Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
These movements are fascinating but in reality the crucifixion is "fix-durance" with only some "breath-whipping".
Tedious for spectators.

Of course an actual whipping would liven up things for your typical crucifixion audience. :eeek: :babeando::very_hot:B6AB3300-60ED-4D88-B3FF-054D0C3E48DD.jpeg4A67F3C4-6DA8-4418-A4ED-A9E0B4AF9DAC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice tits on these two! Some of the best. Girls are hanging with their arms stretched. Beautiful. Not too much squirming around up and down. Not what you'd see if nailed, I would think.
Astute observation, DZ! These girls are not pretending to be nailed.

If you want a squirmy "nailed" girl, here's one. (Image hosted on Imgur. Source: Alex Bald.)

Astute observation, DZ! These girls are not pretending to be nailed.

If you want a squirmy "nailed" girl, here's one. (Image hosted on Imgur. Source: Alex Bald.)

Actually I meant to say that you would not see too much squirming around if nailed to a cross. Like the girls hanging down with their arms stretched out taut. Some pushing up but not a lot of wild frantic motion. Too painful I would think with raw flesh moving against the solid iron nails. The condemned would try to limit their movements to what is absolutely essential as when needed to breathe or when muscle cramps get too bad. Their bodies would be in a fearful state of tension from the beginning.

But who knows. No time machine to go back and see what a real crucifixion was like. (Except maybe crumera, who seems to have some insights. Perhaps he could enlighten us further.):D

Actually I meant to say that you would not see too much squirming around if nailed to a cross. Like the girls hanging down with their arms stretched out taut. Some pushing up but not a lot of wild frantic motion. Too painful I would think with raw flesh moving against the solid iron nails. The condemned would try to limit their movements to what is absolutely essential as when needed to breathe or when muscle cramps get too bad. Their bodies would be in a fearful state of tension from the beginning.

But who knows. No time machine to go back and see what a real crucifixion was like. (Except maybe crumera, who seems to have some insights. Perhaps he could enlighten us further.):D

I think one nailed to a cross (or anything, for that matter) might not want to move because it would irritate nerves and cause much pain, but when actually being nailed (and for a while thereafter), I think the overwhelming impulse would be to thrash around, to somehow escape the thing that's causing such intense pain.

This scene from RF's Seven Days on the Cross illustrates what I mean. The girl is only semi-conscious after much torture, but when the nail penetrates her wrist, she suddenly writhes in pain.

Slip-Slidin' Away
(the finale)

I will end my foray into attractive young ladies sliding down crosses with this compendium of cruxes from various sources. In the first video, Pia from Erotic Hanging starts us out by crucifying herself, sliding in ecstasy. Then Inga, up to this point inexhaustible in Penalty Maids, gives in to the slide move. Go to my next post for the third video, a gal doin' the slide in her kitchen in an indie production. And finishing it off (quite literally, if we believe her acting) is the cutie from Alex Bald's Crucifixion 22, sliding to her final rest from the whip and the nails.

Slip-Slidin' Away
(the finale)

I will end my foray into attractive young ladies sliding down crosses with this compendium of cruxes from various sources. In the first video, Pia from Erotic Hanging starts us out by crucifying herself, sliding in ecstasy. Then Inga, up to this point inexhaustible in Penalty Maids, gives in to the slide move. Go to my next post for the third video, a gal doin' the slide in her kitchen in an indie production. And finishing it off (quite literally, if we believe her acting) is the cutie from Alex Bald's Crucifixion 22, sliding to her final rest from the whip and the nails.

Ah. Inga. Whose body was arguably the most beautiful to ever ride Makar’s cross. :babeando:

78067F16-416D-4220-8A99-5552077BAD96.jpeg4F1490C5-D6C5-4038-8F9C-6BF7E8024E4C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Here's a snippet from the full video.

I like how Makar's models always have names. I know they're probably stage names, but what the heck, at least we can call them something. Alex Bald, on the other hand, never tells us his ladies' names. So I'm going to start naming them. This one I call Comely. Because she is.

I'll post some more clips, and I'll suggest a name for the lady in each. Maybe some of you can respond with your own name suggestions!

Here's a snippet from the full video.

I like how Makar's models always have names. I know they're probably stage names, but what the heck, at least we can call them something. Alex Bald, on the other hand, never tells us his ladies' names. So I'm going to start naming them. This one I call Comely. Because she is.

I'll post some more clips, and I'll suggest a name for the lady in each. Maybe some of you can respond with your own name suggestions!

She IS comely indeed! And a pretty ginger.

MORE GINGERS ON CROSSES! THE PEOPLE DEMAND IT!

The Name Game

Here's Alex's most frequently employed model. She appears in 3 or 4 crux videos, depending on how you want to count them. She's certainly a gamer, doing a good job of emoting and "dancing" on her cross.

I think her name should be Diaphorea (from the Greek, to induce perspiration). I totally made up the name, and it may sound a little too close to "diarrhea" for some, but it's my choice for now. If you can think of a name for the lovely (and probably sticky) lass, let us know!

The Name Game

Here's Alex's most frequently employed model. She appears in 3 or 4 crux videos, depending on how you want to count them. She's certainly a gamer, doing a good job of emoting and "dancing" on her cross.

I think her name should be Diaphorea (from the Greek, to induce perspiration). I totally made up the name, and it may sound a little too close to "diarrhea" for some, but it's my choice for now. If you can think of a name for the lovely (and probably sticky) lass, let us know!

Whatever her "name",I simply adore her....!! :)

The Name Game

How about “Kalena” which is Greek for Cinnamon, the color of her hair?

The Name Game

She's really good! Her nailing video is the best one yet. Acting chops are really impressive and she manages to pull off "crying" like a pro actress.

Whatever her "name",I simply adore her....!! :)
THIS!

Back
Top Bottom