Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Slip-Slidin' Away
In tonight's entry, we have a study of contrasting production styles.

Max Coxxx, in mounting the lovely (and she is really lovely, IMHO) Hunter to a kind of look-what-I-made-in-my-basement cross, utilizes some bdsm values (ball gag --ugh-- and tit clips). Hunter whimpers some, but it's hard to emote with what looks like a dog collar in your mouth. Max's camera work makes me think he's either in a small boat in a storm --or just drunk as hell. BUT, this vid has possibly the greatest crotch shot in a crux video ever filmed (second place: Makar's Vika in Back in the USSR).

The other excerpt is Makar's Zlata. She obviously responds to Makar's superior direction, wailing and shaking and seemingly undergoing great suffering. And the cinematography is some of Makar's best, going from a long shot to close-panning Zlata's body to the long shot of her slowly sliding down the wood. I wish, like many others, that he hadn't had her wear those glasses. But if you concentrate on the rest of Zlata, you'll soon forget all about that little hitch!

Our own mp5stab has been crucifying librarians for a number of years. ;) :babeando:

Attachments

• 4B180E1E-0ADB-4405-B24F-0EF984CC7268.jpeg
    4B180E1E-0ADB-4405-B24F-0EF984CC7268.jpeg
    381.2 KB · Views: 565
  • 296F83E0-8767-4D9F-8664-397F581D6ED1.jpeg
    296F83E0-8767-4D9F-8664-397F581D6ED1.jpeg
    349.6 KB · Views: 444
  • ACA29930-D95E-4DC9-88F9-E864F1A6402E.jpeg
    ACA29930-D95E-4DC9-88F9-E864F1A6402E.jpeg
    454.5 KB · Views: 428
  • 4241534F-E519-44B4-950D-3A2DA1FA47AA.jpeg
    4241534F-E519-44B4-950D-3A2DA1FA47AA.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 577
Slip-Slidin' Away

Most models look like --well, like models! Human flesh and bone cast into a Hollywood-CalvinKlein-mold, then popped out into heels and heavy make-up. A walking fantasy, nice to look at, but never real.

Many of Makar's models, however, are more girl-next-door than Heidi Klum. Take, for example, Vika from the Plantation video (co-starring Alex and Julia). She has stringy hair, her boobs are A cup at best, and she has a little pooch below her navel. But I find her incredibly sexy and appealing. There's over 27 minutes of her in the Plantation vid, and I always wish for more. She does a great job expressing her "suffering," part of that being numerous standing-and-slidings on the cross (the dance, as we say).

I hope you like her as much as I do!

[Two of three parts follow.]

Slip-Slidin' Away

And now, some awards for categories in the international slip-sliding' cross olympics. (Bet you didn't know there was this olympics, much less categories!)

For the slowest slide down a cross, I would nominate the lass from Alex Bald's Crucifixion 15. She takes about 40 seconds to finally settle in, showing some nice fits and starts along the way, accompanied by some good moaning.

The other category is the most up-and-down moves in one minute of hanging. I think Vera from the Erotic Hanging girls wins this one. I count 26 oscillations in this 60 second clip. And she looks good doin' it! (Does any other crux model have perkier breasts?)

Slip-Slidin' Away

And now, some awards for categories in the international slip-sliding' cross olympics. (Bet you didn't know there was this olympics, much less categories!)
In my mind, it was Makar’s damn near indestructible Lena who was the template for crux as a competitive sport. :babeando: :very_hot::aaaaa:10BA8754-D332-4D3F-A640-568EC84B9509.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Slip-Slidin' Away

For the slowest slide down a cross, I would nominate the lass from Alex Bald's Crucifixion 15. She takes about 40 seconds to finally settle in, showing some nice fits and starts along the way, accompanied by some good moaning.

The other category is the most up-and-down moves in one minute of hanging. I think Vera from the Erotic Hanging girls wins this one. I count 26 oscillations in this 60 second clip. And she looks good doin' it! (Does any other crux model have perkier breasts?)

My girlfriend should be tortured in this way

Slip-Slidin' Away

OK, so gravity has won once more. Our lovely lady, having slid down the splintery stipes, is now continuously receiving painful messages from her wrists, arms, shoulders, chest muscles, and lungs. What's a lady to do?

The usual reaction seems to be to try to stand up on one's feet. But if the feet are secured at an angle or even flat on the stipes, as they are in these examples, the main muscles that can assist the arms in doing the lifting will be the calves, quads and hamstrings. None are usually used in lifting full body weight, but rather propelling (as in running).

SO, what ensues is an interesting shifting back and forth of the hips, as the poor damsel can seemingly push outward but struggles to push upward. So much the better entertainment for us, the watchers, as this adds immeasurably to her dance.

My examples begin with the slide down and are from Makar. The first is Alexandra, from the Glamour video. The second is Vika, from Back in the USSR. Enjoy!

Slip-Slidin' Away

OK, so gravity has won once more. Our lovely lady, having slid down the splintery stipes, is now continuously receiving painful messages from her wrists, arms, shoulders, chest muscles, and lungs. What's a lady to do?

The usual reaction seems to be to try to stand up on one's feet. But if the feet are secured at an angle or even flat on the stipes, as they are in these examples, the main muscles that can assist the arms in doing the lifting will be the calves, quads and hamstrings. None are usually used in lifting full body weight, but rather propelling (as in running).

SO, what ensues is an interesting shifting back and forth of the hips, as the poor damsel can seemingly push outward but struggles to push upward. So much the better entertainment for us, the watchers, as this adds immeasurably to her dance.

My examples begin with the slide down and are from Makar. The first is Alexandra, from the Glamour video. The second is Vika, from Back in the USSR. Enjoy!

Nice tits on these two! Some of the best. Girls are hanging with their arms stretched. Beautiful. Not too much squirming around up and down. Not what you'd see if nailed, I would think.

Back
Top Bottom