Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
I recently posted a bit of this gal's crux, showing her emoting, getting "nailed," and in general doing a fine job. But this section gives me nothing but the giggles. The context is that her tormentor has just finished nailing her feet. So what's a lady to do but wiggle?

[Remember: turn on the sound!]
whow ... nice feet! but I don´t think that she can wiggle her toes this way with nails through the feets ... but in my fantasy her toes curl to claws extremly and "automatically" when she stretches her legs and they spread apart when she is falling down in hanging position :devil2: sure to look hot when she's doing it in ballerinas or espadrilles (ok, sorry ... I know: most of you don´t like shoes on the crux :( ... )

Here's a link to a sample. To be honest, it looks better in stills than in video. The beginning where she's kneeling is a little ridiculous and unbelievable as a method of torture. https://www.mediafire.com/file/7zcpfotmzxrg5e0/Crucifixion_5_sample.wmv/file
I agree, TC. The rigging is all wrong in this early effort from Alex Bald. The model literally doesn't have room to hang. Her arms are too vertical, the platform her feet are on too horizontal and way too high--it should have been a good two feet lower.

Even so, she does a credible job acting tortured, even doing a crux dance in the early part. After Alex removes the platform, she hangs, struggling, for 14 minutes. That's a long time to hang by the wrists. So I can't be too critical of this vid.

Here's two excerpts, one with the platform and one after Alex pulls it away.
(Don't forget to click the sound on.)

I've talked to him about correcting the position so that the knees are bent and the model can move, as in this effort from Max Coxxx. But he hasn't fixed it because the models don't want to do it that way. That said, I think I've found a way around it in a film that I've hired to do custom for me. I'll see how it looks after he sends me the footage. It's not the crux scene I really want, but it's baby-steps towards it.

Attachments

• Crux - knees should be bent.jpg
    Crux - knees should be bent.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 820
I agree, TC. The rigging is all wrong in this early effort from Alex Bald. The model literally doesn't have room to hang. Her arms are too vertical, the platform her feet are on too horizontal and way too high--it should have been a good two feet lower.

Even so, she does a credible job acting tortured, even doing a crux dance in the early part. After Alex removes the platform, she hangs, struggling, for 14 minutes. That's a long time to hang by the wrists. So I can't be too critical of this vid.

Here's two excerpts, one with the platform and one after Alex pulls it away.
(Don't forget to click the sound on.)

curious.... that same actress was also the first girl who did a nailing video

I've talked to him about correcting the position so that the knees are bent and the model can move, as in this effort from Max Coxxx. But he hasn't fixed it because the models don't want to do it that way. That said, I think I've found a way around it in a film that I've hired to do custom for me. I'll see how it looks after he sends me the footage. It's not the crux scene I really want, but it's baby-steps towards it.
Interesting; I haven't seen any other really poorly rigged models from Mr. Bald. Some are stretched out fully, and so can't do the dance we're all fond of, but their powerless struggles offer a different perspective that can be quite titillating. The other gals' hitchings are pretty standard. Some of the early ones had horizontal footrests, but so do some models from a lot of other crux film producers, even early Makar.

All-in-all, I think our friend Alex does a good job. I'd give him a B in crux rigging. (His models mostly get an A for their emoting.) My main complaint is the size of his videos. This one, for example (Crucifixion 5), loaded 1.77Gigs onto my hard drive. Thank the crux gods for Handbrake! I got it down to 140Mgs.

what nailing?
Alex has done 5 videos where the cruxgirl gets nailed.

Nice videos. He could do a little better with the nailing part by placing a smaller spike in the ropes and then pretending to hit it directly. Then use some fake blood that pours out from under the rope wrap. The girl does a great job of emoting, but he takes forever doing the nailing. I look forward to seeing more.
From what I understand, he avoids blood in these videos because many sites he sells them on would ban that content.
He does hit the nail, a lot.
I for one like how slow it goes. It gives me time to admire the actress's discomfort, and to uhhhhh enjoy it. ;)

Alex has done 5 videos where the cruxgirl gets nailed.

From what I understand, he avoids blood in these videos because many sites he sells them on would ban that content.
He does hit the nail, a lot.
I for one like how slow it goes. It gives me time to admire the actress's discomfort, and to uhhhhh enjoy it. ;)
ah, now I know which video you mean ;) she is my favorite too .... I paint in my imagination, how this actress is reacting on the last nail (right foot) ... she does a fantaaaaaastic job.

Has this been mentioned yet? One of my favorite crux scenes. I think the model's name is Aline or Alina; something like that. Pretty sure she was German. Source is the now-gone "Crux Bitches" site (aka "Erotic Hanging"). Vidcaps are by me.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 694
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 486
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 472
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 515
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 526
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 650
A pretty girl with a nice body, but ink is 100% a turnoff for me in crux situations
AS it is for me and not only in Crux! But to each their own!

I did some writing on an sf/crux story a few years ago, never finished, but one of the things I mentioned in it were networked nanobot tattoos that could change using an external controller. Women who needed money were using those to sell advertising space on their bodies, and of course some locations were more expensive than others! :)

Back
Top Bottom