Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not sure,but I know she gets whipped,upon the cross....
In part 3, the model "dances" a bit on the cross, all the while seemingly losing strength. She begins to foam at the mouth (a favorite Alex Bald device--not to my taste [pun intended]). Then Alex comes out, whips her for a few minutes, and she "dies." A bit anticlimactic after the impressive nailing/howling scenes in part 2, but not bad.

Here's a clip before the whipping occurs.

In part 3, the model "dances" a bit on the cross, all the while seemingly losing strength. She begins to foam at the mouth (a favorite Alex Bald device--not to my taste [pun intended]). Then Alex comes out, whips her for a few minutes, and she "dies." A bit anticlimactic after the impressive nailing/howling scenes in part 2, but not bad.

Here's a clip before the whipping occurs.
... I hope I find the part where her right foot gets nailed

... I hope I find the part where her right foot gets nailed
Es, I agree with you. There seems to be a problem in how the two feet get nailed in Crucifixion. 22-2. After reviewing the film, I think Alex nails the right foot first, except that it looks like he just nails between the model's feet. Then he leaves. When he returns, he continues to nail that same spike, but a new spike has miraculously appeared nailed into the left foot! It's the Miracle of the Multiple Spikes (a Catholic Holy Day of Obligation celebrated on April 1).

He's a short vid clip showing I'm talking about. I edited out the time in between, when Alex leaves for a while.

Es, I agree with you. There seems to be a problem in how the two feet get nailed in Crucifixion. 22-2. After reviewing the film, I think Alex nails the right foot first, except that it looks like he just nails between the model's feet. Then he leaves. When he returns, he continues to nail that same spike, but a new spike has miraculously appeared nailed into the left foot! It's the Miracle of the Multiple Spikes (a Catholic Holy Day of Obligation celebrated on April 1).

He's a short vid clip showing I'm talking about. I edited out the time in between, when Alex leaves for a while.
Oh, you're right. That's really strange: in a clip Alex starts in the middle between her feet and then the nail sticks in her left foot. That's why I assumed that he would then continue with her right foot. And suddenly there are two nail ... April, April .... :jump1:Is there another sequence where her feet are nailed? Or does Alex actually disappear for a long time without nailing her feets?

Oh, you're right. That's really strange: in a clip Alex starts in the middle between her feet and then the nail sticks in her left foot. That's why I assumed that he would then continue with her right foot. And suddenly there are two nail ... April, April .... :jump1:Is there another sequence where her feet are nailed? Or does Alex actually disappear for a long time without nailing her feets?
When it comes to nailing her, Alex really drags his feet. (Oh, boy. Sorry about that. I couldn't resist.)

So this scene takes a while, i.e., there's more footage (again?!? stop it!) which I haven't shown.

I won't show more because I want to respect copyright restrictions, which generally allow for excerpts (short clips) but not full scenes. But to answer your question, no, there's no other separate sequence of nailing. He certainly has several other crux vids with foot nailing, however.

Magdalena 1991 Australia

Attachments

• #1 Maria Wales of Australia.jpg
    #1 Maria Wales of Australia.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 502
  • #3 939_1000.jpg
    #3 939_1000.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 582
  • #2 Maria Magdalena 22.jpg
    #2 Maria Magdalena 22.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 586
  • #2 Magdalena 1991 auto.jpg
    #2 Magdalena 1991 auto.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 578
  • #1 MARIA 1122.jpg
    #1 MARIA 1122.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 493
Elsa with Elinor of Disney together cinema movie soon at 2022 total Frozen & Brave

Attachments

• #1 #1 Elsa Disney.jpg
    #1 #1 Elsa Disney.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 378
  • #1 #1 13608051.jpg
    #1 #1 13608051.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 308
  • 93689889.jpg
    93689889.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 294
  • #2 286144.jpg
    #2 286144.jpg