Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
You want a cruxed girl to wear pointe shoes? Or am I mistaken?
No, not point shoes, they are too hard. I mean Ballerinas or Espadrilles or other Mocassins ... with soft upper leather. The must be so soft that you can see the toes press in from the inside (when the vitims move their toes in fear) ... you know what I mean? I can send you some pics :) btw.: you have more (feet) nailing sequences of this hot actress?

I did not say there was a problem. I merely explained the situation as I saw it. ;)
He had all his nails in a very neat box, he just took his time to select the proper ones. I wasn't in much of a hurry anyway and the waiting adds to the experience. Besides, this gave us time for a nice conversation about how today's world, while not overtly discriminating towards women, treats us in a patronising way...

View attachment 929694
Watching Phlebas take his time selecting the proper nails from his sizeable collection.

The craftsman must be sure to select the right tools and materials for the job.
And it allows me a moment to appreciate the sight of you, slim young body stretched and ready, and your sweet cleft hidden by an attractive bush, like a miniature image of a tree.

tree1605909384244.jpg

He had all his nails in a very neat box, he just took his time to select the proper ones. I wasn't in much of a hurry anyway and the waiting adds to the experience. Besides, this gave us time for a nice conversation about how today's world, while not overtly discriminating towards women, treats us in a patronising way...

Waiting adds so much to the experience, and it is a delight to have time for a conversation. Be assured Calf that I will never patronise you in any way, I will always treat you with the greatest seriousness and respect while nailing you to your cross.

btw Calf, are you a Screamer or a Stoic when the nails are going in?

The craftsman must be sure to select the right tools and materials for the job.
And it allows me a moment to appreciate the sight of you, slim young body stretched and ready, and your sweet cleft hidden by an attractive bush, like a miniature image of a tree.

View attachment 930049

Waiting adds so much to the experience, and it is a delight to have time for a conversation. Be assured Calf that I will never patronise you in any way, I will always treat you with the greatest seriousness and respect while nailing you to your cross.

btw Calf, or you a Screamer or a Stoic when the nails are going in?
I'm glad you like my little bush (blushes), many men mock me for not shaving it off... I guess my modesty doesn't really mean much now, so if you wish, you can have a closer view or even more.

As for my attitude, I try to keep my composure when being nailed to the cross - I believe it shows respect to a true artist performing his craft - but I'm sure you realise that it hurts, so I'm afraid I cannot guarantee I will not moan or even scream out.

I'm glad you like my little bush (blushes), many men mock me for not shaving it off... I guess my modesty doesn't really mean much now, so if you wish, you can have a closer view or even more.

As for my attitude, I try to keep my composure when being nailed to the cross - I believe it shows respect to a true artist performing his craft - but I'm sure you realise that it hurts, so I'm afraid I cannot guarantee I will not moan or even scream out.

Thank you dear Calf. Let me attend to your nails first, then I will accept your invitation to examine your tree a little more carefully.

I admire a woman who is composed in the face of the cross, and I thank you for the respect that you show my work, be assured that I will always take the utmost care to do a quality job. If it is too much, and you need to voice your pain, don't let it worry you. I take it as a compliment, as a continuation of our earlier conversation. We have moved on to the most fundamental topic of life, death and the endurance of pain, and anything you have to contribute is noted with the greatest interest. It comes from deep within, your most profound response.

Now, hold your wrist still for me, that's the way . . . .

Such a lovely natural pudendum begs to be splayed over a sedile or deeply impaled by a cornu, your nether lips tightly embracing its thick circumference.

Back
Top Bottom