp4

Here are promotional stills from the latest online crux video offering from one of our favorite producers. It's his first foray into Roman-style crucifixion, complete with "nailing" and (unfortunately, IMHO) a loincloth. I've enlarged the pics slightly, so they may be a bit fuzzy.

View attachment 907256View attachment 907257View attachment 907258View attachment 907259View attachment 907260View attachment 907261View attachment 907262
Oh come on...I love a Loinclothed lovely,naked is rather overrated,at times....lol

Back
Top Bottom