Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't know about you, but I'm always happy when I drive that final nail into a project. There's a feeling of satisfaction in a job well done. Here's a man driving home that last nail. I'm sure he was pleased.

This young lady has a beautiful face, although we mostly see it in a grimace. So I've included some screenshots of her un-grimace-y face.

View attachment 919319View attachment 919320View attachment 919321View attachment 919322View attachment 919323
good stuff

There's something about black & white pictures, whether stills or video, that focuses the viewer on the subject and exposes details that color shadows can sometimes hide.

Case in point are the early Makar/Imagemaker works with Lena and Mila. They must have been filmed in Makar's apartment with some 1 x 4s nailed over a drape on the wall. No matter. They exude passion, beauty, and, oddly, a sort of youthful exuberance.

Here's an excerpt from the Lena video.

Next up: Mila.

I don't know about you, but I'm always happy when I drive that final nail into a project. There's a feeling of satisfaction in a job well done. Here's a man driving home that last nail. I'm sure he was pleased.

This young lady has a beautiful face, although we mostly see it in a grimace. So I've included some screenshots of her un-grimace-y face.

View attachment 919319View attachment 919320View attachment 919321View attachment 919322View attachment 919323

She just did a couple of videos for me; "Rope or Money" and its sequel "Rope or Money 2" (which will be released this weekend, I believe). If there's interest, I'll see about another crux video with either her or her friend (see pics - also in my video). The cross behind her is the one in your video.

Attachments

• Rope or Money 2-400.jpg
    Rope or Money 2-400.jpg
    443.1 KB · Views: 960
  • Rope or Money 2-30.jpg
    Rope or Money 2-30.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 883
  • Rope or Money 2-41.jpg
    Rope or Money 2-41.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 923
She just did a couple of videos for me; "Rope or Money" and its sequel "Rope or Money 2" (which will be released this weekend, I believe). If there's interest, I'll see about another crux video with either her or her friend (see pics - also in my video). The cross behind her is the one in your video.
Niiiiice. Whenever one can work in noose torment as well........BONUS.

Niiiiice. Whenever one can work in noose torment as well........BONUS.
Yeah, in our (because the models have a say in things, too) current version of the script for Part 3 (because I've decided to move forward with the project), the blonde (with her hands tied behind her back in this picture) has her wrists tied to the arms of the cross and her feet tied to a spreader pole while she stands on two wood blocks. A noose is around her neck and the other end is around the brunette's (who is tied in the same position as the picture). A weight is then tied in the middle of the rope so that they both choke at the same time. After they've been choked for awhile, the weight is lifted so that they can breath, and then it is re-applied and they choke again (Alex the producer's idea). There's more after that, but I don't want to give away too much until all things are decided.

You can get the first installment of my planned trilogy now: http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001134/rope%20or%20money%20full%20hd-p-669.html

I'm hoping the second will be posted soon, and then production on the third will start this week.

Attachments

• Rope or Money 2-72.jpg
    Rope or Money 2-72.jpg
    458.8 KB · Views: 792
.... (because the models have a say in things, too) ...
Good to read this affirmation that the models are presumed to be voluntary (hopefully well-compensated) and not abused. In this feminist mind hopeful they derive a good degree of erotic satisfaction themselves in the process! Interesting they both appear to have c-section scars... at the end of the day go home to their babies.
Thank you, ladies, for courageously sharing your bodies for our enjoyment...

I love everything about these clips(Crux 5.0 1-2, 3-4, 5-6). From the beautiful model, how every inch of her skin is oiled up and shiny, her crown, the cross, the way she's tied to it, her facial expressions, and the way she moves her body. I find it so incredibly erotic and empowering to watch. I'm getting the shakes just thinking about her as I type. This is exactly how I want to be crucified. I REALLY wish I could experience this in rl like this is.

Good to read this affirmation that the models are presumed to be voluntary (hopefully well-compensated) and not abused. In this feminist mind hopeful they derive a good degree of erotic satisfaction themselves in the process! Interesting they both appear to have c-section scars... at the end of the day go home to their babies.
Thank you, ladies, for courageously sharing your bodies for our enjoyment...
Because I was funding the production, Alex (Bald guy) sent me the behind-the-scenes footage. It was very interesting.

Alina (the raven-haired girl) is an experienced model for Alex. I'd seen some of her other work for him that involved breath-play and choking, which I considered the most dangerous part of this stunt, so I hired her to do the first "Rope or Money" movie. I didn't want to fund a project with an actress that might not know what she had signed up to do. Anything involving the throat and breath-play is risky, particularly in bondage, and I wanted to minimize the risk. I felt an experienced model would know her limits more than a rookie would. Alina was very comfortable with the role, and after seeing the BTS footage and then the film footage, I could see how much of an actress she is. She did a very convincing job of emoting pain, strength, defiance, and exhaustion (at least in my opinion). In the BTS footage, she asks for direction and script clarification, then "Action!" is called and she goes right into character. I was impressed with her professionalism.

I was so impressed that the day after I viewed the footage, I asked about doing a sequel.

Alex wrote back that Alina had a friend that was also interested in doing a movie (the blonde, Anna), so I whipped up a script that could involve both of them. I wasn't sure of Anna's ability, but I figured if she was terrible then Aline would carry the load (so to speak). Physically, Alina is dark and voluptuous, and Anna is blonde and slender. I judged that Anna's slender frame would look better with her hands down, and I liked the idea of a contrast with Alina's hands being up and her body stretched. I added the leg-spreader in the second film because (a) I wanted Alina's feet to be clear of the floor in the suspension scenes and (b) it's a good power-pose that highlights the vulnerability of bondage. I put blocks under Alina's feet so that we could do the suspension at the end of the film, and blocks under Anna's feet to limit her movement and add a dramatic flair at the end for her as well, when she's lifted and placed on the floor to lift the weighted bottle up higher (that doesn't make the bottle weigh more, but it looks good).

After Alex did the filming, he sent me the BTS footage and I laughed my ass off.

The script called for Alina to wake up in bondage, not knowing where she is, but looking around and seeing her friend tied up for torture with her. Anna is also in bondage, a noose around her neck. Alina is to be strong, and Anna is supposed to be frightened.

The first roll shows Alina in position with the noose around her neck, arms tied overhead, standing on wood blocks with a spreader bar tied to her ankles. Alina is standing on her blocks, arms behind her back, ankles tied to a spreader bar, but no noose, smiling, just having a friendly chat with her friend. Alex sets up his cameras and then walks into the frame to put the noose around Anna's neck. She looks at Alina with a nervous smile of "Here we go!" and after Alex is done and walks away to start the filming, Anna and Alina burst into laughter at the ridiculousness of it all. Alex yells "Cameras! Action!" and Alina immediately goes into character. Anna has to look away to hide her giggles, then gets into character. Not too long after, Alex yells "Cut!" and both girls start laughing hilariously. Watching it at home, I laughed too! It was just so fun to see them having fun. I could hear Alex mutter something and then...

They try again. Second roll, second take. The girls are chatting like they're at a party, having a great time. Alex yells "Camera! Action!" and again Alina goes straight into character. Anna looks away again to regain her composure and get into character, then turns and looks around at her predicament and sees her friend. As soon as both girls' eyes meet, they start laughing again. Hard. I saw the footage and started laughing, too. Two women, in bondage, noose around their necks, laughing uncontrollably.

Ok, one more time!

Third take. Alex says something to them in Russian (I'm guessing) and both of the women look like school children that have just been scolded by their teacher. Alina replies "Dah... dah..." and Anna just looks down and clears her throat. Alex yells "Camera! Action!" and Alina goes into character immediately and Anna turns away. They both look around the room and for a second I can see that Alina has to stifle a laugh when she sees her friend. Had I not seen the BTS footage, it might not have been noticable, but knowledge is power and I know she's about the laugh if Anna looks at her. Anna doesn't, and Alex manages to get a useful scene recorded. Immediately after "Cut!" both women start laughing. Anna bends over to catch her breath she's laughing so hard.

At one point during the filming, as Alex is adjusting the cameras, Alina got bored and started dancing (what she could while strung up and restrained) and singing to some pop tune, I'm guessing. Anna doesn't notice; she's in vapor-lock watching Alex check his camera settings. When Alex looks up, Alina immediately goes into Pro-Model mode and looks like she's paying attention. "Look busy! The boss is watching!"

These parts that don't make it into the final movie are definitely worth the money to have and watch. And the film ain't bad either!

I'm already talking to Alex about a third installment in what is becoming a trilogy. Both girls have already agreed to come back, even before I gave Alex my script ideas. Alina was ready to go a lot harder than I wanted to ask, but I'm not going to push her. I'm more about the peril than the punishment, anyway. It's like, I'm taking the best scene from a bad "B"-movie and crystalizing it. No matter how long "Barbarian Queen" is, the only part worth a damn is the dungeon scene. So, "Rope or Money" is like the best scene in a crime drama: a girl (in RoM 1) is kidnapped and tortured to get her father to pay ransom. In the second movie, the villain has upped the ante by kidnapping a second girl, too. It's all about getting the money and less about serial torture.

Anyway, thought you might enjoy some insight into film production.

Attachments

• BTS 1.jpg
    BTS 1.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 668
  • BTS 2.jpg
    BTS 2.jpg
    431.7 KB · Views: 634
  • BTS 3.jpg
    BTS 3.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 724
I should add that I wanted to do a suspension video with a different girl and I wanted her to wear a slave collar made out of rope. There would be no tension on it, just a decoration, like she's a slave fresh from an auction. I really want this girl; loved her in a couple of videos that Alex has made already with her. She said no to the suspension and no to having anything around her neck, even as a decoration. I can only imagine it's because in one of the other videos she's done for Alex where's she performs a hanging. It ends with her crying. When I saw the video, it broke my heart, so I can totally understand her not wanting anything that might remind her of that incident. I was fine with striking the slave collar idea. Her not wanting to do any suspension work could be a deal-breaker though, since that's sort of the main point of the whole thing. I wanted to do a slow strappado; nothing dangerous but with clever editing could be made to look very dramatic. That negotiation is on-going.

I should add that I wanted to do a suspension video with a different girl and I wanted her to wear a slave collar made out of rope. There would be no tension on it, just a decoration, like she's a slave fresh from an auction. I really want this girl; loved her in a couple of videos that Alex has made already with her. She said no to the suspension and no to having anything around her neck, even as a decoration. I can only imagine it's because in one of the other videos she's done for Alex where's she performs a hanging. It ends with her crying. When I saw the video, it broke my heart, so I can totally understand her not wanting anything that might remind her of that incident. I was fine with striking the slave collar idea. Her not wanting to do any suspension work could be a deal-breaker though, since that's sort of the main point of the whole thing. I wanted to do a slow strappado; nothing dangerous but with clever editing could be made to look very dramatic. That negotiation is on-going.
All of this is very interesting!
Glad to see that the models have a real say in what gos on!

While I'm on the topic (and really, this will eventually come back to crucifixion) I might as well solicit some ideas for the third installment.

Right now the set-up is to have Alina back in her usual position on the "Suspension Frame" and Anna tied to the cross with her arms outstretched and her feet tied to a spreader bar while standing on wood blocks. A noose will be placed over each girls' necks and a weighted bottle placed on it, taken off, the placed on it again as a sort of breath-torture like in the first two movies. The bad guy will tell them that his patience has run out and now it is time for them to die. He'll attach the weight and leave them alone in the room. No, this isn't a snuff film because...

Bald will change his mind and tell them that only one will die and the other, if she survives her execution, will be allowed to live. To speed things up, he pulls the blocks out from under their feet so that they are in full suspension. More suffering, more torture. Fade to black.

Next scene we see Anna bound on the Suspension Frame where Alina had been. Alina is on the floor dead. Anna weeps for the death of her friend, but wants to know why she isn't free. Bald laughs and tells her that she is far too gullible. Now she will die, too. He attaches the water bottle and pulls the blocks out from under her feet. He tells her he needs to go get a cart to haul away her body and leaves the room. Anna suffers and chokes and screen fades to black.

Next scene: We see a recap of Bald telling Anna she will die, hanging the weight, pulling the blocks and leaving. As soon as the door slams shut, Alina's eyes open. She sees her friend in distress and releases her from the Suspension Frame and they escape.

This is a set-up for a possible 4th episode, depending on how the 3rd installment works out. It's like the James Bond movies, where each movie has have bigger explosions and more beautiful women than the movie before it. "Rope or Money" had 1 girl, "Rope or Money 2" has 2 girls. I'm not going to pay for 3 girls for "Rope or Money 3" (and I don't think his studio could handle that many anyway) so the tortures have to be more dramatic to top the earlier ones.

What I'm hoping is that Anna's confidence will grow, and she'll agree to do a crucifixion. Alina has already done one, but I'm not ruling out crux'ing her again, but better and more dramatic.

So, give me some feedback people. And give me some ideas of what could be done using existing furniture and minimum cash outlay for props.

Attachments

• Rope or Money 3.jpg
    Rope or Money 3.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 717
  • Rope or Money 9.jpg
    Rope or Money 9.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 651
  • Rope or Money 10.jpg
    Rope or Money 10.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 624
  • Rope or Money 350.jpg
    Rope or Money 350.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 655
  • Rope or Money 400.jpg
    Rope or Money 400.jpg
    375.4 KB · Views: 667
  • Rope or Money 2-41.jpg
    Rope or Money 2-41.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 646
  • Rope or Money 2-43.jpg
    Rope or Money 2-43.jpg
    511.8 KB · Views: 626
  • Rope or Money 2-45.jpg
    Rope or Money 2-45.jpg
    504 KB · Views: 613
  • Rope or Money 2-400.jpg
    Rope or Money 2-400.jpg
    443.1 KB · Views: 651
Last edited:
While I'm on the topic (and really, this will eventually come back to crucifixion) I might as well solicit some ideas for the third installment.

Right now the set-up is to have Alina back in her usual position on the "Suspension Frame" and Anna tied to the cross with her arms outstretched and her feet tied to a spreader bar while standing on wood blocks. A noose will be placed over each girls' necks and a weighted bottle placed on it, taken off, the placed on it again as a sort of breath-torture like in the first two movies. The bad guy will tell them that his patience has run out and now it is time for them to die. He'll attach the weight and leave them alone in the room. No, this isn't a snuff film because...

Bald will change his mind and tell them that only one will die and the other, if she survives her execution, will be allowed to live. To speed things up, he pulls the blocks out from under their feet so that they are in full suspension. More suffering, more torture. Fade to black.

Next scene we see Anna bound on the Suspension Frame where Alina had been. Alina is on the floor dead. Anna weeps for the death of her friend, but wants to know why she isn't free. Bald laughs and tells her that she is far too gullible. Now she will die, too. He attaches the water bottle and pulls the blocks out from under her feet. He tells her he needs to go get a cart to haul away her body and leaves the room. Anna suffers and chokes and screen fades to black.

Next scene: We see a recap of Bald telling Anna she will die, hanging the weight, pulling the blocks and leaving. As soon as the door slams shut, Alina's eyes open. She sees her friend in distress and releases her from the Suspension Frame and they escape.

This is a set-up for a possible 4th episode, depending on how the 3rd installment works out. It's like the James Bond movies, where each movie has have bigger explosions and more beautiful women than the movie before it. "Rope or Money" had 1 girl, "Rope or Money 2" has 2 girls. I'm not going to pay for 3 girls for "Rope or Money 3" (and I don't think his studio could handle that many anyway) so the tortures have to be more dramatic to top the earlier ones.

What I'm hoping is that Anna's confidence will grow, and she'll agree to do a crucifixion. Alina has already done one, but I'm not ruling out crux'ing her again, but better and more dramatic.

So, give me some feedback people. And give me some ideas of what could be done using existing furniture and minimum cash outlay for props.
Obviously a wise call that they both survive, setting up the next sequel. Perhaps this might involve Alina's re-capture and the threat of crux'ing for not divulging Anna's whereabouts. Alina's phone is used to text distressing pics to Anna, suggesting to turn herself in to save her friend. Anna complies, only to be bound and made to witness Alina's "more dramatic" crucifixion, ultimately meeting the same fate herself, the crosses facing, about 3-4 meters apart. The heroines are ultimately rescued of course... perhaps by a female accomplice to the perpetrators who is moved to intervene...

Obviously a wise call that they both survive, setting up the next sequel. Perhaps this might involve Alina's re-capture and the threat of crux'ing for not divulging Anna's whereabouts. Alina's phone is used to text distressing pics to Anna, suggesting to turn herself in to save her friend. Anna complies, only to be bound and made to witness Alina's "more dramatic" crucifixion, ultimately meeting the same fate herself, the crosses facing, about 3-4 meters apart. The heroines are ultimately rescued of course... perhaps by a female accomplice to the perpetrators who is moved to intervene...
The problem is that there is only 1 cross and no room for another. As it is, RoM 3 will require Alex to buy another set of suspension wrist cuffs in order to have both of Alina and Ann suffer suspension at the same time, but I think the sight of two beautiful women suspended in different ways will be a good picture. Certainly something I will enjoy if it works out. :) But then my brain might explode.

I'd read somewhere on this forum or another, that some people find re-capture to be erotic in itself. So, I came up with the idea of their escape. I'm reminded of "Barbarian Queen 2" when Lana Clarkson escaped only to be re-captured and tortured even harder, so that's why I need to come up with something theatrical and dramatic, with little to no cost and minimal risk. Things can be faked with electricity, but when done poorly, it looks ridiculous, much like fake whippings if the actress can't act and the prop whip is made of yarn. Plus, Alex already has a lot of electro videos in his portfolio, so I'd like to try something different and unique. So, maybe I'll have them both crux'd in part 4, but individually. Would that work?

The problem is that there is only 1 cross and no room for another. As it is, RoM 3 will require Alex to buy another set of suspension wrist cuffs in order to have both of Alina and Ann suffer suspension at the same time, but I think the sight of two beautiful women suspended in different ways will be a good picture. Certainly something I will enjoy if it works out. :) But then my brain might explode.

I'd read somewhere on this forum or another, that some people find re-capture to be erotic in itself. So, I came up with the idea of their escape. I'm reminded of "Barbarian Queen 2" when Lana Clarkson escaped only to be re-captured and tortured even harder, so that's why I need to come up with something theatrical and dramatic, with little to no cost and minimal risk. Things can be faked with electricity, but when done poorly, it looks ridiculous, much like fake whippings if the actress can't act and the prop whip is made of yarn. Plus, Alex already has a lot of electro videos in his portfolio, so I'd like to try something different and unique. So, maybe I'll have them both crux'd in part 4, but individually. Would that work?
Agree about the image of one on the cross & the other suspended... perhaps the threat of hanging by the neck if the other does not submit to the cross. Personally do not care for electricity & I guess that would be hard to fake. Whipping on the other hand can be done realistically without causing harm if the model can sell it & is agreeable (perhaps erotically) to superficial markings.

I don't have much input on the furniture question, but the girls are absolutely fantastic in these shots. :)

Back
Top Bottom